July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Dan-o, thinking about you this morning. Please let us know as soon as you can what the doctor says. :hugs:

im so crampy today i actually had to do knicker check to make sure i wasnt bleeding

Dano-o so sorry about the bleeding, love to you xx. Can you have hubby come home so you can go get checked out?

dan-o thinking about you today, hope you get a chance to see your dr soon.

:hugs: Dan-o hope everything is okay! Thinking about you.

Good Luck Dan-o hopefully the dr can set your mind to ease. I know I had lots of bleeding with DS #1.

I've updated as many ladies as I can so far for the stork thing.

Babygirl I seem to have been very neglectful!! I don't have you on the list! Can you let me know your due date? Then I can add you and your stork?

AFM I have no inclination yet what I'm having and I don't have an inclination towards either gender. I have 2 boys. 3 would be fun! But a girl would be different. As soon as I get that inkling I'll update mine ;)

Random thought....I have feel so nauseous for the past 5 weeks...nothing helped. I broke down today and ate a small box of Nerds. Nausea gone.... Does my little bean love sugar?

Pregnancy is the only time I WANT sugar. Sweets, baking, cookies, donuts. Rest of the time I leave it no problem. May have a small contribution to my weight gain so far....

Dan-o I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Keep us updated if you can.
Xx

Oh no Dan-o, that's so scary! So sorry to have to go through this. Hugs to you and hopefully you can get to the doctor soon.

Whisper, I've had tons of creamy CM for the last 4 weeks since I found out I was pregnant. It's a daily thing and has not let up at all. I read this is a symptom in the first trimester so I think it's pretty normal.

I have a feeling I'm having a girl, which is also what I'm kinda hoping for. But we're staying team yellow until the baby is born.

Babys ok! Heart beating and measuring lovely.
Subchorionic hematoma causing the bleeding (which is now like medium flow AF)
Just had a quick abdominal scan. Proper scan on weds when I see the consultant x

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/6A846459-3C18-44F7-A259-62D355E1914D.jpg

Babys ok! Heart beating and measuring lovely.
Subchorionic hematoma causing the bleeding (which is now like medium flow AF)
Just had a quick abdominal scan. Proper scan on weds when I see the consultant x

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/6A846459-3C18-44F7-A259-62D355E1914D.jpg

:happydance: I am so pleased everything is ok. You must be so relieved. :kiss:

Thanks, I am! What a nightmare tho, I've never had a straight forward pregnancy lol!! :dohh:

Thanks, I am! What a nightmare tho, I've never had a straight forward pregnancy lol!! :dohh:

I was working back and saw your post from this morning and KNEW as soon as you said the word gushed it was sch. So glad everything's ok xx

Just had a quick info appointment with midwife except she stood in the background while a nice Polish student midwife led the appointment.

Didn't have the heart to tell her I knew everything she was telling me 100x over and probably more than her so let her reel off her speil nodding when appropriate :)

Yay Dan-o, that's great news! So glad your little bean is ok. What a scary thing to go through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->