July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Can't believe you've had the same doula with all your babies luvallmy! That's amazing and so lovely! I'd love to have the same midwife who delivered me last time, but it's luck of the draw on the day over here!

I still have zero idea what I'm having. I'm not feeling it either way! I have zero preference to what I have... Just a healthy babe please!! 4 sleeps until my U/S... Time is fricking dragging!!!!!

Is anyone hiring a doula?! I did with my first and will be this time as well. Best thing I ever did! I'm still waiting to hear if I will be selected to get a midwife. I want it Soo bad...

We're planning on a doula. :) It was the only way I'd feel comfortable with a hospital birth. (Even though I'm using a midwife instead of an OB.) Shooting for a drug free labor/birth, so hopefully the doula helps me achieve that. :D

My DS who is two... has the flu...Fingers crossed it doesn't last long and that I don't catch it!! Ah!

The kids had a rough night again and it's spooked me a bit. I had visions of 4 screaming kids and never sleeping again :haha: Feeling a lot calmer now I've had some sleep. :)

Feb - aww poor thing :hugs: I hope it doesn't last long and he's feeling lots better soon, hope you avoid it too :hugs:

Bless you Wiggler! Sleep does amazing things! Think it's normal to worry a little, we triedc for 18months expecting baby no3 never to happen then it did and I've worried about how well cope a couple times as well have to move house not long after baby's born.

OMG a house move with a new baby does sound very stressful :hugs:

I'm trying to get everything sorted in my head to help keep the panic from rising, I've picked what stuff I am buying for baby already, got birth plan sorted (natural unless it's another back to back, then I will get the epi asap), decided if BF goes wrong then I'll just switch to bottles, even got the school run planned (baby in carrier, DD2 in buggy, older 2 walking)

Morning all so tired my little one decided to scream all night starting from 1 am

Wow Wiggler your organised! We're quite lucky as we don't need much as I've still got cot bed & Moses basket, steriliser and bouncer from DD all unisex so we're pretty lucky with that one mainly just need a pram, clothes and possibly bottles.

Not sure if I'll be breast feeding yet as both DS & DD have tongue tie which caused latching on to be extremely painfull! So after about 3weeks I gave in and switched to bottles. I know the tie can be snipped but hubby has it pretty bad and had no issues with speech or pronouncing words so we decided we'll leave them be.

Whisper- sorry to hear your little one was up all night :hugs:

Took a nap earlier and had the WORST nightmare about baby loss, it was terrible.

I also think pregnancy has made me allergic to the soap that I've been using. I'm itchy. Verrrry itchy.

Wiggler- sounds like me. Though I've never done any of this before. lol. I've got my birth plan mostly sorted, planning to breastfeed but being realistic about my chances (PCOS and probable insufficient glandular tissue, from the looks of my boobs. boo) but the one thing I'm not sure about is what the heck I'm gonna do with a baby all day at home by myself. Hubby works second shift, and so far I've kept to his same schedule as far as sleep goes. If I switch to a day time awake/night time sleep schedule, baby and I will rarely see him, but we'll be awake for common activities like library story time and play dates. Not sure what to do!

Took a nap earlier and had the WORST nightmare about baby loss, it was terrible.

I also think pregnancy has made me allergic to the soap that I've been using. I'm itchy. Verrrry itchy.

Wiggler- sounds like me. Though I've never done any of this before. lol. I've got my birth plan mostly sorted, planning to breastfeed but being realistic about my chances (PCOS and probable insufficient glandular tissue, from the looks of my boobs. boo) but the one thing I'm not sure about is what the heck I'm gonna do with a baby all day at home by myself. Hubby works second shift, and so far I've kept to his same schedule as far as sleep goes. If I switch to a day time awake/night time sleep schedule, baby and I will rarely see him, but we'll be awake for common activities like library story time and play dates. Not sure what to do!

Nightmare sounds awful :hugs:

I breastfed my dd for six weeks & I have pcos. I am also not massively "well endowed" in the boob department!! Lol! My issue with breastfeeding was actually over production!! By six weeks dd was very god at "pinching" to stem the flow! Ouch!! :haha: just wanted you to know that pcos/size doesn't necessarily mean you won't be able to breastfeed :flower:

Nightmare sounds awful :hugs:

I breastfed my dd for six weeks & I have pcos. I am also not massively "well endowed" in the boob department!! Lol! My issue with breastfeeding was actually over production!! By six weeks dd was very god at "pinching" to stem the flow! Ouch!! :haha: just wanted you to know that pcos/size doesn't necessarily mean you won't be able to breastfeed :flower:

Oh I know. haha. I just know that those COULD be hurdles. I plan to still breastfeed w/ a supplemental nursing system even if I have to use formula or donor milk. My bff has pcos and IGT (despite being VERY well endowed in the chest department) and I'm following her advice as far as what to have on hand for the early days to make sure it all goes well. :)

I also had a nightmare about losing the baby. I generated it myself. I am so worried and honestly almost convinced that something is wrong since I do not feel anything.
Last night I got a pretty bad nausea but I think it was caused by the amount of food we eat while were opening the gifts from Sinterklaas.
By now all is gone and I feel very fine again.

Wow Wiggler your organised! We're quite lucky as we don't need much as I've still got cot bed & Moses basket, steriliser and bouncer from DD all unisex so we're pretty lucky with that one mainly just need a pram, clothes and possibly bottles.

Not sure if I'll be breast feeding yet as both DS & DD have tongue tie which caused latching on to be extremely painfull! So after about 3weeks I gave in and switched to bottles. I know the tie can be snipped but hubby has it pretty bad and had no issues with speech or pronouncing words so we decided we'll leave them be.

Whisper- sorry to hear your little one was up all night :hugs:

We got rid of all the baby stuff about 2 months ago :dohh::haha:

The last 3 times I worried so much about everything, perfect parent facing pushchairs, breastfeeding until they self weaned (never happened, lip and tongue ties and recurring thrush put an end to that), having the perfect natural labours. I worried and put myself under so much pressure I made myself ill. I'm not letting that happen again this time.

I've shocked myself with how relaxed and organised I am this time (panic moments aside) :haha:

I also had a nightmare about losing the baby. I generated it myself. I am so worried and honestly almost convinced that something is wrong since I do not feel anything.
Last night I got a pretty bad nausea but I think it was caused by the amount of food we eat while were opening the gifts from Sinterklaas.
By now all is gone and I feel very fine again.

:hugs:

Thanks girls, I am trying to relax.

The alternative calculator moved me from 30th to the 27th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->