July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Wow , I hope all you ladies waiting have your babies ASAP! Get your rest now! I'm so tired !

Thank you all , Hudson is such an amazing baby boy. Breast feeding is getting easier by the day . It was extremely difficult and frustrating a couple days ago.

My c section went well, but wow , it is so painful! I was so uncomfortable , my day shift nurse didn't get the hint that the meds weren't effective and so finally my evening nurse gave me more and i finally got comfortable . I was crying :( but the next day I felt better. Each day that goes by gets easier.

I went home 2 days after and I'm so much more comfortable now.

C sections are definitely rough!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 10
Lib - hope today goes well. Will be thinking of you

Tasha - 6 weeks already??! Where did that time go??? Wow :shock: I agree that some people might not be on Facebook - it would be lovely to keep in touch with you ladies here :)

Rach - great weight gain :thumbup: :)

Jrepp - sorry you're still waiting too. I've had the same with period type cramps & tightenings. It seems to me like a combination of Braxton hicks with the occasional cramp. Hope they will induce you a little earlier if that's what you're hoping for :hugs:

Livvy - I bought one from ebay for dd - from Victoria sling lady. It's basically just a strip of stretchy material. If I remember rightly, the lady has. You tube videos to show you all the different ways you can tie it. Might be worth a you tube search to see what comes up?

Babygirl - glad you're feeling more comfortable now. Hope you keep on making a speedy recovery!

Afm - still waiting.

And waiting...

*sigh*

I'm pretty sure I have pupp now too - a really itchy rash all over my bump :growlmad: as if sleep wasn't hard enough!! And baby is SO low down I can't believe it's not just falling out! My spd has been so bad I've been doing pelvic floor exercises all day everyday - I must have developed pelvic muscles of steel to hold this baby in!!! I'm seeing the midwife later to confirm the pupp and I'm hoping she might offer me one last sweep before I'm induced on Friday. Fx'd!! (I'm consultant led & it's not been put in my notes, so the midwife might refuse).

Patience is NOT my forte!

I'm fine with staying here :)

Livvy, I have a Moby Wrap. I really liked it and it is easy to use. I did not try it with Kathryn yet but my son likes it too.

Babygirl, I am sorry your c section was tough. I wish you a fat recovery.

Jrep, still so unbelievable what is happening to you. I never heard anything like this before.

Dano, how is the little one? Still sick.

Tasha, 6 weeks. Omg how fast the time goes. I hardly can believe your miracle arrived some many weeks ago.

K4th, fingers crossed for a sweep and that is might work. 3 days until Friday!

Sorry if I left out someone now.

We are doing well. I am expecting a bf consultant today to help me feeding Kathry. She is suckling but somehow I always have to feed her from the bottle as well to have enough milk in.
I am doing good as well, though I am extremely emotional and I could cry on everything.

Hi ladies! Doing much better than the other day.. I think the lack of sleep got to me.
We are doing well here. Today is my first day on my own with two kids but I'm feeling okay about it. Jesse is down to 7lbs 7 oz from 8. 3 but hopefully we can get that back up quickly now that he is nursing well.

For those who are struggling with bf keep at it it is so worth it and so rewarding if you can figure it out! It's a learning curve for you and baby. The leleche league is a great resource for help. I read the entire womanly art of breastfeeding when I had ds1 and it helped me so much!

Jrepp I hope you get some relief soon.. I guess either way it's it too long until baby but it probably feels like forever.. I'm praying you get some rest.

Everyone else waiting for babies they will be here soon!! Hard to believe some babies are already so old!

I would also love to keep in touch and I am open to here or Facebook whatever works best for everyone.

Oh and livvy! Wraps I've done a ton of research. I love babywearing. So I say the Moby wrap is great but it's only good for new babies, it's too stretchy once they get bigger. If you want a good quality beginner woven wrap, check out little frog. They aren't horribly expensive either cause some wraps are outrageous. Natibaby, didymos, girasol are some other brands that are in a little bit higher price range. But there really are like a million different wraps out there.. I've been shopping for one for like months and I still haven't purchased one

Totally forgot I wanted to add some pics. I threw in a postpartum pic too.. cause I always like to see them.. plus I am always utterly amazed at how belly go from giantic to this in a week

Attachments

• IMG_20150727_093612.jpg
    IMG_20150727_093612.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 628201585310.jpg
    628201585310.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 628201585143.jpg
    628201585143.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 12
Haven't been online in ages.
Cervix is doing nothing,
Looks like if I can't get this going soon they wanna induce on Saturday!!

