July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Congrats on the lovely scans and fingers crossed for everyone waiting! The waiting game is hard.

This is a weird question: has anyone else noticed their pee smelling strongly?

I have. It's gross. lol. I probably need to drink more water.

I'm thinking boy. Hubby has referred to baby as "he," so I think deep down, even though he wants a girl, he thinks baby is a boy too. :happydance:

I really try to keep up with this post! You ladies are amazing at keeping conversation going, haha! I try to get on when I can, but I am also in nursing school which has been taking up so much time... but I really love this thread!

I am so excited for July!!

Random thought....I have feel so nauseous for the past 5 weeks...nothing helped. I broke down today and ate a small box of Nerds. Nausea gone.... Does my little bean love sugar?

Ms E I have heard that sour things tend to help though I have no experience with that.

I bought some ice breakers fruit sours the other night and they are amazing. Even without nausea I want sour stuff and these are so good.

I am SO behind and I don't have a lot of time to catch up so I hope everyone is doing well!

Ajarvis - I think I'm having a boy - my yellow stork will stay yellow until he/she is born though since we won't be finding out any sooner!

Cute game :) my gut says boy but since the last four of my pregnancies that got far enough were girls I'm probably wrong!

Does anyone have milky cervical mucus? Sorry for tmi i was laying in bed last night and thought i was bleeding but was just lots of really watery cm

I'm bleeding :(
Light red and quite a lot, accompanied by cramping. Literally just started in the last half an hour.

I've just stood up and it literally flooded out, nasty. Not sure what to think, everything was ok yesterday!

Sorry to hear you bleeding dan-o, take it easy and ring your doctor or epau, thinking of you :hugs:

Thanks ladies, not much I can do really, hubby at work and no cover and I'm at home with both kids. Typical. It's stopped pouring now but changed to proper red.

Thanks ladies, not much I can do really, hubby at work and no cover and I'm at home with both kids. Typical. It's stopped pouring now but changed to proper red.
I hope everything is ok! I know you said you have the kids but I've read that when you bleed a lot they tell you to lay down on your left side for a little while to see if it slows or stops. Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->