• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

My :yellow: bump turned :blue: !!!

Luke Thomas was born at 9.56pm after making much speedier arrival than planned!! Contractions picked up at 4.30, called my mum to watch dd at 5.30, left for hospital at 6. Was 5cm & then hit transition fast! Birth plan went out of the window & Luke was born using only gas & air, with his hand by his face, after just 30 mins of pushing. I'm besotted & instead of sleeping I'm just holding my new little man all night!!

(Very shocked he's :blue: !!! But he's gorgeous!!! )

Still waiting ...lo might be an august baby at this rate!!! Come on little man!! Everyone is waiting for u!!!

Congratulations k4th!

I feel everyone else's pain with breastfeeding. I couldn't get Isaac to latch initially unless I used shields. After a couple of weeks I was able to stop using them but since then I've had numerous problems with feeding on the left breast. It was unbearable yesterday but I made it through and the pain is significantly less this morning. I have had to switch to a different position which seems to have helped. Isaac is 6 weeks old on Friday, so I hope it is easier soon! I

Congratulations K4th! Welcome Luke!

I'm happy to hear that everything was fine.

Now, some more babies still have to come.

Yay congratulations k4th!!! Sounds like a great birth, how big? Did you escape any damage even with his little hand up by his face? Well done mama :cloud9:

Omg those girls are too cute Oreo and holly <3

I'm back to headless chicken mode, my mum is in hospital just had a big op, my uncle died at the weekend, our kids still ill and super grumpy, hubby working all hours, housework banking up, litter of puppies ready to go to their new homes.

Quinn having the first wonder week as well I reckon, won't be put down for a moment and nursing on and off for hours at a time. Not sleeping either, very windy and colicky.

But amongst all the mayhem, we got our first proper smile last night.. Ahhhhhh :cloud9:

Congratulations, K4th - glad it went so well in the end. Gives me some hope that things can turn around so quickly.

Congratulations Greats.

No action here but I will have a sweep on Monday and induction is planned for the end of next week if nothing happens. Also trying acupuncture soon, just in case it can get things moving. I've been having BH around every 10-15 minutes for the last two days, but no other signs whatsoever.

Katangel, I'm with you, just about certain this will be an August baby.

Jrepp, any update? Hope you're doing better.

Yay congratulations k4th!!! Sounds like a great birth, how big? Did you escape any damage even with his little hand up by his face? Well done mama :cloud9:

8lbs 8oz - had a second degree tear but it already seems like a breeze compared to the third degree tear I had with dd!! I've posted my birth story properly over in the birth story forum if anyone wants to take a look :)

Congrats to the new arrivals !

Anyone who had a c section , was your vagina really swollen on the pubic area ? They said it was just dependent edema , and weren't concerned . But it looks so weird haha

Hudson liked eating off of one breast while
I was in the hospital , so my right breast had more milk than my left and it's bigger than my left :/

BF is still a challange - mostly at night - he gets really fussy when he can't latch and it is almost impossible to get him to latch , even with the shield . I'm pretty sure it's because i use a bottle sometimes (with pumped milk) . I hope it gets better :/

So far Hudson only wakes up twice a night at 2am and 5am for the last 3 nights! He had a checkup 2 days after we left the hospital and he has gained 4 oz in 2 days! The doctor was so pleased :) he is healthy and doing great.

Congrats K4th!!! Love the name and it must be so special to find out your bump was blue after such a long wait!!

Congratulations K4th. So glad everything went well in the end. My bubs also came out with his hand by his face and gave me a second degree tear so I feel your pain :-/ he still keeps that same hand up by his face all the time lol. Can't wait to see pics!

A massive congratulations K4th! It sounds like it was a fantastic birth experience. Xxx

8lbs 8oz - had a second degree tear but it already seems like a breeze compared to the third degree tear I had with dd!! I've posted my birth story properly over in the birth story forum if anyone wants to take a look :)
Same ask myself. My little girl was 8lbs 8oz and a second degree after a third degree but it only needed 1 stitch and was a breeze to recover from. I felt great. Hope you are feeling well and congrats :)

Hi ladies! Doing much better than the other day.. I think the lack of sleep got to me.
We are doing well here. Today is my first day on my own with two kids but I'm feeling okay about it. Jesse is down to 7lbs 7 oz from 8. 3 but hopefully we can get that back up quickly now that he is nursing well.

