~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

hey
how is everyone doing?!?! me im fine its been kinda nice being by myself alone but i do miss DH alot,can't wait till he comes home from hunting tomorrow:) he got a big old deer i like to eat deer meat but i dont like the ideal of killing bambi:-( but hey i guess thats how life goes i love piggys and cows but i also like hamburgers & hot dogs lol:wacko: I picked up my grandmother & DS for his bowling today he bowl a 93 he is getting so good i can't believe how good he got but ill tell u one thing some of the other moms that kids bowl with him are so STUCK UP!!!! DS wanted to play a game so i thought that everyone was still practicing so i was gonna let him do it well one of the ladies comes over and "SAY" to ME while my son was right there "IS ERIC GOING TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES OR BOWL WE'VE BEEN WAITING ON HIM TO START THE OTHER KIDS ARE READY" and before i could say i was sorry i didnt KNOW he walks off.....then my one friends i talk to werent there today so i was pretty much there with my gma talking to her because all the other people just acted like i wasnt GOOD ENOUGH to TALK TO THEM:-/?!?!?! i swear i dont get why people act the way they do & then wonder why their kids act like that too?!? i mean what r they mad that he bowls better then all the other ones because that shouldnt be the issues because its not about winning or losing its about the kids having fun "right"?!!? then when i was leaving i told everyone see ya'll next week and THEY JUST KEPT TALKING to each other....
Then i go to the flea market we have which is really cool they sell some really cool stuff and its all actually brand new they got bath &body works for $5 sweat suits coats toys jewelry yummy food shoes lol dont get me wrong alot of the stuff is FAKE but hey alot of people in baltimore like to think of them self as HOOD RICH LOL but anyways they were so freaking rude there too nobody would let me and my get by or they'd just bump into us and wouldnt even say excuse me im just so TIRED OF RUDE PEOPLE!!!!!
oh and poor DS got really sick tonight im glad i brought him home poor baby threw up all down the stairs<3 i had a feeling he wasnt feeling good today

jjsmom-pregger yoga that sounds like something cool u let me know first how it goes and if it goes good for u then maybe i'll pick me up a video lol i can hear DH now saying what is ur big butt doing lol because im also on the bigger side too<3 it sucks having to watch ur weight while ur pregnant but after the baby i should be done school & getting me a nice job but i'll probably get fat at my job too ugh but yeah lemme know how it works PLEASE:)

hope-emmm crabs i love crabs!! ive been eating lots of thanksgiving leftovers i think ive ate enough food for the whole 9months lol

missfox- all that driving must suck!! i dont mind driving here and there but im so glad dh drives!! i remember when i first got my L's i was the only one with them and a car:p and of course i like all the bad boy who had neither so i was always driving driving driving so glad i found a man with a real job and car and of course that i love very much & he loves me too<3 i gotta go pay 2 stop sign tickets myself they are both for $90 thats freaking crazy $90 for running a stop sign really?!!? all they want is MONEY MONEY MONEY and what does it go to?! not the schools not the poor its sad!

whig- i agree id deff go threw with the complaint because they never should of treated you the way that they did here they wouldve never did that they wouldve took ur blood to check ur hcg levels do a exam & a scan! im so tired of rude people:wacko: best of luck to you i hope they do something bout it:hugs:

btw ive been so bloated too i feel like if someone stuck me with a needle that id just POP! im so glad i got me some nice big tees and some sweats so i dont have to worry about busting my button on my jeans lol

Hey ladies,
What exercise are you doing? Since all I've eaten these passed 4 weeks are carbs, carbs, CARBS, I've taken up swimming today. I did find myself feeling a little anxious at being out of breath... don't want my little bean to get hurt. But I've heard it's safe.

What do you think?

Swimming is totally ok...really safe for you and baby.

Where in Van are you, I have Van listed but I am in Langley and work in Vancouver.

Hey ladies,
What exercise are you doing? Since all I've eaten these passed 4 weeks are carbs, carbs, CARBS, I've taken up swimming today. I did find myself feeling a little anxious at being out of breath... don't want my little bean to get hurt. But I've heard it's safe.

