July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

These past few weeks of nausea and not getting to eat much is catching up to me. I feel so weak. My weight is down and I have so much to do today. Oh, I wish there was a magic nutrition pill!

good luck whisper thinking of you xx

my nausea has actually gone down quite a bit, i find if i eat and never let myself get to over 3 hours without food then i feel better, just had a small bout of sickness this morning when DH came home and woke me up (he always seems to be the loudest person when he comes home from work)

I have a scan at 9am in the morning I'm a little nervous but I feel positive. Today's my birthday and I'm just super depressed. A coworker is taking me to the movies in a few hours so hopefully that cheers me up.

You ladies with no nausea make me jealous lol I get sick every single morning (between 4am and 7am) I'm exhausted

I'm looking forward to beautiful scan pics tomorrow, Whisper and Rose! I was thinking someone else has one tomorrow. Good luck to you all and please share as soon as you can. It is so fun to see everyone's little ones!

Welcome Timeforababy!!

Whisper good luck tomorrow hun. I've got everything crossed for you. Xx

AFM- 2 sleeps for my ultrasound. DH has taken the next 4 days off ( we have to travel 300km to my Dr) so he's keeping me distracted. I have no reason to think anything will be wrong. Still nervous as HELL.

Every year we pick out a new Christmas ornament for our tree. We picked this one for Christmas 2014

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 9
Good luck for your scan tomorrow beautiful rose!

Feb, that's a pretty long way to go for a scan! Hope you have a nice mini break with DH!

Wow feb, that's a long way to go. Cute dec.

Beautiful, I will be thinking of you x

Thanks!!

It is a long ways... I just can't see my self being comfortable delivering in the hospital out here. They don't even have an ultrasound machine... all my family a closest friends live in the same city as my doctor so it helps make the trips bareable. I just plan to leave at nap time so Merreck sleeps most of the way.

Good luck for your scans tomorrow!

Feb that's brilliant xx

my little lady has done 4 wee wees on the potty today :cloud9: so proud hopefully get her trined by time we have next baby

This first trimester the worst emotional rollercoaster. Is the baby healthy? When do I have my scan? Is a dark enough test? Is my HCG lvl good? Is there a heartbeat? Why don't I have any symptoms? What about the posting?

So many many questions we have to deal within this 8 weeks. I have to say girls that I am vey happy to see that I am not the only one how is full with fears and questions. And thanks a lot for listening.

Whisper I will be thinking of you!

BeautifulRose, happy birthday! Tomorrow you will have the most beautiful preset on the scan!

Feb, 300 km. That is a lot! Have a nice couple of days with your husband. FInger crossed!

I wish I wasn't puking - you ladies who want to can have it!

I had to get lab work done the other day and I am so dehydrated it took a poke in each arm and hand to get what they needed. Then I got sent to the hospital for an IV bag. I'm puking so much, they say it is HG. Blah. I'm feeling better now energy wise and I'm trying to drink a lot of water. My medication dose was increased and it is helping, but I'm still throwing up maybe 3 times a day (better then the 10-15 I was doing).

At least I have no doubts baby is ok! My next scan is on December 19 - the NT scan so will get all the measurements and risk results. My birthday is the next day so my mom is coming to the city to stay the night with our son while DH and I get a hotel for a night away.

Glad everyone seems ok! <3

Ahhh man! Hadn't bled for days and mw told me that only red blood should be a worry as its a 'new bleed' and it's common to dislodge old blood through the action of intercourse but me and my bf had sex again tonight and I went to clean up after and had a lot a LOT of very dark brown blood.

The strange part is I had 4 orgasms but the actual intercourse lasted literally 15 seconds (not going into any tmi detail haha) so I KNOW it can't possibly have been caused by intercourse.

Should I call someone tomorrow about it? I just don't want to seem a pest after she already told me its 'normal' it's just....well this isn't normal to me

It is a massive roller coaster of emotions. I try not to stress but the build up for a scan is hard on me. :hugs: khatif.

:hugs: medzi that is tougher than most.

Even 15 seconds is enough to irritate a cervix that has loads of extra blood flow hun.

Afm I was feeling super anxious so used my Doppler (trying not to use it more than every few days) and heard a lovely hb. I still cry when I hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->