• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

What's everyone up to today? I've just been into town and had fun looking at all the baby stuff and bought a baby book. Now lying on the couch watching one born every minute and reading my book - I'm not obsessed at all :haha:

I bought some books too, can't wait to read them later! :happydance: Although they are rather daunting!

I went to pilates this morning, I normally find pilates a challenge, but today I was just so exhausted afterwards, I had to have a little sit down to get my breath back! Hopefully this is little bean and not my lack of fitness showing :blush:

I'm quite enjoying not being at work today-- slept in a couple hours & did some grocery shopping (hurricane potentially heading this way, so they said to stock up on water & non-perishables, etc in case we lose power). Is it a terrible thing that part of me is hoping we lose power at school for maybe a day so that I can have one more day at home napping & obsessing about pregnancy stuff instead of having to try and focus on work?? :wacko:

Yay! I just got my BFP today.

I'm anywhere between 3-4 weeks pregnant. I'm not sure when as I don't have periods! We won't find out my exact date until we have a sticky bean and get to the first dating scan!

Hiya, i just got my :bfp: - due on the 4th of July yay!

It's quite early still but are there any others out there...? About me... I'm Simmy, my little boy Leo is 15 months. I'm over the moon but also a tad nervous...

x

Im also due around 4th july ! :)

I had my letter today, first app with the midwife is 2nd December which is much later than I thought the first app would be as I'll be about 10 weeks by then?

hi ladies....im due early july :) got my bfp yesterday....i already have a gorgeous LO shes 9months D healthy and happy 9 months 2 all xxx

I living in Hawaii as off now due to me being a military spouse. Congrats Lauki & pinkbubbles h&h 9 months.

Hey ladies, sorry not been around much to reply. Love the new name! Mvosse Woohoo to date buddies. On the tired front I feel exhausted! I'm also suffering the cramps and some spotting, fingers crossed its nothing

Congrats to everyone who has just found out xx

Go to a doctor! Seriously any form of spotting is considered not normal and they should send you for an early scan!

Has anyone tried the chinese gender calendar? I did it today for fun and it's predicting a boy! :) I'm hoping it's right but I'd be thrilled either way!

I had my letter today, first app with the midwife is 2nd December which is much later than I thought the first app would be as I'll be about 10 weeks by then?

That sounds very normal

Hey ladies! Do you mind if I join you?

I found out I'm pregnant TODAY and I'm due 2nd July xx

Hey ladies! Do you mind if I join you?

I found out I'm pregnant TODAY and I'm due 2nd July xx

Yay I am due on the 1st :) congrats!

A funny thing happened while I was typing my DD (15mth old) went to my kitchen drawers and found the snap and seal ziplock bags and pulled every single one of them out of the box...all 50! It was a new box! I go in the kitchen and see them strewn all over the floor and she'd helped herself to the clingwrap box and was slowly unsticking the plastic from the roll and pulling it out...
Thought I would share this funny wit you as some of you are going to be first time parents and want to give you the heads-up what lay ahead of you...LOL:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->