July Mummies

Babydance

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Thought it'd be nice for all us July Mummies to have a thread over here.

How are you all? how was labour for you? and how are you feeling being a new Mummy? :baby:

xxx

Hey, Babydance...

Thanks for starting this thread... It will be great catching up with everyone once they have all had their LO's.

How are you hun? How is Sophie doing?

I am just wondering about posting my birth story... I had quite a traumatic time in the end and don't want to put people off... but there again, it may help people who come across similar experiences... also I have quite a few unanswered questions as to what went on...
Having said all that, I have to say that I never quite understood what unconditional love was...until now... she is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen and I can honestly say... I would do anything for her. I just sit and look at her and feel so overwhelmed sometimes... we made that little girl...:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:hug:to all of you.

Tara
xxxxxxxxx

Hey hunny,

Yeah i'd post your birth story, although it was a bad experience you both came out of it healthy.. so the outcome was the best it could be!
Are you feeding her yourself?
We're getting on ok now, she has quite bad wind at the moment! :cry:
I know what you mean, sometimes i start crying just looking at her! xx

OOOO its soo nice to be over here now. I posted my birth story back in third tri. I certianly no know why its called labour. Its been a week almost and Im still really tender down there and walking like john wayne. I did tear badly but I thought i'd be able to cope with it by now.
O well all worth it for my little man. I cant belive how perfect he is :cloud9:
Hope your all loving being mummies. :D

hellow girls stil not had mine but thought id pop over to see how you girls are doing? how you all finding it with you new LO's cant wait be over here properly xx

Hello fellow mummies!! I am guessing you are all well busy with the babies to be posting here!!

We are all doing fine,hope you are too and I hope that we can continue to chat together now that our babes are here.

Love to you all

xxx

Hey ladies thought i'd jump on and say hello whilst my wee princess is sleeping! how you all keeping? how are your LO's weights coming on? how are your nether regions recovering?
I had a 3rd degree tear and im still sore :cry: ! i thought id be fine after 2 weeks!!

xxx

Are all you new Mummys too busy with your LO's? before Soph was here i could spend a good 10 hours on this site lol!!! now i'm lucky if im on for 10 mins during a full week lol

Hope your all keeping well xx

Lol! I am the same hon. I have to make myself find time so I can keep the thread up to date with the births.

Hope you are ok, and that Sophie is going from strength to strength.

The Health Visitor is here on Monday. I cant wait to see what weight Caidan is now. I am reckoning around 7lbs 2oz or thereabouts. I really see a difference in him. He is changing every day. His hair has started to fall out and I am absolutely gutted as I loved his dark hair :cry:
No doubt it will come in blond like most other babies.

Take care

xxx

Lol! I am the same hon. I have to make myself find time so I can keep the thread up to date with the births.

Hope you are ok, and that Sophie is going from strength to strength.

The Health Visitor is here on Monday. I cant wait to see what weight Caidan is now. I am reckoning around 7lbs 2oz or thereabouts. I really see a difference in him. He is changing every day. His hair has started to fall out and I am absolutely gutted as I loved his dark hair :cry:
No doubt it will come in blond like most other babies.

Take care

xxx

We're doing fine thanks shes a good wee girl eats then sleeps thats about it hehe i love her so much!! My HV isnt coming out for another 2 weeks.. 3 weeks between visits??? Pleased Caidan is doing well!!! Has he got wee podgy cheeks yet? Sophs cheeks are filling out hehe :)

Aw no :( i hope he just looses a few wee hairs and not them all, everyone said Soph would loose hers too she hasnt yet but thats not to say she'll keep it all!

xxx

He is 7lb 6oz now. Well chuffed, although he is still obviously small for his age, but he is doing well.

Yeah, he has chubby cheeks now, bless!! Most of the hair on the top of his head has gone and he had loads of it, I am gutted!!!

Glad Sophie is doing well hon. I still havent seen a pic of her!

xxx

hello, have all our July Mummies poped or are some LO still quite comfy? xxx

LOL i had no idea this was here!!!

nice to catch up with you all again

today we all went out and i had my first BF in public i was so proud of my self!!!

Well done hun!!!! Soph's 6 weeks old and i still havent fed in public!! lol where were you? how did it feel? xx

Just thought i would say hi!

Me and Zack are doing good! Cant imagine him not being here now!

Well done on feeding in public CS!!!

x

Hi girls, only just found my way over here!! kinda sad not being in pregnancy forum anymore!!

Blake is 3 weeks old tomorrow and I cant believe were the time has gone!! its mad isnt it?

I know geogem! Soph is 6 weeks today!!! i dont want her to grow up :(
how you all keeping? Im 6 weeks PP and still having problems down there! :( xx

I'm doing fine to be honest - I only grazed during labour so was a bit sore for a few days but not bad. I was back into pre preg jeans after 4 days and now they are even too big!! no problems at all really I was back to my normal self after a week and didnt even feel like I'd just given birth!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->