July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Congratulations Jrepp, a lot of pain but totally worth it eh?

Thanks girls. K4th I think he has a cheeky look about him too, the future should be fun :haha:

Jrepp congrats!!! Luke is finally here!! So happy you can enjoy him instead of constant pain. Hope he treats you well after all he's already put you through.

Beautiful babies everyone else!! I can't believe some of then are so old already.

We are doing well here.. jesse is back up to birth weight and gaining quickly .. he also has been spoiling me and only waking up 2 or 3 times a night.. I'm so not expecting that to last but it's nice : ) and I'm settling into two kids wonderfully. It's teaching my 2 year old some definite patience

Jrepp, congratulations! He is finally here! I'm so happy for you!

Tasha, he is very sweet!

How are you ladies and babies?

I'm doing pretty good here. Anderson is finally gaining, had our first clustered feeding a couple days ago. I survived lol. My boobs are huge now or well much fuller. He is sleeping great at night. Only stirs to feed then back to sleep. I feel so very blessed

No Facebook page yet.. But please let me know when! I'd love to join!

Tonya & Tasha your babies are so adorable!

Congrats Jrepp! :)

Took my little guy to doctor today for some first time mama concerns that ended up being nothing and oh my he is 12.1lbs!! Doctor was amazed the amount of milk I'm producing already I've been pumping so I was over feeding him that's why he gained so much so I'm following her recommended amount now lol. He should have gained 10 ounces in the ten days time from my last appt and he gained 37! I had an exhausting week with him being bloated and upset it was to do to me letting him eat to much, now my happy baby is back! :D today I froze 12 oz of milk this is my first time having enough to do so it has me so excited lol.

I'd also love to join a fb group if one is made so we can all keep in touch! :)

Thanks Tasha good to know .

Still having a fairly tricky time breast feeding , but im still trying and won't give up!
Hudson is an amazing baby and sleeps great . He wakes up 2 times at night ! He eats a lot and poops tons! He sleeps great during the day too. I'm so in love.

Today (kinda tmi sorry) I went to the bathroom and some
Mucus discharge came out of my vagina... Can that be my plug since I had a c section?

Also did anyone have bladder spasms when trying to urinate after having a c section? I'm still having them. I don't think It's a uti because my urine is not cloudy or smelly.

So cute khatif and Tasha !

Who is still waiting for baby ? :)

I had mucusy blood and discharge post C-section only for one day or so but I lost my plug before I had him and also the bladder spasms. The bladder spasms stopped about 3 wks post op so last week, my doctor checked me for infection but she said after her C-section it happened to her as well!

Went to the doctor today. Jeremy's heart rate is fantastic! Dr. Did an ultrasound and come to find out a nice small 7.5lb baby boy hes estimated at being 9 lbs and long. Ugh!! The worst part is his head is sunny side up and my cervix hasn't even softened. I go in on Thursday to see if he or I have changed and if not going for a scheduled c-section. This freaks me out. I always knew it was a possibility but I didnt know it was gonna become reality. :'( I really wanted to do natural as much as possible. I balled when I got to my car about it. Any advice?

Babyv.. I'm glad you figured out the upset tummy!

Kat.. I'm sorry hun. Just remember.. Anything can change in an hour... So be positive.. It's still possible! :hugs:

I've sent a friend request holly.
How's everyone else managing breastfeeding? Isaac is 7 weeks on Friday and I'm still having problems :(

Sorry ladies, I have removed group links as it is against forum rules
You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Feel free to add each other via personal social networking pages but other activity such as groups must be done out with the forum. Thank you for your understanding!

Went to the doctor today. Jeremy's heart rate is fantastic! Dr. Did an ultrasound and come to find out a nice small 7.5lb baby boy hes estimated at being 9 lbs and long. Ugh!! The worst part is his head is sunny side up and my cervix hasn't even softened. I go in on Thursday to see if he or I have changed and if not going for a scheduled c-section. This freaks me out. I always knew it was a possibility but I didnt know it was gonna become reality. :'( I really wanted to do natural as much as possible. I balled when I got to my car about it. Any advice?

:hugs:

My ds was sunny side up & turned during labour. He was 8lb 8oz and 56cm so also long - but looks so skinny. The length really stretches out that weight!! And I asked for a sweep at 40+6 and he had popped back out of my pelvis & my cervix was unfavourable so they wouldn't do one - that was at 2pm, at 1.30am the next morning my waters broke & he was born at 41 weeks exactly.

Try not to panic about it hun. The weight scan is only a guess & it doesn't mean you'll get a chubby little guy if he's long. And labour really can come on quickly. Good luck & sending you labour dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->