July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Glad to hear your good news, dan-o. I have a sch too and I'm worried about when/if I start bleeding.

Is anyone else suffering from terrible insomnia?

Ugh, yes. Last night I took a unisom to help me fall asleep faster. I still laid in bed for like 2 hours, unable to fall asleep. I was totally exhausted but apparently it didn't matter. :(

I'm jealous of all your bumps! I plan to start taking bump shots tomorrow (6w) but I know I won't show for some time, since I'm already carrying a lot of weight around my middle. (Thank you, PCOS!)

Dan-o, glad to hear everything is ok!

My friend is sending me a doppler, and I plan to use it, but I know that the likelihood of hearing anything definite is pretty low at this point. I won't get too bummed if nothing comes of it. (Especially since I'm not paying for the doppler. lol)

Morning!

I have a Sonoline B doppler, it's pretty good :)

How is everyone today? Any nice plans?

I'm still feeling very bloated, not feeling sick yet though :D DS is having another day off school and my mum is coming to visit today

Ok food aversion: pasta

Food craving: mexican and pickles

Oh, don't, I had a whole jar of pickled hot jalapeño peppers last night! The bloating afterwards was quite incredible :haha:

I caved and did a bump pic but id say its more a left over csection pouch from lena haha

Attachments

• 2014-12-05 10.30.41.jpg
    2014-12-05 10.30.41.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 11
I'm as flat as a pancake still :( can't wait for bump . Still not eating right and getting sick so I'm not too surprised

I thought I heard baby on doppler last night but can't be certain as it was only a few seconds xx

thanks for all your input ladies.

I like the idea of a blob with arms and legs! a gummy bear would be awesome!
last time little bean was like 4 tiny little dots. so...anything more would be sweet!
i'd love a nice picture to give my 92 year old grandmother.

ugh, insurance is so annoying...what do we pay you for?!?!?! if we want a scan...give it to us. :)

jumping...hang in there!

Love the new bump pics!

Keyval I'd love to still be flat as a pancake, I just slowly inflate throughout the day! I swear I have whole body water retention, even my arse grows from am to pm! :haha:

Exciting baby dreams!! I may dust mine off, I could pick up DS2 from about now!

feel so sick and tired today im taking it as a good thing that im feeling worse as the weeks go on only a few days to wait till next scan im dreading it as it will have to be internal again and im terrible at them at least in germany they have stirrups here you just lay on a bed:shrug:

I have a hi bebe doppler and love it!
https://mobile.walmart.com/ip/39778...23897272&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=51320962143&veh=sem

I have a hi bebe doppler and love it!
https://mobile.walmart.com/ip/39778...23897272&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=51320962143&veh=sem

That's like the one I'm getting. The lady is selling it to me for $20. She just got it in March. I'm so excited to give it a try!

I have a sonaline B doppler that I used with my son. I wont try using it until at least 10 weeks with this one though. I did get to see and hear the HB at my scan on Wednesday so that will hold me over for a while.

Cute bumps ladies!

Luv - how in the world are you so skinny after having 7 kids?!?! I just never bounced back after the one I have! :)

I'm doing family pics on Saturday morning. We are going to do family, my DS for his 2 year photos, and a couple "announcement" photos. Thinking DS with a sign that says "Every superhero needs a sidekick" with him in his Superman outfit. Also, DH and I holding a sign with the due date "July 13, 2015" I also picked up a mini Christmas stocking, not sure if we will use it for any photos or not.

Rach - I'm not sure I completely understand the :pink: or :blue: thing, but it sounds fun! I'm just confused about where the :pink: or :blue: would go? I saw where you said on the front page, but...I'm sorry. Maybe once I see it, it will make more sense. :p Anyway, if ajarvis is up to it, I'm in! :thumbup:

Fluffet, we are all listed in the first post on the front page and there is a stork on either side of our usernames. I think the suggestion is that we color the left side stork with what we think/want and then the right side stork will be actual once we find out. Sounds like fun!

Thanks so much, Mama! I have my threads defaulted to show the most recent post first, so I totally missed the actual first page. What a cute idea!

ajarvis, will you please add me to the 18th with a :yellow:? And if the angel babies listed at the bottom are for the group, you can add +1 for me. :angel: I don't have a strong feeling about :blue: or :pink: either way. Chinese gender predictor said boy, but one of my friends keeps saying it'll be a girl because of how sick I am all the time. :shrug:

Babys ok! Heart beating and measuring lovely.
Subchorionic hematoma causing the bleeding (which is now like medium flow AF)
Just had a quick abdominal scan. Proper scan on weds when I see the consultant x

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/6A846459-3C18-44F7-A259-62D355E1914D.jpg

What a NIGHTMARE! Dan-o, I am so sorry you had to go through such stress, but I am so glad to hear everything is OK! :hugs:

Hey ladies check out this "alternative due date calculator" kinda neat. Put me at July 7th instead of 5th.

https://www.pregnology.com/due-date-alternative.php

Oh and I dreamt I was having a girl last night. First dream with gender, but I didn't see baby. So I'll change my stork to pink for now. But will only believe it when I see the baby in dream. That's how I knew with both boys!

Hey ladies check out this "alternative due date calculator" kinda neat. Put me at July 7th instead of 5th.

https://www.pregnology.com/due-date-alternative.php

Cool! It put me at July 20th instead of 18th.

I still have zero idea what I'm having. I'm not feeling it either way! I have zero preference to what I have... Just a healthy babe please!! 4 sleeps until my U/S... Time is fricking dragging!!!!!

Is anyone hiring a doula?! I did with my first and will be this time as well. Best thing I ever did! I'm still waiting to hear if I will be selected to get a midwife. I want it Soo bad...

I couldn't agree more, Feb4th, about everything you said! I just want a sticky bean that turns into a healthy baby! Only 3 sleeps for me, and it seems like the closer the appointment gets, the more time drags. Grrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->