~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Congrats to all the newbies! We are going to be absolutely full of pregnant ladies - it's awesome! :wohoo:

That's really good JJ about officer training, I know hubby would love to do that but I just don't think he could get the grades.. :haha:

Sorry your hubby is deploying Britney but it's wonderful that you fell before he had to leave. It'll help keep you busy for sure when he's away - is this your first deployment? :flower:

Congrats to the new ladies!

wow Lauki no period since your dd was born that's impressive! :)

lovn sunshine thanks for updating the front page it looks fab! (i'm due on 4th july by the way pls could you add me? thanks! :flower:)

Aaagghhh i'm nervous, we're telling our parents today!

thanks lovn sunshine! and huge congratulations on your BFP!!!! :dance:

It's because of my PCOS and breastfeeding I think!

Yay congratulations to everyone :D

We need a thing to go in our signature :) anyone know how to make them? Lol xxx

Hope- yay for matching due dates! Yes, anxious here as well, though this feels much different than a few months ago when I had an early miscarriage, so that is helping me relax some. It really helps to be in this group, so when I start getting worried about random cramping, etc, I remember others are going through the same thing at the same time and that it is completely normal.

My OH has been out of town and I wanted to tell him in person~ so I finally got the chance last night. It was quite exciting! I think sharing it with him finally helped it to settle in for me and for me to really start believing that I am pregnant. I was so happy last night that I just couldn't sleep much at all! A couple naps in order for today, I'm sure:laugh2:

Hiya!
I`ve only just found out I`m pregnant! :) Couldn`t believe it at first, did about 7 tests lol! Due on the 6th of July! My name is Barbara and I have an 24 months old daughter <3

LOL Glad I'm not the only one! Over the course of 5 days, I did 7 tests, 3 different brands just to make sure... :blush:

Yay congratulations to everyone :D

We need a thing to go in our signature :) anyone know how to make them? Lol xxx

I don't know how to make them but I'd love to have one :)
I'll have to figure out how to fit it in my siggy :dohh:

I can't believe I am posting this but can I please join you ladies? I got my BFP yesterday & apparently will be due on July 1st! It's a bank holiday here tomorrow so I can't wait for Tuesday to call the doctor & arrange to have it confirmed. BFPs on one FR & two CB :happydance:

CONGRATS LADIES!!!! i got my :bfp: after TTC for 2+years oct 25th my EDD according to my LMP is 6.28.13 but i have a feeling once i get my first ultrasound that this baby will be a *JULY* baby too:)

Congrats Karry and Ilovehim!!! Welcome to the thread!

whigfield, OH is a very smart cookie! LOL! He's worked hard to finally get his Bachelor's but I'm proud of him! Now for me to get mine finished up! I'm taking off after this semester until after we're married and I have the baby. I'll have a year left after I start back up.

Britney, His dad is military and he grew up partially a military brat. His dad left when he was young and he's tried to start coming back into his life recently but OH isn't really interested. He's pretty bitter about it. When his dad wished him a happy bday on fb I had to make him change what he had said before he posted it! He was like you should have been there for me more and what not. I said look, he's just wishing you a happy bday just say thank you. :) His dad told him he needed to go in as an officer as well and he wasn't happy with what the recruiters told him but OH wants the respect from the soldiers. I think he needs to go in as a soldier to start anyways. He's still a momma's boy and needs to learn how to take care of himself. Even with me he expects me to do a lot of things his mom did and it gets difficult because I'm his other half, soon to be wife, and not his mom. So I think it'll help him grow up in a way.

Congratulations to all the new ladies! There are so many of us now and we're not even half way through the July due dates! I may have to start taking notes to keep track of everyone :haha:

ilovehim91810 - congratulations on finally getting your BFP. Mine took two years too and I've spotted a couple of other ladies who've had a long journey. This month was obviously lucky for us LTTCers!

lovn.sunshine - thanks for taking over the thread and sorting out the from page :thumbup:. It's really nice to see it there written down - makes it feel more real as my symptoms seem to have disappeard!

Hi all! :) Lots of glowing faces.

It's good to see I'm not the only one that keeps testing. :haha: My cleablue came back immediately and beautiful, I might add.

ttcmomma, we're edd buddies, right?

There are so many people it really is hard to keep track! Glad everyone seems to like the due date list! :dance:

Quick update from me ~ Unfortunately, for me, I'm certain it's over :sad1: my temp dropped and I have cramping now, my tests also dont seem to be getting darker either :cry:

But no matter what, I'm sticking around to cheer you all on and keep the front page updated as you find out what team you're on and to watch as your bumps become healthy babies! :friends: [PS I'll be updating the first page in a few hours, I'm on my phone now and it's a bit difficult to edit on here :dohh:]

I'm so sorry to hear that lovn.sunshine, that's awful news.
You're not bleeding so I have everything crossed for you that this isn't the end :hugs:

myra - That's lovely that you could tell him! I bet he is so excited!

Congratulations karry & ilovehim!

JJsmom - what are you studying?

Lovn.sunshine - Oh no! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and hopefully that temp is just a blip! :hugs:

:happydance: just seen 1st page :D i am working on a due date of the 4th now as thats what most calculators work me out as :)

Hello everyone!!

I got my BFP today, so baby #3 seems to be on the way... :) so my last period was on the 27th but i ovulated on the 13th October. which date would go by?

can't believe i will be a mother of three, two under 2, in just 9 months...wow!!

Congrats to all of you!!! it will be nice to go through the next 9months with you all.

xxx

Welcome Xu! I'd personally go with your ovulation date. :flower:

There are so many people it really is hard to keep track! Glad everyone seems to like the due date list! :dance:

Quick update from me ~ Unfortunately, for me, I'm certain it's over :sad1: my temp dropped and I have cramping now, my tests also dont seem to be getting darker either :cry:

But no matter what, I'm sticking around to cheer you all on and keep the front page updated as you find out what team you're on and to watch as your bumps become healthy babies! :friends: [PS I'll be updating the first page in a few hours, I'm on my phone now and it's a bit difficult to edit on here :dohh:]

Aww lovn sunshine I'm sure everything will be fine keeping you in my prayers :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->