July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Wow Tasha that is awesome! I haven't tried mine yet because I couldn't hear it the first time around until I was almost 16 weeks! So I don't want to scare myself :)

Lucy I'm sure all is ok! But if you have any worries at all, don't feel bad about calling.

Wow ladies! Busy few days! I think I updated everyone who requested it in the past 3 days! If I missed you I apologize in advance and please let me know :)

Good luck to the upcoming scans ladies! Positive thoughts your way!

AFM. I had first midwife appt. on Friday. Went fabulous. She was great. My fiance is even willing to now be more open to a birth centre! Big step for him :)

This weekend I was told to go and get a dress and pack a bag. Had no idea where we were going, or doing etc. Turns out we went out to the mountains! Lake Louise. So so so beautiful. Also unbeknownst to me he had bought a ring and proposed on the lake surrounded by the mountains in the moonlight. It was very sweet and an awesome surprise. Spent Saturday with sleep in, breakfast, swim in the pool, massage, 2 hr hike, fancy dinner. Breakfast in bed this morning. Wonderful weekend! As for pregnancy related had my first bit of spotting Friday night, but due to sex so all good. Otherwise I'm happy, tired and not wanting to go to work tomorrow haha.

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e216/amanda_jarvis1/6dcf430d-bcbd-433c-a3c6-3557147e7677_zpsc6d2058a.jpg
https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e216/amanda_jarvis1/43481760-685b-402a-8a8f-42c4658dbe98_zps853f2538.jpg

The view from our room:
https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e216/amanda_jarvis1/9646a865-3265-4ffa-8116-7466915d3311_zpsb27a632b.jpg

That's so sweet! Congratulations! How romantic too <3<3

Hello all,

I've had irregular cycles the last 8months we were ttc baby #2. I was charting bbt's this last cycle and got my bfp. Based on lmp I'd be due 16th July. Based on possible ov date I'd be due 19th July. I'm from Australia, haven't had any scans yet but had a +blood test with hcg around 57,000 at around 6/7weeks. Feeling nauseas and struggling with food and smells but not as bad as with DD1. I'm still in regular contact with my Oct 13 bnb mummies so looking forward to making more great friendships :)

I struggle to keep up with fast moving threads especially with a toddler but I will try my best :)

I'm looking forward to beautiful scan pics tomorrow, Whisper and Rose! I was thinking someone else has one tomorrow. Good luck to you all and please share as soon as you can. It is so fun to see everyone's little ones!

maybe thinking me? i thought whisper and i were close...? i started bleeding yesterday so went to Urgent Care. baby is measuring 2 full weeks behind my dates and no heartbeat still. is marginally bigger than 8w1d private scan, but not much for supposedly being 9w3days now. still bleeding today and the cramps are getting worse, so haven't had the heart to post here.:sad1: there's still a chance, but it feels like that chance is shrinking. getting my hcg checked again tomorrow so playing the waiting game once again. as if the last 10 days weren't enough.:nope:

Every year we pick out a new Christmas ornament for our tree. We picked this one for Christmas 2014

that is adorable!!! i bought a little wooden bird for our tree this year at an antique shop while we were on vacation in seattle (my husband's hometown) but i can't find it now!:dohh:

This first trimester the worst emotional rollercoaster. Is the baby healthy? When do I have my scan? Is a dark enough test? Is my HCG lvl good? Is there a heartbeat? Why don't I have any symptoms? What about the posting?

So many many questions we have to deal within this 8 weeks. I have to say girls that I am vey happy to see that I am not the only one how is full with fears and questions. And thanks a lot for listening.

even though i don't post much, i am having all those same fears and questions. hang in there!:hugs:

Also unbeknownst to me he had bought a ring and proposed on the lake surrounded by the mountains in the moonlight. It was very sweet and an awesome surprise. Spent Saturday with sleep in, breakfast, swim in the pool, massage, 2 hr hike, fancy dinner. Breakfast in bed this morning. Wonderful weekend! As for pregnancy related had my first bit of spotting Friday night, but due to sex so all good. Otherwise I'm happy, tired and not wanting to go to work tomorrow haha.

:yipee: awww, congrats ajarvis!!! so romantic!

