July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Babygirl.... could you maybe taper off of it, so your body won't go into a state of shock with not having it? From what I have studied opioids aren't a high risk of problems for developing babies, but just stopping may be too much for your body to handle pregnant or not.

That's what I am going to do I think... I just worry about my pain.. But I want what's best for this baby.. It's tough! I didn't think about all of this before I got pregnant and now I feel bad.

I did hear about Methadone being safe during pregnancy.. I would never want my newborn to go through withdrawals... So I am going to taper off.. I am going to call and see if I can get in sooner with my OB...

I understand. I wouldn't either. I think they kept the methadone because this person was doing really hard stuff.

Oh my gosh my boobies are so sore tonight they feel super heavy and when i move owchhhh thats a good thing right?

Has anyone still been drinking tea? I am worried I should totally cut caffeine out, its just so hard to do so

I drink a large tim hortons coffee every morning - 200MG caffeine. That's the recommended amount. I can't give it up 100% lol. Not if I don't have to :p I use to drink 3-5 of them a day!

This is mine at 5w3d... I was trying on my dress for my work Christmas party :xmas12:

Love that dress & your bump is super cute!

Dan-o, I think anyone who actually sees me knows, lol. I'm quite impressed that no one has spilled the beans on fb yet! It's too uncomfortable to hide it.

Whisper, it's just my nipples. The are so painful!

Oh awesome!! Such great news Dan-o!

Thanks! Have to hang up my running shoes and just watch you from the sideline now tho! I just knew I wouldn't get away with running pregnant :dohh:

Ah well there's always 2016 to start up again! It will be worth the break if I get my rainbow! X

Definitely worth a running break for a healthy babe :)

This is mine at 5w3d... I was trying on my dress for my work Christmas party :xmas12:

Dan-o, I think anyone who actually sees me knows, lol. I'm quite impressed that no one has spilled the beans on fb yet! It's too uncomfortable to hide it.

Thank you :) It's barely a bump ! I can't wait to be showing like you LuvallmyH! :)

Im cramping quite a bit as we talk :(

i keep feeling like im bleeding but just tons of milk cm yack

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e216/amanda_jarvis1/e0f2854a-692e-43ea-95cc-12127ac52ba2_zps1f31b4cf.jpg

9 weeks 2 days!

Thank you :) It's barely a bump ! I can't wait to be showing like you LuvallmyH! :)

Im cramping quite a bit as we talk :(

It took me 7 previous babies to earn a bump this early :haha: It's kind of embarrassing irl actually. I look so much bigger than I should. I can't help it though.

I still have occasional cramping, hun. Especially when I'm gassy. Well, I'm pretty much gassy all the time...

LuvallmyH, I LOVE your bump! But I know what you mean, this is just my third baby, but my whole belly area is just so stretched out that I started showing at 7 weeks! I look suuuper pregnant now. Enough that a few strangers have made comments. :dohh: Darn belly. Doesn't help that I have this nice little pudge of fat right out front too. *sigh*

Whisper, I've been getting tons of watery CM now and then too. A few times I was certain I was bleeding but it was just CM. Lots of it. lol I'm pretty sure it's totally normal. I've been wearing liners for weeks now because of it. Pregnancy is so glamorous, eh?

So, to join the gender prediction game... I think/hope I'm having a girl! Probably just wishful thinking because I have two boys, but I also have a small hunch. Plus, my three year old has made it pretty clear that he would like a sister. :cloud9:

Dan-o, so thankful for good news for you today!

Ladies, your bumps are adorable. I tried to get a picture of mine last night, but it still just looks like fatty bloat. Perhaps I'll capture one this weekend of my tiny fat bloat next to my very pregnant sis-in-laws.

My son has made it very clear that he wants a boy and as happy as I know that would make him, I'm still holding out hope for another little girl. At his writing center today, he wrote a whole page essay on why he would want a little boy and how boys are curious and that he would look up to him and they could play Wii together and when he is older he can drive his little brother to school, etc. He even drew a diaper with 'Pampers' written on it on the back of the paper! In the end, he did mention that he still loves his little cousin who is a girl and that she is curious too, so a girl wouldn't be so bad.

