July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Rach that is a better much simpler idea lol. If everyone is down for that let me know and I'll start making changes later tonight!

Wiggler- I. Suffering with a cold aswell woke up with it this morning horrible sore throat and generally feeling rough.

Had a little more energy since having my iron tablets but they make me feel so rough and sick I'm only managing 1 every other day. They're horrible.

Aww hugs hun, I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

ajarvis - Can you put my date down for the 26th please :flower:, I'm 99% sure I am due some point around then :haha: Will probably have to change after my scan in Jan though. I have no clues on what this baby is but I'm really really hoping for a boy <3

Oh I'll Play!!! Won't find out until end of Feb, but I am thinking girl!

cdex, Heaven, and Kozmik - congrats to all of you on the great scans and appointments! I am so excited and happy for you ladies!

MamaBee - love, love, LOVE the announcement idea! That is so precious! If you're sending it to everyone by e-mail or text, maybe you could include a note asking them to be sure to read the feathers or something like that? Then you guys can call those who still don't catch it. Absolutely precious idea, hun!

ajarvis - your SO is planning a weekend surprise? How sweet! That is definitely something to look forward to, and help you get through the rest of the week! <3

Whisper - I know you didn't get to hear what you wanted today, but hang in there, sweetie. Rach's post was good information; hopefully you were able to find some comfort in her words. You're in my thoughts and prayers, and I'm keeping EX (everything crossed) for you and that little bean. :hugs:

Livvy - I have not noticed my pee smelling at all. I've been drinking water like a fish, though, so I wonder if it might be diluting the smell? How far along are you?

ready - Congratulations and welcome to the group!!! Sending positive vibes right back atcha! :)

Rach - I'm not sure I completely understand the :pink: or :blue: thing, but it sounds fun! I'm just confused about where the :pink: or :blue: would go? I saw where you said on the front page, but...I'm sorry. Maybe once I see it, it will make more sense. :p Anyway, if ajarvis is up to it, I'm in! :thumbup:

Love and hugs to all you ladies (and your children) who are under the weather or not feeling well! Being sick is no fun, especially when pregnant! :nope: I hope you all start feeling better soon. :hugs:

I had such intuition with my other two about what gender they were (almost from the get-go), but I have nothing this time. Maybe it will come as time goes on a little. Until then, I'm hoping for a girl! You can color me pink for now if you like :pink:

I just sent the picture out and my DH's sister wrote back almost instantly with a 'so cute', but nothing else pertaining to it so I'm guessing she missed it. I'll ask him tonight if I should send the matching video (in which it is obvious) or if he wants to call them. So antsy to get a reaction!

Mamabee hopefully you get a reaction soon, best reaction we've had was the mother in law on her birthday our 2year old decided to tell nanny she saw a baby in mummy's belly and it all came out then so unplanned but kinda cute and mil was over the moon!

I have a really strong feeling this little bean is a boy. I would be so shock to be told I'm having a girl.

Hubby suprised me when he got home from work, he's booked me a private gender scan for jan 31st! I thinking he's more eager to know than I am :)

Rach - I'm not sure I completely understand the :pink: or :blue: thing, but it sounds fun! I'm just confused about where the :pink: or :blue: would go? I saw where you said on the front page, but...I'm sorry. Maybe once I see it, it will make more sense. :p Anyway, if ajarvis is up to it, I'm in! :thumbup:

Fluffet, we are all listed in the first post on the front page and there is a stork on either side of our usernames. I think the suggestion is that we color the left side stork with what we think/want and then the right side stork will be actual once we find out. Sounds like fun!

Ajarvis I'm all for the stork thing. If you could change my due date to the 7th and I THINK it's going to be a girl so pink storky for me :)

sammy - i was the same when I was expecting my son, if they had said he was a girl I would have fallen off the bed in shock :haha: I just knew :)

I have a strong feeling it's a boy even though I'm hoping for a girl!

I have a strong feeling it's a boy even though I'm hoping for a girl!

Me too! I think its a boy even though I'm hoping for a girl.
Also, can my due date be changed to the 13th? According to my scan. :) Thanks!

I also need to be changed to the 19th when you have time!! :)

OK>. I did an update. Ladies that think one way, but feel another. Can you clarify if you want a boy or girl stork? lol. Thanks :)

Ajarvis - thanks! and what do you think/want baby to be?

Fluffet, I'm 9+4. It's only started in the past couple weeks or so.

Ajarvis, I think mine is a boy. :)

I really think boy too.. but I am ALWAYS wrong so it's probably a girl :rofl: I already have 2 boys and 1 girl.. so I truly am impartial! positives to both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->