July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Glad to hear your good news, dan-o. I have a sch too and I'm worried about when/if I start bleeding.

Is anyone else suffering from terrible insomnia?

Glad to hear your good news, dan-o. I have a sch too and I'm worried about when/if I start bleeding.

Is anyone else suffering from terrible insomnia?

KozmikKitten - I am having Insomnia! I used to take medication for anxiety and it would help me sleep at night. But now I can't , So I have been going to bed just fine, but then I wake up around 3-4am and toss and turn for 2 hours and then finally get back to sleep to turn around and get up for work :( It is terrible!!

I'm so glad all is well dan-o! I had a SCH with my son and had periodic episodes of bleeding. Just take it easy! :flower:

Good Luck Dan-o hopefully the dr can set your mind to ease. I know I had lots of bleeding with DS #1.

I've updated as many ladies as I can so far for the stork thing.

Babygirl I seem to have been very neglectful!! I don't have you on the list! Can you let me know your due date? Then I can add you and your stork?

AFM I have no inclination yet what I'm having and I don't have an inclination towards either gender. I have 2 boys. 3 would be fun! But a girl would be different. As soon as I get that inkling I'll update mine ;)

Ajarvis- I totally understand you are busy! :) It's ok :) My EDD is July 31st but that's based off of my calculations, I wont know until a couple of weeks.

Back from vacation...
I'm so happy everything is ok dan-o! Great pic!
It seems like it's been very busy here. Beautiful scan pics ladies!

Afm, ms is in full swing! I can't complain - especially since I was complaining I didn't have it! I know it will pass. Ya know, next year I should feel better :haha:

So glad to hear all is well dan-o!

whisper - lots of cm here too.

How fast has this week gone my rescan felt ages away on monday but its getting coser and closer now

Hi ladies .
About a half an hour after a bath , dried and dressed . I noticed my underwear was wet a lot ... not just like discharge but watery fluid . It was wet enough to look like I peed myself and im pretty sure it wasn't as my pee smells very strong lately and it didn't smell of much tbh. I'm confused :(

Oh awesome!! Such great news Dan-o!

Thanks! Have to hang up my running shoes and just watch you from the sideline now tho! I just knew I wouldn't get away with running pregnant :dohh:

Ah well there's always 2016 to start up again! It will be worth the break if I get my rainbow! X

Hi ladies .
About a half an hour after a bath , dried and dressed . I noticed my underwear was wet a lot ... not just like discharge but watery fluid . It was wet enough to look like I peed myself and im pretty sure it wasn't as my pee smells very strong lately and it didn't smell of much tbh. I'm confused :(

Thats how i was last night i woke in a pnic as i was dripping wet white milky watery stuff

So I just realized why I might not be getting morning sickness. I've been taking 50mg of zinc daily in addition to my prenatal to control acne and I just read that zinc supplements help with ms. That would definitely explain why I haven't been nauseous at all.

Just wanted to share this in case any of you ladies want to try it. I can't say for sure if that's the reason for no ms but it might be a factor.

Has anyone still been drinking tea? I am worried I should totally cut caffeine out, its just so hard to do so

Hi ladies .

Keyval - It was probably the bath water that got trapped up there. It happens to me when I take bath's too. I'm sure you are fine, but if your worried you can call the doc :)

heaven - im still drinking soda. I dont plan to give it up. (I'm not a rule-follower during pregnancy though).

Can someone give me some advice?

I have chronic pain and I take Oxycodone daily for the pain. I wont get to see my OBGYN for another 2 weeks and I have talked to my doctor and he said to stop right away. But I heard that withdrawls can cause miscarriage... So I am scared because I am afraid of birth defects but also am afraid to miscarry! Does anyone have any experience with this or knows anyone who has and the baby was fine???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->