• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mommies Club x

Hey ladies,

G - hope your doing well, nice to hear from you!!

Elley - Blake takes around 8 oz every 4 hours of SMA white (hungrier baby)but I have found he doesnt eat half as much as my first!! Lewis was like Ben constantly wanting full bottles and then getting smaller time between them. He ended up on solids at 8 weeks old!! he was a bigger baby tho and we seem to have got a little further with Blake but dont think he'll last much longer!! He gets really excited when other people eat and drools alot when we are cooking. Also constantly has his fist in his mouth and the feeds are creeping closer together!! hoping we can hold out little longer!!

Gem Ben seems to be doing exactly what Lewis did. He has already been started on baby rice but even that doesn't seem to be touching the sides, he also dribbles like there is no tomorrow when we are eating. I'm starting to wonder if i shold just introduce him to more solid stuff now

Blake started baby rice today!! he is still a little young to be honest but the way he has been I think he really needs it!!
Elley - if you feel like he needs it then do it. Its your decision at the end of the day you know him best!!

Honey - Lovely to hear from you!! I read your post about you and OH - sorry to hear that hun, dont panic tho you'll do a wonderful job on your own! I did with my eldest, was on my own from the word go and it makes you so proud knowing you did all that by yourself!! My way of thinking was I would just give him double the love so he didnt miss out!! which less face it - can you really love them any more???!!!

anyway girls - all is good here!

Got my results back from colposcopy, they managed to remove all of the pre-cancer cells and no further action needs to be taken at the moment!! yippee!! just gotta talk the hubby into having 1 more baby now!! ha ha - like that will happen!!

I have just given Ben some proper baby food and he loved it! ate 1/3rd of a jar and for the first time ever seemed totally satisified and wasn't asking for more! He was even opening his mouth for the spoon etc and giving me big smiles as he ate :happydance: so glad i have finally found something to satisify him :thumbup: looks like he was definately ready to move on a bit i'm goin to leave it at one meal a day from now on and slowly increase it.

Chris and i have finally decided to get married. Picked the place already. IT's a gorgeous Scottish Castle called Caerlaverock Castle in Dumfries :happydance: So excited! But please don't mention it on FB as we aren't announcing anything till Christmas.

congrats elley :)

god buzzing at the min going to me mum for new year got me baby sitters sorted lol, prices for train taking the piss tho 144 for 2 of us one way !!! so im booking the legs as singles and cosing me 50 for both of us money saving tip right there Whooo :happydance:

Anyone else on here that is breastfeeding and gaining weight?

I thought you were supposed to lose it, but I've been gaining it. :cry:

gem - i missed your news in your post - i'm so relieved for you about the cells being all gone :hugs:

godiva - i've been lucky and lost weight through feeding, but i know others who have not been so lucky... without meaning to sound as if i'm suggesting your overeating, are you having roughly 500 calories a day more than usual as thats apparently what's needed for bubs. if you're eating enough for you and baby then your body won't need to use the fat it stored during pregnancy so try to eat a fraction less and then your body will burn up its stores... :hugs:

gem - i missed your news in your post - i'm so relieved for you about the cells being all gone :hugs:

godiva - i've been lucky and lost weight through feeding, but i know others who have not been so lucky... without meaning to sound as if i'm suggesting your overeating, are you having roughly 500 calories a day more than usual as thats apparently what's needed for bubs. if you're eating enough for you and baby then your body won't need to use the fat it stored during pregnancy so try to eat a fraction less and then your body will burn up its stores... :hugs:

I probably need to eat a little less. I also need to move more, but that is hard with the baby. I want to do so much, especially with my animals, but he ties me down.

which animals do you have?

could you get a carrier for him so you have hands free?

hey girls!

congrats elley and hello charlie!

gem- i also have to go for colposcopy soon and get treatment for pre-cancerous cells. dreading it.

harris is doing so well but still won;t nap for longer than 30-45 mins during the day. oh well! he is sleeping well-ish at night though.

i just slightly crashed hubby's BMW z4 today so am in the bad books. ooops! x

whitelilly!!! :shock: oh dear..poor car :(
and i really really hope your test comes back clear :hugs:

im a july mummy! aimee and phoebe were born on 13th july, weighed 5lb13 and 5lb10

WL man same bout the car glad ya both ok :) aaliyah naps 3 times during the day for bout 2 hours, I put her on her playmat and she plays all day and puts her self 2 sleep and wakes, :) but at night im still up at least 2 times

welcome fsmummy

im going through the dreaded 3 month growth spurt at the min so she is feeding wat seems like every 1-2 hours even thou she is in bed by half 9 lol

Harris doesn't nap during the day very well but last night he went to bed at 6.45pm, I dreamfed him at 10.40pm (4oz), he woke at 5am for a small feed of 4oz and slept til 8.05am! :) xxx

hey ladies! just a quick update for all of you guys, Blake is doing well on Baby rice - has been on it for a week now and I think he has it figured. we have hit the stage were more stays in his mouth than comes back out so thats always good!

well i'll pop back tomorrow for a better update as I'm now falling asleep!!

ttfn!

Hello july mummies...I haven't been on july mummies group since last tri so just wondered how everyones doing?

Kians teething so he's not been a happy bunny lately. weirdly enough its his canines! (little vampire) and ones recently broken through (just in time 4 halloween! lol)

Other than that tho all is good with us...think i've gotten into the swing of mother hood these days although i still haven't managed to fit in time 4 much house work (just looked around the room and Kians napping amongst a pile of toys, playmat, bumbo, changing bag and various items of his clothing)! ah well...could b worse :p

Hey girls,

How is everyone?! Havent had hardly any time to get on here and ive missed so much!

Lilah is doing weel. She sleeps from about 9pm - has a quick feed at 11pm then down till 8am. She then has another quick feed and she's out till 11am ish. She loves her sleep - just like mom and dad!!

SJK sent me a message saying she doesnt get a lot of time, but she sends her love to everyone. These babies take up so much time dont they?! Can you even imagine where all our time went before them?!

TBH ive been a bit put off coming on here as Ive been really down the last month or two. My anziety got a bit worse and Ive had to start taking anti depressants again. I kept having flashbacks about what happened at the hospital and my mind kept going to weird places.. It wasnt very nice, so I needed to escape the baby talk and try and get over it all a bit. Thankfully I am in a better place now. After having the same with William it would seem my body doesnt like making babies - even though they are sooo gorgeous!

Ive been worried about giving Lilah solids, but she is so hungry - yet she doesnt want her milk? I gave her some rusk a few times last wk and some rice a couple of times. She prefers it to milk and gulps as much down as I will give her. Im so relieved you have all been doing the same!

Right, I need to put the tea on. I'll pop back this week to see how everyone is and update the front page. Big hugs to all and kisses to the growing bundles!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->