Also, I found a great deal on a doppler. I wonder if it will make me worry more if I can't use it right and don't find the heartbeat? I know it is still early and may be another month before I can get it at home. What do you ladies think that have one? Love it or not?

Ok food aversion: pasta

Food craving: mexican and pickles

So I made my apt for my private scan...Tuesday...I'll be 9w5d....the tech was telling me I might not see anything...same thing they told me at 5w3d.

Yet when I google...at 9w you see a tiny creature. So, are they setting expectations or could I have a blob that hasn't made arms/legs?

Haha. Luvallmyh mine is a touch large in real life :p considering it's not baby yet hahaha. The two dresses I bought yesterday will look sweet with a bump though and if no one knows I'm only 10 weeks this weekend it's all good lmao

ms elizabeth I think depending on angle it can still look just like a blob with no arms/legs. Maybe that's what he meant?

mamabee that's so cute! My boys havent' said what they're hoping for. They have a brother and a sister their dad had with a gf he's no longer with. So they've had both lol. And 1 girl cousin :p I personally won't be getting a doppler cause there's no guarantee of hearing anything til 2nd tri late. and I usually feel baby in 16th week or so.

MamaBee- I bought a doppler back in 2011 when preggo with my son- used it around 10 weeks ongoing til the end. Had my daughter a year later- used it with her around 10-11 weeks. My sister borrowed it last year for her baby- worked great. I have it back and I ABSOLUTELY plan to use it again. Some women can hear it in the 8th week-- usually 10 and up though :thumbup: TOTALLY worth it! Especially on those days when you don't feel as much movement or just wanted to check in with baby!

Ms Elizabeth- you should see a little gummy bear type baby! it's so cute!

Thanks for the input! I'm picking it up right before seeing my sis in laws and maybe they'll let me try it on them.

Does anyone else get almost instantly sick and have a racing heart when they eat? The shaking and racing heart only seem to happen in the evening for me. It is making nutrition so hard!

So I made my apt for my private scan...Tuesday...I'll be 9w5d....the tech was telling me I might not see anything...same thing they told me at 5w3d.

Yet when I google...at 9w you see a tiny creature. So, are they setting expectations or could I have a blob that hasn't made arms/legs?

i have a scan on tuesday, 9w5d too!:friends:
i had a transvaginal scan off base (private) at 8+1 because i couldn't shake this feeling that something was wrong. as for seeing things: it was a blob with a head and a body:thumbup: so by 9+5 it should be a bit more baby-looking...? haha. when i went last week, the doc couldn't see the heartbeat and was worried. she urged me to get seen on base (since that's where i'll be getting regularly seen) because the baby was measuring small for 8 weeks but big enough for a heartbeart, she said. she was looking right where the heart should have been beating and there was nothing.:nope: needless to say, it's been a long week:cry: and i pretty much had to fight to get seen before 12 weeks on base, but i am hoping that at 9+5 i'll be able to see a heartbeat. though, i have almost already assumed the worst, so if it *is* bad news, at least i can give a snarky "i told you so" to the doc on base who has been reluctant to see me.:roll: am so NOT impressed with the care i've gotten so far (there was a whole 'nother incident with my pap smear/results/possible colposcopy too, so this is all just insult to injury now...:growlmad:) but i only have my husband's insurance, so don't have coverage anywhere but on the base.:nope: fingers crossed for good news for us on tuesday!!:flow:

MamaBee- I bought a doppler back in 2011 when preggo with my son- used it around 10 weeks ongoing til the end. Had my daughter a year later- used it with her around 10-11 weeks. My sister borrowed it last year for her baby- worked great. I have it back and I ABSOLUTELY plan to use it again. Some women can hear it in the 8th week-- usually 10 and up though :thumbup: TOTALLY worth it! Especially on those days when you don't feel as much movement or just wanted to check in with baby!

am debating on the doppler. i worry it'll make me more worried...?:shrug: what kind/brand do you have??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->