July SMEP - We all did it! April Bump Buddies :)

Glad to hear the bleeding is slowing up Laubull. Yeah I haven't had any yesterday or today, so it was only that one day. I'm just really hoping it didn't mean anything

Hi Ladies thanks for my good luck messages :)

The scan was eventaully a positive experience but the consultant was an absolute nightmare really uninterested and wanted to be in/out very quick. We didn't get off to the best start as he was trying to put probe in wrong hole LMAO! Then we very quickly saw the sac and to me it looked empty cue heart sank so i said can you see anything - no answer complete silence in room i was convinced it was all over. Then i saw a glimse of something, he then spoke for the first time asking me to empty my bladder again and when i went back in he said oh much better a definate heart beat measuring at 6 weeks PHEW what a relief and you could see it flikering there - he didnt offer to put sound on and as he wasn't particually friendly i didn't ask!! He then walkewd out....i chased him to ask for a photo cue look of disgust on his face and a yes i suppose we can print u a copy GRRRRRRRRR such horrid experince but a FAB result healthy hb YAY!!

Hope you are all holding up ok!! ((hugs))

Fantastic news Nimbec, congrats, I'm so pleased all is ok :)

Thankyou Laubull i know how hard it must be for you to read (((((((hugs))))))))

Nimbec, I am not going to lie, yes it's hard to read but I am genuinely happy for you, you deserve it :)

I am focusing all of my efforts on the next O already, bleeding is slowing so I am hoping it'll be here in 3 weeks or so, but not sure how this miscarriage is going to affect my cycle.

x

Thanks hun ive heard your more fertile after a mc so fx for you that 0 hurries up!!!!!

Nimbec I totally agree with Laubull, I am genuinely happy for you too, such good news that your scan went well!

Laubull, I have read a lot about baby aspirin and I think it sounds like it can't do any harm only help if you are prone to clotting, I would say try it.

Since this morning I have not bled at all and yesterday it was easing off so I am really hopefull that it is over now, it has been exactly a week. I am going to count the 10th as first day of AF and go from there with SMEP again! :)

SilverWillow, we are official SMEP buddies again, although I'm sad we have to be I'm glad we're together!

I'm not sure how DH will react to more SMEP but I think he's been cold turkey for such a long time time (we didn't :sex: once we found out as I didn't want to before 12 weeks) so he'll be more than ready for some action by then, I hope!

X

Thanks silverwillow and yes I agree girls the men should be well up for a bit if SMEP!! ESP as it worked last time - I have everything crossed for you both!!!!! X

Haha Laubull yes we have been cold turkey too! DH is looking forward to it. Yes, although I really wish you hadn't joined me, it is good to be SMEP buddies again :hugs: lets hope it works really quickly again for us both :thumbup:

It WILL SilverWillow, it WILL! We did it before and can do it again :)

Just notice it's Bree's birthday next week, how exciting! Hope you have a fun day planned :)

X

Levels back, down to 11 so almost all gone, sad but relieved. I have to do a pregnancy test next Friday just to double check and then I'm back in the game!

x

Yes it is Laubull, can't believe it's been a year! Her party is actually today though :dance: I do hope the weather stays good my mother in law is doing a garden party for her with a teddy bears picnic and treasure hunt.

I haven't done a test yet but should I do one to check levels are right down before trying again? Is it true that OPKs don't work after a MC?

Have a lovely day everyone x

Have a wonderful party, you certainly choose the weather well!!

Once your bleeding has stopped I'd do one just to be sure everything is gone. You can't ovulated until it is.

I'm not sure about OPKs after miscarriage, sorry.

I'm back temping altho that won't really help this cycle as I'm sure it'll be all over the place. I think we'll just aim for every other day from CD15, I normally O on CD19 but as my hcg is still 11 I think it'll be later....just have to keep monitoring cm!!

Nimbec/Ginny how are you feeling?

Enjoy the weather all :)
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back