July SMEP - We all did it! April Bump Buddies :)

SilverWillow - I've not had a miscarriage before but with my ectopic I lost a lot of blood before it was diagnosed, tmi but it was literally dripping out of me while on the loo. I hope the midwife was helpful :)
Hugs xxx

Yes that is exactly what it is like now! I can't get in touch with her until Monday, but I feel ok so I'll wait until then to ring her.

SilverWillow - just take it easy, you must be absolutely shattered, not to mention emotionally drained. Again I'm sorry and hope your gorgeous Bree is helping you through this. x

Nimbec - I hope you see a heartbeat on Thursday (not this morning, sorry misread what you said!). If you can see one from 5+2 then I hope I see one next Sunday, by my LMP I'll be 7 weeks but I know I didn't ovulate till 19th so I'm a tiny bit behind that.

x

So sorry Silverwillow ((((((hugs)))))))

Ahh i've just realised you thought this morning! sorry lol! i wish ! we will be simular times then so hopefully u should hear one too unless you 0'd really really late which i don't seem to remember u doing?

I ovulated on the CD19 which isn't late for me, the got my first BFP 13dpo. X

I thought you said this morning too! I must have misread it!

Yes Laubull Bree is great, it is completely impossible to be sad when she is around she is such a happy soul! (and this has just made me appreciate her more than ever)

hi!

I think I accidentally unsubscribed from the original thread and only just found this thread now!!

I'm having a scan tomorrow morning - so nervous!

Hi Ginny!! So pleased you found us!! How many weeks are you now? I'm sure all will be perfect at the scan!! I knowhow you feel i have my scan thursday morning and i'm partly excited partly terriefied that something will be wrong :wacko:

Have you got any symptoms? I'm feeling really nauseus today for the first time, not actually been sick but feel yucky and i've been utterly shattered for about a week now!

Laubull how are you doing?

Silver i hope you are ok or as ok as you can be in this situation :hugs::hugs:

Hi Ginny, I was wondering how you were doing, glad to know all is going well.
I hope you guys don't mind me hanging around I plan to be your bump buddies even if I am a few months behind you! :) and don't worry I am fine really :hugs: I think I was prepared and felt very lucky to catch first try anyway so I am really hopefull I will get pregnant again really soon :)
Has anyone heard from Daisy?

Ginny - nice to see you back! Good luck for the scan tomo, let us know how it goes.

Nimbec - sickness although not nice is a good sign, your beanie is growing, yea!

SilverWillow - yes please stick around, you will be our bump buddy again soon :)

AFM I'm feeling ok today, bloated and a bit headachey but otherwise ok. Cannot wait till next Sunday for my scan, keeping everything crossed its in the right place and all ok :)

X

Been to the loo twice since my last post and I'm sure Ive got some slightly discoloured discharge, a very, very light brown. Starting to worry now it's going wrong, please don't happen again :-(

I am hoping it's nothing but will keep monitoring it tonight and if it gets darker/heavier then I'll call EPU in the morning :-(

Please, please, please be ok bean :) x

Awww Laubull if its brown you should be ok - lots of the girls have a bit of spotting and turn out ok! Let me know though i'm thinking of you!!

Silver of course we'd love you to stick around!!

I'm feeling much better this eve - i've been drinking ginger ale it seems to have done the trick!

Thank you Nimbec. I just can't help but feel this is the beginning of the end. I keep thinking am I getting cramps or am I imagining it? :-(

Ginger ale is good, ginger nuts are good too so try those too.

Thanks again. X

Hun try and relax i know that is virtually impossible but its out of your hands for this evening, call the epu in the morning and see what they say but as long as the cramps aren't unberable and accompanied by lots of bleeding i think they will tell you not to worry - this seems to be the general consensus from other threads and lots of the ladies have been fine after spotting so i'm going to stay positive for you (((((HUGS)))) Please keep me updated xx

Thank you I really appreciate your reassurance and know you're right, I've just got to relax now and try and get a good nights sleep. DH is being lovely, he keeps saying it'll be ok and probably down to the fact ive done too much this weekend.
X

Ok panic over for the time being, no more signs of discoloured cm, I'm hoping it's a one off. I'm going to take today off so I can rest, I think DH was right about doing too much. Please be sticky bean in the right place :)
X

Oh laubull I'm so pleased for you phew!!!! Have an easy day!! I'm having one I had a major panic in the night I had hurrendous cramps but it was that I was constipated tmi sorry but until I realised I thought I was loosing my bean. Gosh it's a worrying time!

Spoke to soon, more spotting and cramps now, called EPU in a minute as soon as they open. God this feels so unfair, it's starting exactly like my ectopic did :-(

Hope your constipation is ok now Nimbec :)

X

Oh Laubul please keep me informed, you would be terribly unlucky to have another ectopic hun :( hopefully they may have u in today for a scan - try and insist!!! you have good reason and they can see where bubs is even if no hb quite yet!!

Let me know how it goes please

Thank you Nimbec :) I've got a scan today at 9.55, I'll let you know how it goes. X

Thankyou and i've got everything crossed for you!!!!! ((((((((((hugs))))))))))) where in the uk are you? do you have to go far? I hope someone can go with you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->