For those who are struggling with bf keep at it it is so worth it and so rewarding if you can figure it out! It's a learning curve for you and baby. The leleche league is a great resource for help. I read the entire womanly art of breastfeeding when I had ds1 and it helped me so much!

Jrepp I hope you get some relief soon.. I guess either way it's it too long until baby but it probably feels like forever.. I'm praying you get some rest.

Everyone else waiting for babies they will be here soon!! Hard to believe some babies are already so old!

I would also love to keep in touch and I am open to here or Facebook whatever works best for everyone.

Oh and livvy! Wraps I've done a ton of research. I love babywearing. So I say the Moby wrap is great but it's only good for new babies, it's too stretchy once they get bigger. If you want a good quality beginner woven wrap, check out little frog. They aren't horribly expensive either cause some wraps are outrageous. Natibaby, didymos, girasol are some other brands that are in a little bit higher price range. But there really are like a million different wraps out there.. I've been shopping for one for like months and I still haven't purchased one

I'm down to keep in touch on facebook. Do you want to PM me your info and I'll request you?

I feel for you jrepp! I hope your baby comes soon!!

Heres a pic of my baby girls!:cloud9:

Thanks, I am hoping he arrives soon too. Your girls are so gorgeous and look so happy!

My :yellow: bump turned :blue: !!!

Luke Thomas was born at 9.56pm after making much speedier arrival than planned!! Contractions picked up at 4.30, called my mum to watch dd at 5.30, left for hospital at 6. Was 5cm & then hit transition fast! Birth plan went out of the window & Luke was born using only gas & air, with his hand by his face, after just 30 mins of pushing. I'm besotted & instead of sleeping I'm just holding my new little man all night!!

(Very shocked he's :blue: !!! But he's gorgeous!!! )

Jealous but excited for you! We are naming our little man Luke as well :)

Congratulations, K4th - glad it went so well in the end. Gives me some hope that things can turn around so quickly.

Congratulations Greats.

No action here but I will have a sweep on Monday and induction is planned for the end of next week if nothing happens. Also trying acupuncture soon, just in case it can get things moving. I've been having BH around every 10-15 minutes for the last two days, but no other signs whatsoever.

Katangel, I'm with you, just about certain this will be an August baby.

Jrepp, any update? Hope you're doing better.

I feel ya! I am so done being pregnant at this point. I had an appointment today and have induction scheduled for August 4th at 8 am if he doesn't come before then. There has still been literally no change in anything going on, despite the obscene amount of fluid I leak and contractions. Little man has flipped sunny side up, which they said is less than ideal and I am now sort of spotting. It could be from the exam they did today, but I'm not sure if I should be worried or not.

Jrepp I had an appointment today too. NOTHING has changed for and I go back in on monday for a heartbeat scan and then they r gonna plan induction for the end of the week. Im so tired being preggo. And with no other symptoms other than LO getting bigger and being uncomfortable I think im getting off easy but dont want to wait much longer.

Spent some time in OB screening last night after having some bleeding, went back this morning with contractions. I'm at least 75% effaced and went from barely 1 to almost 2 cm dilated but still not enough to be admired.

Here is miss Livia Avery! 4 days old! Doing well, nights suck because she screams the house down but days look like this.

Attachments

• 1438386819624634676342.jpg
    1438386819624634676342.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
Congratulations k4th and greats.

Baby girl that happened to me when I had my section (2008), it didn't take long to go back to normal.

Jrepp SO pleased there has been some change. Come on baby!

Love this photo of Orion

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 9
Gorgeous pics greats & tasha!!!

Jrepp - glad there is some change. Hope this is the beginning of some real movement for you.

Katangel - hope you don't have to wait much longer hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->