July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

My dream last night was that I went for my appt today (9 weeks 5 days) and she came back and said that I was having a girl. I was like what? you can tell this early? She says yep anywhere between 10 and 14 weeks and its definitely a girl. It was a really strange dream. This is around the time I new I was having a boy with my oldest, but I had an elaborate dream where I found him and he was a baby and a boy etc. So I'll go with girl for now until I dream of an actual baby ha. First midwife appt. today. Never seen a midwife before so we shall see what we shall see....

Thanks for sharing the alternative calculator, Ajarvis. It put me at July 3rd instead of the 8th. :)

Feb4th, what's a doula?

Ajarvis- pretty neat about the different due date but I don't think it's very accurate for me. I have long cycles and it doesn't take late ovulation into account so it put me due a whole 8 days early... We will see though I would be totally fine with not waiting those extra 8 days in the ends lol.

I have no idea what I'm having yet.. I would really like to have another boy!! But we will be keeping it a surprise.

I also had my first baby dream last night. The baby had super dark almost black hair which was very strange for my blonde family...

Haven't been feeling very pregnant the last couple days, so just trying hard to stay optimistic. I remember having a lot of these moments with ds too.

Hope eveyone is doing well today &#128522;

Oh and joyofmylife- a doula is someone who is there during your labour to help you relax and be calm they do massage and help with breathing and everything. There job is to basically to make you super comfortable

That due date calculator is cool! Puts me at 16th instead of 22nd.
Ds2 came a little early (3 weeks early by ov) so it could well be right! More likely would be ds1's birthday, July 10th! :haha:
I think girl again this time (my last pregnancy was a girl lost to t15)

it put me at 18th lena was early 38 +2 due to growth restriction so you never know

It moved me up only by a day. I wish I knew what it based the calculations on.

Wow I feel SO nausous today.
Im at the 'pathetically leaning against the wall, drooling, wishing I could lie down' stage.
Probably the worst I have ever felt in any pregnancy.. If this was my first baby I'd be tucked up in bed! Obviously no chance of that with my two little hooligans trashing the place tho lol! :haha:

Thanks for sharing the alternative calculator, Ajarvis. It put me at July 3rd instead of the 8th. :)

Feb4th, what's a doula?

A birth doula is a non medical person who helps you before, during and after childbirth. They are a huge support for your partner and an advocate for you at the hospital. You can also hire post partum doula's as well. Birth doula's are a really good option for woman looking for a drug free experience, or who have anxiety problems, or someone who had a traumatic birth (or non birth) experience in the past. :flower: They are great for everyone!

I have had the same doula with all 7 of my babies. Best decision we ever made. It took so much pressure off my dh so he was ready when I really needed him. It also helped me achieve the births I was planning for. If it's in your budget, I say go for it!

I have a very strong feeling this one is a boy. I have no preference either way. Healthy is my only goal.

I have had the same doula with all 7 of my babies. Best decision we ever made. It took so much pressure off my dh so he was ready when I really needed him. It also helped me achieve the births I was planning for. If it's in your budget, I say go for it!

I have a very strong feeling this one is a boy. I have no preference either way. Healthy is my only goal.

My Goodness 7 children? i worry how i will manage with 2:haha:

Hi all! I am due July 5th with baby #2. I am already showing even though I am not yet 10 weeks! crazy!

You must have such an amazing bond with your doula! :flow:

Evening ladies! Hope everyone is having a lovely day :)

I am feeling so so sick today, does anyone have any tips to get rid of this feeling?

I am feeling so so sick today, does anyone have any tips to get rid of this feeling?

i found b6 helps mine :) its gotten a bit more manageable now though so i'm not sure if its from b6 or i'm getting over the rough patches

i found b6 helps mine :) its gotten a bit more manageable now though so i'm not sure if its from b6 or i'm getting over the rough patches

Thanks, I'll have to try that :)

I never had it like this with the others, I feel a bit lost on what to do :haha:

I had pretty moderate cramping yesterday.. But I feel better today. No appetite really and I always have a little bit of nausea in the mornings. I just keep praying and worrying about having a healthy baby..

Ajarvis - Will you add my EDD as July 31st and predicting a boy? :blue: Thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->