Hi pinkee - good to hear from you! Not much going on with me & my cervix either! (& there's a sentence I never thought if write :haha: )

Great pics countryblonde :thumbup:

Khatif - hope the bf consultant meeting went well :)

Afm - midwife checked bubs & said he/she was very low. Then tried to do a sweep but baby popped back out of my pelvis as I lay down so she wouldn't do it! :cry: and my cervix is about as favourable as it was three weeks ago!! :cry: :cry: & the final straw - she thinks my rash/itching may be obstetric choleostasis (sp?) so has sent off some bloods for liver/bile levels. I'm now super worried as some evidence suggests OC can affect baby :( I immediately rang my consultant & she's going to contact me in the morning with my results :cry: :cry: :cry: Just so glad I went to get checked - I wasn't due a midwife appointment today, I made one on the spur of the moment yesterday. I so just want baby in my arms - all this anxiety is wearing me down - I've forgotten what it's like to not be worried ALL of the time :( Roll on Friday!!!!!!

That's horrible k4th!

Unsuccessful sweep here yesterday as well.:shrug:

Nothing happening here either. I'll see my doctor today, so hopefully will come up with an action plan for this time next week if Bub still hasn't made an appearance by then. They won't start sweeps until week 41 (which I don't mind, as I don't think my cervix is doing anything either and I can do without the pain if things are not favourable). I have had loads of BH, they've been about every 10-15 minutes since last night and still much the same pattern today. Does anyone think this means anything?

Country blonde, good to hear you are doing better.

K4th, terrible news about OC. I guess at least you have an end date and Friday isn't too far away, although it probably feels like an eternity. My belly has been amazingly itchy the last few days, but it's just all the stretch marks that have recently errupted.

Pinkie, good luck for Saturday (or sooner).

K4th that is awful about OC. Hope you are ok.

Unsuccessful sweep here too yesterday &#128553;. On the upside, turns out that I am already 3-4 cm dilated! I did start contacting last night after the sweep for an hour and a half 5-9 mins apart. But then they tapered off I think because I freaked myself out when dh came home and started calling my mom &#128563;. Not sure if this baby is ever gonna make his appearance without drugs which makes me a little sad

Thanks everyone - turns out my liver is fine & the rash is just a pregnancy related rash that should go away after bubs is born :)

Pinkee, Raquel, aelyana, jrepp & everyone still waiting - hope it's not much longer!!

My waters broke at 1.30am this morning - after being too unfavourable for a sweep yesterday! Shows how quickly things can change!! Sadly, my contractions have taken aaaaages to pick up. They've just started getting a bit more regular & intense now, but still about 10 mins apart so not close enough to go in. If they don't keep picking up, I'm going to be admitted at 1.30am for induction. So I've got another9 hours to get this going!! My first labour started at 1.30am & dd was born at 7pm on the same day - looks like this one is going to take a bit longer!! Wish me luck :)

Best of luck k4th! Thinking of you!

My son has gone from sleeping/eating every 3hrs to every hr-hr & half I'm so exhausted my nipples are raw so I'm strictly pumping until they heal but 3hrs of straight sleep would be amazing!!!

I feel for you jrepp! I hope your baby comes soon!!

Heres a pic of my baby girls!:cloud9:

Attachments

• 11822617_10153681601077150_5770125537753942689_n.jpg
    11822617_10153681601077150_5770125537753942689_n.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 15
Woo k4th how exciting! Cant wait to see pics.

Baby vaughan I feel you. Ive strictly pumped today as well. My poor nipples are in need of a break. Ugh, breastfeeding. Currently the bane of my existence. :( on the upside I was able to BF without the sheild yesterday evening. My milk supply seems to have calmed down and my boobs have shrunk some making it easier for her to latch on. (Went from 4-5 oz a breast down to 1-2 oz per pump session every 3 hours) kind of wish I wouldve stocked up more while the supply was there.

Cute girls certified!

My little love is a week old today! :)

Attachments

• 0729151557b~2~3.jpg
    0729151557b~2~3.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 13
Hi all! Just wanted to update... Livia Avery made her debut yesterday at 2:30am weighing 7lb 15oz and 20" long! Got discharged today so we are home now. Still working on getting the hang of breastfeeding and hoping my milk comes in before the weekend! I'll post a picture later :)

Good luck K4th! I hope your baby is not making it too long for you

Congratulations Greats!

I feel your pain Babyv. My baby was hanging on me for hours today... . My nippers are in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->