July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hi ladies,
I am 4 weeks, 5 days with an IVF baby. I work 12.5 hour night shifts and my last shift I had some cramping at the end of it at 4 am. They were bad enough to take tylenol and helped and went away. No bleeding, but just got super scared. Anyone else with cramping?

Cali - I have been having pretty moderate cramping also and I am about 4 weeks I think. I have heard that it is your uterus and ligaments stretching to prepare for the baby. As long as there is no bleeding or sharp/severe pain I think your good :) Trust me I have been worried also, since I don't remember having cramping with my daughter, although I didn't know I was pregnant until I was like 8 weeks.

is anyone else struggling with bad eating habits?

i love chips and dip, i had tacos last night with sour cream and i feel so bad about eating like that, today i had some rice and chicken so thats better, but still i know i'll go home and want my chipies

I have a scan December 8th too :) I'll be 10+4 then. Oh and you talking about chips and dips just gave me a HUGE craving for French onion dip lol omg On my way to the store

Why did you have to say french onion dip?!? Now I totally want some.. And I'm only 4w4d should not be craving too much yet

Heaveneats, I've been eating pretty bad too. I try and balance it with healthy meals once in a while but I feel like the bad outweighs the good. I went to the doctor on Thursday and I already gained about 4 pounds so I'm really nervous I'm going to gain a lot of weight with this pregnancy.

I think as long as the baby is getting the nutrients it needs like calcium, iron, folic acid and vitamin C, you should be fine. So feel free to splurge once in a while. We deserve it! :)

I've been eating cookies and chocolate, not gonna lie...

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :D

Here's a random question-- when my bloodwork came back, my hcg was around 60,000 at 7+3, which I know is good, but my progesterone was only 12. They like it at 11 or higher, but said some fertility docs like it at 15 or higher. So I was started on a 200 mg per day progesterone pill till 13 weeks to take at bedtime, and it is wiping me out. BUT here's the question... the pharmacy they sent the prescription to is back-ordered till who-knows-when, so they only gave me 5 of 30 pills. I've taken 2, so I have 3 left. What if the rest doesn't come in on time? Is it bad to take only a few doses and then stop, could my body become confused and mc? I know it's silly but I don't really know what to do...

You can take your prescription bottle to another pharmacy and transfer it to them, OR call your doctor and have them send it to a different pharmacy. It's not good to start and stop it.

Hi ladies,
I am 4 weeks, 5 days with an IVF baby. I work 12.5 hour night shifts and my last shift I had some cramping at the end of it at 4 am. They were bad enough to take tylenol and helped and went away. No bleeding, but just got super scared. Anyone else with cramping?

I've had cramping off and on for the past couple of days. Mostly on the right side, which is where I ovulated. (But that would be different for you since this is an IVF baby.) Cramping is normal. :)

---

The doctor still hasn't called with my beta results, which is so irritating. I used my last First Response test today though and my lines have gotten steadily darker, so I feel confident for once. I also counted out my stash of progesterone last night, and somehow managed to have enough on hand to last me until 13w and then slowly wean off. Don't ask me how I managed that one. haha.

Heaveneats I've had pretty bad eating habits! Where I've had food aversions when I really really want to eat something I have to go and eat it then & there
Or morning sickness comes back to hassle me! I've been craving cheese so bad I could literally eat a block of cheese! So not good for you!

I have my scan in the morning, a little worried there could be something wrong but I'm guessing that's normal, not had any reason to worry. Guess I just want it so bad I worry there could be an issue :(

Heaveneats I've had pretty bad eating habits! Where I've had food aversions when I really really want to eat something I have to go and eat it then & there
Or morning sickness comes back to hassle me! I've been craving cheese so bad I could literally eat a block of cheese! So not good for you!

I have my scan in the morning, a little worried there could be something wrong but I'm guessing that's normal, not had any reason to worry. Guess I just want it so bad I worry there could be an issue :(

Omg lol while reading this I was eating a block of cheese (once I got to the store I didn't want chips and dip anymore lol) and I just looked at the cheese and set it down all sad lol. &#128513;&#128513;&#128513;

HCG 73
Progesterone 24.2
At 13dpo. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I go back tomorrow for my second draw. Fingers crossed for doubling!

Beautifulrose- how funny! :) I love cheese ATM just can't seem to get enough of it but I think it's such a weird craving! But then I Spose it's not as bad as hearing women eating coal and dirt!

Congratulations pumpkin90 and Babygirl3289 welcome! Babygirl3289 if you let me know your due date I'll add you to the list!

Love all the food talk haha. I spent the day (literally 9-4 lol) at the pool with the kids! Little bit tired :p Now going to watch harry potter for a bed time movie! Love weekends :D

Must have been an indoor pool ajarvis?? I wish it was still summer. :( I hate the cold weather and so far all I've been is cold in this pregnancy. We have the heat on in our apartment to 76. I know. 76.

Omg I caved ate French onion dip and chips, I am now sitting in my bed hoping I don't puke because I'm too exhausted to move

Hahha I've been seriously craving chips and dip for 3 days and last night i couldn't take it anymore so i had hubby make a detour on our way home so i could get some. And honestly that's the only thing that sounds appetizing and helps when i have my bouts with nausea. Glad im not the only one!!

I've had another little bleed. Again literally just a wipe of dark red wine blood - probably just a shade of brown - about 6 hours ago and nothing since.

This time though I had a few seconds of medium cramps just beforehand.

I think it may be a hematoma, I had one with a previous pregnancy except I had a huge bleed with Palm size clots for two weeks. It was so big it didn't end well despite seeing a hb at an emergency scan at 6 weeks.

I'm two minds over getting a scam or resting up and just monitoring it. There's nothing they can do anyway no matter what's causing it hmm...

Thanks ajarvis! I don't know when I'm due yet I'm assuming around July 31st?
But I won't have a confirmation until December 18th

Lucy why don't you ring the on call midwife, at the least she will be able to advise you and give you some reassurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->