~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Hey ladies, sorry not been around much to reply. Love the new name! Mvosse Woohoo to date buddies. On the tired front I feel exhausted! I'm also suffering the cramps and some spotting, fingers crossed its nothing

Congrats to everyone who has just found out xx

I had a little bit of spotting for 2 days (even passed 2 blood clots) but am still pregnant so we're thinking it was implantation spotting and possibly extra eggs passing. What color is the spotting? When I had mine I googled it to death and basically figured that a bit of spotting can be normal in early pregnancy. :flower:

Congrats to everyone on this board!! I found out a couple days ago I was pregnant!! Got a positive on a digi yesterday as well as confirmed by a doc yesterday @ 12dpo. Seems very early to me so I'm wondering if I'm going to end up with more than one!!! Yesterday was OH's birthday so I surprised him with the digi and a very positive frer! We've been trying for 6 months and decided to wait 2 months because he will be leaving for Army basic training next year. The month we decide to wait is of course the month it happens. We only bd'd once before O, proof it takes only once. So he won't be here when our LO is born. I am due on July 4th 2013!!!!

Yay congrats JJ! That's sad he won't be here though - my hubby is Royal Air Force and I remember how much I hated basic training - how long is it in the US? (Assuming you're in US) Are you excited for him joining the army?

Wow! There is a LOT of activity on this thread!!!

LOL Libbysmum - I'm cautiously looking forward to moments like those!

Thank you for your lovely welcome xx

He'll be gone for around 3 months for basic training. Then he should come back and get his orders for where he'll be stationed. That's why we wanted to wait til December before trying again to ensure he'd be back home before I gave birth.

Oh, that's a shame! Things always happen for a reason though! :flower: Are you going to go into military housing?

Has anyone tried the chinese gender calendar? I did it today for fun and it's predicting a boy! :) I'm hoping it's right but I'd be thrilled either way!

I tried that and it said I was going to have a little girl :D I'm going to post it up I wanted a little boy first but had a change at heart when I seen all the clothes!

I'm predicted a girl too! Honestly I'm happy either way, but I think hubby would just slightly prefer a daugther! :shrug:

How do they predict it? I believe it will be either a boy or a girl...unless it is twins or something then it can be both lol...
After our recent Miscarriage all I am hoping is that it makes it out in 9mths healthy!

hi everyone, im in the UK too.

Have had horrible cramping today, feels like bad period pain i keep running to toilet to check. Booked doctors appointment for wednesday so will mention it then but it seems a lot of you are getting them so trying not to worry x

Oh, that's a shame! Things always happen for a reason though! :flower: Are you going to go into military housing?

I've heard that there is always a waiting list for military house but they give a supplemental to those when the base housing is full. So all we can do is wait and see where he's stationed and see what happens from there. I plan on staying in the same house we are renting now at least until he gets back from his basic training and then we'll move when he gets his orders.

I've heard that there is always a waiting list for military house but they give a supplemental to those when the base housing is full. So all we can do is wait and see where he's stationed and see what happens from there. I plan on staying in the same house we are renting now at least until he gets back from his basic training and then we'll move when he gets his orders.

Hi JJsmom, I'm a Army spouse my husband and I are stationed in Hawaii right now and really it wasn't that hard to get housing once he is done with basic training and AIT. We will be leaving in August 2013 already have orders to Ft. Riley Kansas. All you pretty much have to do it get your name on the list housing usually finds you a place pretty quick. :)

Thanks for the info Britney! We're trying to figure out now if we get supplemental housing and paid while he's in basic. Do you know that? He hasn't been back in to talk to the recruiters yet about that stuff. This is all new to me as I don't know anything about the military and how it works.

Hi all, welcome to the new ladies!

As you may have noticed, I asked the admins to change the OP (original poster) of the thread to lovn.sunshine. It would be nice to have everyone's names and due dates on the front page, and we can update it as we go along and find out genders etc, but I was the OP and I wouldn't manage to keep up with the updating - I normally come on here on my phone from the train!

Over to you lovn.sunshine, may the thread now be your 'baby' :)

Hi all, welcome to the new ladies!

As you may have noticed, I asked the admins to change the OP (original poster) of the thread to lovn.sunshine. It would be nice to have everyone's names and due dates on the front page, and we can update it as we go along and find out genders etc, but I was the OP and I wouldn't manage to keep up with the updating - I normally come on here on my phone from the train!

Over to you lovn.sunshine, may the thread now be your 'baby' :)

Thank you much mummyss! :friends:

I've updated the front page with all the EDD's that I saw ~ there were a few that didn't mention one or may not have known yet what their edd is so I added you to the "edd to be announced" section! Please keep us posted as you know! :dance:

I'll update as we all find out what team we're on or if you're staying team :yellow:

Please let me know if you don't see yourself on the first page list within 24 hours of posting and I'll make sure to add you! :thumbup:

Congrats to all everyone!!

I'm really excited to be a part of this awesome group ~ July Sunbeams! :cloud9:

Urghh, I'm feeling really rough, nausea all day and niw a terrible bad stomach and diarreah. Anyone else poorly, I feel rough :(

Oh I love the new page! How exciting! Could you push my due date back to the 3rd though? :) x

Urghh, I'm feeling really rough, nausea all day and niw a terrible bad stomach and diarreah. Anyone else poorly, I feel rough :(

All I've had so far is lots of tiredness.. Napped twice today and still buggered. :dohh:

Sorry you're feeling so poorly misslissa :-( Not that it makes it any easier to have to feel all the nausea, but it IS a good sign that baby is continuing to progress. Do you have some place near that you can pick up some ginger chews/sweets or ginger tea? I get motion sick easily, and those have really helped me.

I haven't had nausea yet, but I have been getting acupuncture for a few months now, and my acupuncturist specializes in fertility/pregnancy, so my last session she made sure to hit on points that could help ease that. I HOPE that it will help me avoid it all together, but in reality, I think its going to hit me at some point. My little sis had it bad with 2 pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->