• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

YaYJrepp. I an very happy to read about the progress. Let's hope that is the start of your actual labour.

Lovely pictures Greats and Tasha.

Katangel, I hope you don't have to wait too much longer anymore.

Welcome, Luke! Congratulations k4th, you must be over the moon. What does your daughter think of her new brother?

Well looks like July came and went which is hard to believe. I hope those of you who are July-turned-August-mamas aren't waiting around too much longer. How many are still hanging in there?

Maisie is now coming up 6 weeks and is doing great considering her slightly early arrival. Her due date was yesterday and I spent the entire day looking at her even more than I normally do wondering how it would be possible to still be pregnant with her! I loved my pregnancy and although I wish she hadn't come at 34 weeks, I'm lucky we've had a healthy 34 weeker and a few extra weeks to enjoy her, too!

How's everyone doing? Any plans for the weekend? We're hosting a BBQ tonight for all the families we met in NICU. We're having 31 adults, 8 children and a whole lot of babies come over for what we hope will be great food and an even greater night. Wish us luck!

Alea - dd is smitten!! She keeps telling us how much she loves him <3 it's gorgeous!! He's being spoilt by sibling hugs & kisses :)

What a lovely idea for you to have a NICU BBQ - have a fab time & hope the weather & food are amazing.

August mamas to be - hope you are all beginning to get some labour action heading your way :hugs:

Here is my favourite picture of Kathryn. She is her Hungry Caterpillar bag :)

Attachments

• rupsje nooitgenoeg.jpg
    rupsje nooitgenoeg.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 16
Thanks Tasha good to know .

Still having a fairly tricky time breast feeding , but im still trying and won't give up!
Hudson is an amazing baby and sleeps great . He wakes up 2 times at night ! He eats a lot and poops tons! He sleeps great during the day too. I'm so in love.

Today (kinda tmi sorry) I went to the bathroom and some
Mucus discharge came out of my vagina... Can that be my plug since I had a c section?

Also did anyone have bladder spasms when trying to urinate after having a c section? I'm still having them. I don't think It's a uti because my urine is not cloudy or smelly.

So cute khatif and Tasha !

Who is still waiting for baby ? :)

Khatif that is precious. <3

Congratulations greats and k4th!!!

Holly she is BEAUTIFIL. Oh my heart! Wish I could snuggle her!

Tasha is he smiling for real already?? Slade is nowhere near close to smiling, he always looks so serious.

Jrepp I'm thinking of you! Come soon baby Luke!!

In NY for a family vacation (hubby's side). Here's a couple pics of Slade!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 14
Still waiting!! Congratulations to all the July mommies!! The rest of Julys turned August hopefully not much longer. Personally haven't had any signs except pressure in the pelvic bone. Hopefully some progression news on monday!! All these babies are so adorable. I can't wait to go picture crazy with Jeremy hopefully in few days.

Not been on here in ages, congratulations to everyone who has given birth & good luck to those still waiting.

I gave birth to my son on 13th July via induction, he was 7lb 10oz.

X

Livvy he's such a cutie!!!

Katangel - hope you e made progress when you get checked tomorrow :)

Afm - Luke has jaundice & is a very sleepy little man. He does love his breast milk though!! My milk came in yesterday - I look like a page three model :haha: I could keep the size but not the feeling that comes with being engorged - ouch! Hope it doesn't last long.

Can't wait to hear the news of our groups last couple of babies - come on little ones :)

Hi everyone!

I would love to keep in touch on a Facebook group of one is being made. I find it a lot easier to keep up with and post pictures.

The twins are 10 weeks old now, I am exclusively BF'ing and just started tandem feeding to save time.
At the 2 month check up Emma was 8lbs 14oz and Ally 8lbs 2oz.
They are both doing great.

Can never get a good picture of them both, so here they are both crying!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 16
Hi everyone!

I would love to keep in touch on a Facebook group of one is being made. I find it a lot easier to keep up with and post pictures.

The twins are 10 weeks old now, I am exclusively BF'ing and just started tandem feeding to save time.
At the 2 month check up Emma was 8lbs 14oz and Ally 8lbs 2oz.
They are both doing great.

Can never get a good picture of them both, so here they are both crying!
This picture doesn't do then justice they are so very cute in person

Baby girl, no it won't be your plug.

Livvy, Slade is beautiful!! Yes he has been smiling properly for a couple of weeks now. Looking into next to me cot after a rough night saying good morning, and getting a huge smile makes everything wonderful again :)

Kat I hope Jeremy is in your arms soon.

Congrats Mrs B.

:rofl: K4th I don't miss the engorgement at all.

Cute Tonya.

This is my little man today after he fell asleep on me today <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 14
Thanks Tasha, oh my gosh his pose in that pic :cloud9: and those cheeks!!!

Luke Edward Allen born at 8:19am this morning after 66 hours of labor and 3 hours of active pushing. (Total of 69 hours). He's 20 inches long and 6 pounds 15.75 ounces, so a tiny little man. I was on a morphine pca line from 1pm on Saturday through 8:00am Sunday

Tonya - your twins are gorgeous! & EBF??! Wow - that is SO impressive! Well done you!! Bf one is bl**dy hard work - you are amazing to keep up with two!!

Tasha - Orion is beautiful & looks a bit cheeky too :winkwink:

Jrepp - :happydance: congratulations on the arrival of your new little man!! Hope you are enjoying lots of cuddles & make a speedy recovery from birth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->