• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Congrats Belen and Mouse! :happydance:

I love this thread, it is just filling up with BFPs! :wohoo:

Out of interest where is everyone from? I'm in the uk and I'm guessing lots of you ladies are from the states as you seem to be getting much more info about your levels etc? I'm 4+6 today and all I've had is a chat and a flu jab!

Waiting for some contact from my midwife but I've heard that's around 8 weeks?

I'm from the UK too :wave:

I've only had my bloods checked because I passed 2 small clots with some spotting at 13 & 14dpo, but we're thinking it's possibly implantation bleeding with the clots possibly being some extra eggs or something like that, since I have PCOS and took clomid. :dohh:

I haven't been offered a flu jab though!

I am from Australia...as soon as you find out you are pregnant they do a urine and blood work here then inform the nearest hospital and you get a letter from the hospital usually within a few weeks. They also have date scans which are optional around 6-8wks to verify due dates or you wait for the 12wk scan for testing but that usually costs about $200 so not everyone gets that done. Most people get a scan at 20wks here to find out the gender and just see the little cuteness. My friend had her 12wk scan a while back and shockingly found out she was expecting twins! She took a while to get use to THAT idea.

UK here, I still need to make a doctors appointment and if I get offered the flu jab I'm going to have it again :)
I also hope I get the same midwife I had last time she was lovely x

Heya, Im also UK! I don't know when I will see the midwife as I have Hypothyroidism so will be reffered to the consultant for that. I hope I get an early scan though! 12 weeks is ages away!! :)

Hey there, I have just found out I am pregnant after our first iVF cycle! Estimated due date is 2nd July. I have an 8 week scan on 21st Nov and feeling nervous! I am in the UK.

Congrats to everyone!

Hi all,
I am one of the few who know when they conceived (IUI), and if the calculations are right I am due July 8th.
Its still sinking in, and we haven't told our family or friends yet because we are waiting until we get the blood test.
I go next Wed!
It can't come soon enough!!!!!
Congrats to all the other July Momma's & I can't wait to celebrate this journey with you all!
:hugs:

Congratulations Macca and TCCMomma! Sorry for all those I've missed. Haven't been able to get online for a day and a half and you guys have been busy!

I'm from the UK too and haven't even phoned the doctor yet! After waiting so long to get pregnant I'm still waiting for it to sink in. Will probably get the ball rolling on Monday. Looking forward to also calling the fertility clinic and letting them know I'll no longer need them :)

Oh, and forgot to say, love the new name for the group!

Congrats macca, ttc and all the new girls! So excited to share this journey with you all.

Oh i'm in the UK too! I love chatting to ladies from everywhere, that's why i love this forum. x

Hi all,
I am one of the few who know when they conceived (IUI), and if the calculations are right I am due July 8th.
Its still sinking in, and we haven't told our family or friends yet because we are waiting until we get the blood test.
I go next Wed!
It can't come soon enough!!!!!
Congrats to all the other July Momma's & I can't wait to celebrate this journey with you all!
:hugs:

congratulations!!

you are due on my birthday :haha:

We went with sunbeams! yay! :dance:

Got my doctor's app next Thursday, I am very very excited!

Sunbeams is my favorite as well!

Congrats to all the new ladies who've joined us in the past couple days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->