July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Peppermint tea. It's what they suggest after a section for the same issue x

Peppermint tea. It's what they suggest after a section for the same issue x

Thank you!!! A remedy I actually already have in the house!!! *runs away to put the kettle on*

:haha: I almost didn't write that because I thought it was mean if you couldn't get hold of any!

I have PCOS and ha no problem breastfeeding. I BF my son for 13 months

Hi everyone, :)

I've been stalking for a while and now decided to join. EDD: 9th July 2015!
We were trying for 3.5 years and in the last cycle before going back to the fertility clinic for IVF-ICSI, I fell pregnant. I was in shock (and a bit of denial) for about 3 weeks but now, it's real.

:)

(oh, I need to change all the status and my signatures!)

Congratulations and welcome timeforababy.

Congratulation Timeforababy! and welcome!

I think nausea is slowly getting on me. I don't feel too sick but on and off it comes and goes. I take it as a good sign for now.

How are you ladies?

It is a good sign hun.

I'm nine weeks today, still don't feel pregnant :dohh:

Fourth scan on Friday x

so nervouse for tomorrow what if they dont find a hb again and baby still measuring small i dont think il sleep too well tonight

Thanks khatif and tasha..

I don't feel very pregnant too. I have had almost no nausea (maybe twice?) and if it weren't for the tiredness (which could be a mild sad) there is nothing else to indicate I'm pregnant. I have some backache but nothing crazy. I would like to do some exercise but I can barely do the house chores at the moment!

My first midwife appointment was last Wednesday and she put me down as low risk, which calmed me down a bit.

How is everyone else coping with the party season? I've had to come up with plenty of illnesses and all sorts! Thankfully a few people know so they always swerve the conversation away from my lack of drink!

:hugs: whisper. We will all be thinking positive thoughts for you x

Seems to be a few of us who've no symptoms.

I just plan on being the driver so no one will question x

only symptom i really have is when i take my bra off lol they hurt big time oh and the odd bit of nausea

Just popping on quickly to say hi while I have a few mins of not feeling totally ill. :haha:

Happy 9 weeks Tasha!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend.

This nausea is kicking my arse, I've never had it this bad ever. I'm going to go lay down again now :haha:

Good luck for your scan whisper xx

Welcome timefor ababy and congrats on the natural bfp!

Wiggler me too, very nearly threw up in while stood in the never ending queue in toys r us last night. Managed to hold it in (and not pass out!) tho thankfully!

I wouldn't mind throwing up, you get a few mins of feeling better after :haha:

Yep me neither! It's yet to happen tho! :haha:

I beg to differ sash haha i just was sick n feel ten timed worse now yack

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back