July SMEP - We all did it! April Bump Buddies :)

SilverWillow, good luck for this afternoon's appointment, a lot of women get pinky brown discharge and it's not bright red either so try and relax if possible.

Sending good vibes your way :)

x

Thanks for your positive comments :hugs:
The midwife has put my mind at rest, she said spotting is so common in early pregnancy that they don't take any notice of any bleeding before 8 weeks! She has arranged to come round and do my booking appointment on Wednesday 15th :dance:
Now I have seen her I feel officially pregnant!

Yea SilverWillow I am so pleased you feel better and more confident. Good news on the booking appointment too :)

I think we are all feeling a little bit cautious, it feels too good to be true at times, we're so lucky!

x

I'm on a real downer today I'm really tired and just not feeling as pos about my bean sticking I really have no reason to be worrying but I'm just worrying anyway god knows how I'm going to get through another 17 days until scan??!!!

So pleased appt went well Hun

Well got my second beta today it was 3701 (21dpo) and first was (13dpo) 513 having more blood taken friday it should have doubled again by then! What do you think - is it high enough for 5weeks and 1 day? Doc doesn't seem worried but he's only a GP!! Now i'm going to worry until i get fridays results which won't be till monday at the earliest :( advice plsssss

Oh don't be on a downer Nimbec, everything sounds fine, it has gone up loads. I don't really understand what beta means but it is good that it has gone up so much right? Cheer up hun and think positive! :hugs:

How are you feeling today Nimbec? and how's everyone else?

Hi I'm ok thankyou now just wonering what the hell i can order at the chinese resteraunt tonight that we are going too with friends...any ideas?? all dodgey i'd imagine with the msg....

how are u? any everyone else?

Most Chinese restaurants claim to be MSG free, you could always ask? I'm sure crispy duck would be ok....ummmm crispy duck :)

I'm feeling emotional today, to cut a long story short a planning application for houses next to us has gone through, thought I was going to be sick reading it, of course I then cried a lot! Sooo annoying! My back has also been hurting today, hope it's not a bad sign.

X

Morning, Glad you are feeling a bit better Nimbec and hope you had a lovely Chinese, I tend to eat healthily at home but if I do go out I don't worry, even my midwife said a little of what you fancy is ok! :)

Oh I knw exactly how you feel Laubull! They built 2 massive houses right behind our garden fence last year and we weren't overlooked before, planning still for another 6. Noone has moved into them yet though. I am pretty sure backache is nothing to worry about.

I am still getting brown goo (sorry tmi) every time I wipe but not worried now as it is so common. Fingers crossed and positive thoughts! Off to work now :)

Morning all! Hope you all have a great day!!! Would u believe my oh just asked me to mow the lawn - well my answer included some expletives LOL I'm ment to be taking it easy!!!

Nimbec - this made me laugh, I am glad you told him where to go! I play badminton every week and have done for about 4 years and now DH doesn't want me to play....then last night he took me for the muddiest walk, I kept saying and you don't want me to play badminton and yet I could slip over here!

SilverWillow - I am sure brown CM isn't anything to worry about, they say it's only when it's bright red or clot like you should be wary. I hope it goes away anyway :)

I am trying to be healthy but every now and then I fall down!

x

Morning, I have some sad news, I am pretty sure I am out, went to loo yesterday and lost several dark clots all at once and have been bleeding ever since like AF :cry:
Although I tried to stay positive I had a hunch things might not go right so I was kind of prepared for this. My hormones never got off the ground I guess little beanie never attached properly. :cry:
Well keep a space for me I will be back as soon as I can! and good luck with your pregnancies. So sorry to bring bad news to our happy thread. :hugs:

Oh no I'm so so so so so so sorry :( I'm sending you HUGE hugs!!!!!!!!! Are you sure Hun? Have u taken a test? Please feel free to talk we are here for you!!!!!!!!! Xxxxx

Oh SilverWillow I'm so sorry, what rotten news :-( Make sure you keep an eye on the bleeding and also get checked out by a doctor. Sending lots of hugs and sticky bean wishes your way, I'm so very, very sorry :-( x

Morning Laubull how are you feeling? I have anew scan date - thus morning YEY! :)

Silver i agree with Laubull get yourself off to docs (((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

Hey Nimbec, this morning, wow, you lucky thing! I hope all goes well :) Please post pictures! I think it's a little early for a heartbeat isn't it but just to see the sack will be amazing! How are you feeling in general?

I'm really ok....very tired, a bit sicky and headachey too, all good signs I'm thinking so won't let it get me down. My boobs have definitely got bigger, showed my sil last night and she was shocked! Week tomorrow till my scan and I can't wait, hoping so much it's a sticky bean in the right place :)

SilverWillow - more hugs for you. X

Hi hun they say they should be able to see hb :) as long as dates are not too far out. Hb can sometimes be seen from 5+2 and I'll be 6+4 So I'm hoping!! But not going to panic if there isn't one as long as everything looks ok in there!!

I'm feeling much like you - I'm TOTALLY shattered but loving every second of it!

Hi, Thanks for your messages and for the hugs, it is so great having you girls to talk to when you can't tell anyone else! :hugs:
I haven't tested as it will probably still be positive so soon, but I am pretty sure now because just after I posted I went to the loo again and a massive blood clot came out about the size of my fist! Is that normal with a miscarriage? I will definitely ring the midwife and ask if I need to get checked on Monday.
Hope the scan went well Nimbec, I've never had a scan that early how exciting!
Sounds like the Morning sickness is on its way Laubull, it is horrible but a sign everything is going well so try to embrace it! :)

SilverWillow - I've not had a miscarriage before but with my ectopic I lost a lot of blood before it was diagnosed, tmi but it was literally dripping out of me while on the loo. I hope the midwife was helpful :)
Hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->