Thanks Ladies :)

Hope things go well for you jumpingo

ajarvis, Congrats! How romantic and what a view!! Do you all have an idea of when?

jumpingo, I think it was you I've been thinking about. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. I'm holding out hope with you that everything is okay. It must be so hard to deal with this and to be away from 'home'. :hugs:

tasha, got my doppler today and am going to give it a go in a minute. I'm 9 weeks Tuesday so I feel like it is too early, but your post gave me hope. FX for a HB!

interesting idea about being or not being "home"...

i've lived in tokyo for 8 years, but usually managed to stay away from hospitals and have very little experience with receiving medical care in japan. still though, i consider japan "home." but then last year i moved onto the military base and went through reverse culture shock, as it's basically "mini america." so i am even not quite home in japan, but not quite in the states either. it's weird...:wacko:

on top of that, we actually haven't told our parents yet. we have told a handful of friends, but even a possible miscarriage is not reason enough to tell my parents yet. basically anything i tell my mom has about a 99.9% chance of getting out to everyone i know in my tiny hometown, and at least that many more people i don't know! and then the risk of her saying something on facebook?! dear god. my mom is horrible with gossip and secrets. also, EVERY conversation would be about it if she knew. and sometimes you just want to talk about something else! i would like to talk to my dad, because he gets me, but i can't do that without telling my mom.

in the end, my husband is "home" to me, so i'm doing okay in that sense.:thumbup:

sorry, such a random post...just got to thinking about "home," since you mentioned it, MamaBee.:hugs:

Home means something different to everyone. It is just important to figure out what your 'home' is and be comfortable there. I'm so glad your husband can be your rock through this. We are all here for you too. I know it isn't the same, but know that you are loved and thought about!

Home means something different to everyone. It is just important to figure out what your 'home' is and be comfortable there. I'm so glad your husband can be your rock through this. We are all here for you too. I know it isn't the same, but know that you are loved and thought about!

awww...thank you:cry::cry::cry:<3

jumpingo - I so hope all turns out ok for you :hugs: Aw&#8230; c'mon baby!

ajarvis - Congratulations!! How wonderful!! Sounds like the perfect weekend!

Congrats ajarvis!

Jumpingo, I totally understand not knowing where home is. I grew up in the Philippines and came to America for college, where I also experienced bad reverse culture shock! It was awful. I fit in physically here but feel like I'm different, whereas over there I am different physically but feel at home! Not completely at home anywhere. I recently started a new job and when I don't get pop culture references or know who famous actors are I've already been getting the "she's not from here" said about me to coworkers to explain my ignorance. :) haha. Never to fit in completely I guess, except with others like you who can relate!

So much going on! Congrats ajarvis! Your ring is gorgeous. Thinking of you, jumpingo. Hoping everything turns out well.

Those of you with scans coming up- I look forward to your pictures!

AFM, I've not been on because I've been dealing with a stupid bartholins cyst. (cyst on the labia) So painful. It finally drained this morning, but I'm dealing with some pain still. A lot better than it was but not 100%.

6w2d seems to be the day of nausea. If I eat, I feel pukey. If I don't eat, I feel pukey. Ah, well, at least it's a good sign. haha.

I'm feeling so terrible for a dear friend. She was about a week ahead of me, and now it looks like she is miscarrying. There aren't any words to make it better, I just wish I could help in some way. :(

:hugs: jumpingo, we are thinking of you and sending so much love and positive thoughts.

Morning ladies sat watching thomas the tank with leneybug have hurt my hip/leg muscles are so sore may actually he to do wity cysts had that before

ajarvis, big congratulations! How romantic. :happy dance:

Jumpingo, sorry the scan didn't go as well as you had hoped, I pray for good news with your hug results. :kiss:

csto, hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

Good morning!

Ajarvis, Congrats! How romantic and what a view and a beautiful ring!

Jumpingo, finger crossed for you!

Where is home a difficult question for me as well. I have been living in The Netherlands for 8 years already. I miss my family and my homeland a lot but by now I feel home here with my husband.
We worked together to get here where we are now. I think that fact that we raise our son here helps to feel more home, even though I know I do not belong here fully and I never will. I can be happy here because the most important people are here with me.

Who is going for a scan today? Whisper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->