What do you think?

Swimming is totally ok...really safe for you and baby.

Where in Van are you, I have Van listed but I am in Langley and work in Vancouver.

I'm in Vancouver city - kits. I didn't notice you were from
Vancouver. I'm thrilled to know you're near :) I live and work here. DH is at UBC. Im lying I'm bed right now cursing myself for worrying about good I feel. My stomach is massively bloated but my nausea wasn't bad tonight at all...

Am really considering Elimination communication (infant pottying) with the next baby. I been reading up online and saw some youtubes. Then hopefully can make do with the cloth nappies and the few disposables that people will no doubt give me at the babyshower. In China and other Asian countries most babies are toilet trained by 1 year- I know my DD can hold for really long periods of time.

^ thinking of trying EC too. (If all is ok)
I have a friend who does it an she said its really easy. Her 6 month old hardly uses a nappy! :O

We are praying all is okay for you and your little one. Keep the feet up and try to get rested tell the DH he needs to let you rest for the sake of the new baby.
Yeah My DD has been using the potty part time since she was 8mths old I wish I had started sooner. She is just going through a stubborn phase right now where she is wetting the floor rather than sitting on the potty she would rather put the potty on her head like a hat cause she thinks it is funny. I been too lazy to go full-time potty with her- must get motivated before the next arrives in July :)

Does anyone else here take forever to do a poop these days? I been trying to drink more water but to no avail.

I went through this all last week and then took charge of the situation. There was no way I was going to spend THAT long on the loo for the next 7 months! :haha: I've made sure I drink plenty, and get lots of roughage from seeds and dried fruit, It's worked so far! :blush:

Am really considering Elimination communication (infant pottying) with the next baby. I been reading up online and saw some youtubes. Then hopefully can make do with the cloth nappies and the few disposables that people will no doubt give me at the babyshower. In China and other Asian countries most babies are toilet trained by 1 year- I know my DD can hold for really long periods of time.

I'm thinking of trying this too but no idea where to start! :haha:

Hardly and brown today just a light amount in CM.
Good sign I hope? I still dot know what to think though :(

I have an email/website I can either post in here or just send you in a private message depending on if other ladies want more information about it -if there is some interest it may be better to post in the forum but I don't want to
advertise ya know...:thumbup:

I have an email/website I can either post in here or just send you in a private message depending on if other ladies want more information about it -if there is some interest it may be better to post in the forum but I don't want to
advertise ya know...:thumbup:

id like it if u could post it!! ive never even consider using cloth as i always just stuck with pampers huggies or luvz<3 but learning something new to not have to change dipars doesn't sound like a bad ideal:thumbup:
id deff like to try it with this one

We used cloth from birthday with Atticus, not sure I could convince DH about the EC though, he will happily scrape poo from cloth so I can't complain TOO much LOL

My friends all clubbed together and sent me the money to get an early scan as they know how worried I've been!! Isn't that amazing!! I literally cried my eyes out last night when I found out.
Just made dinner - sweet potato and bacon soup - while wearing Atticus on my back, bless him he kept wanting to eat the sweet potato raw :D

Im not into ec-but cloth diapering is great. we've spent total MAYBE $150 in 18 months on cloth diapers, and i plan to sell when he is trained and I'll get at least 50-100 out of my stash. i wish i would have clothed my other three. cloth diapers hold in mess way better than disposable too :)

Im not into ec-but cloth diapering is great. we've spent total MAYBE $150 in 18 months on cloth diapers, and i plan to sell when he is trained and I'll get at least 50-100 out of my stash. i wish i would have clothed my other three. cloth diapers hold in mess way better than disposable too :)

mmmm maybe i'll try cloth diapers then...i always thought they were really messy but idk throwing away a diaper instead of having to wash them all sounds little bit more easier?!? but i dont think it would hurt to give it a try to see which ones i like better

i know this is probably a stupid question but is vicks ok to use?! im so stopped up i cant breathe threw my nose at all

We used cloth from birthday with Atticus, not sure I could convince DH about the EC though, he will happily scrape poo from cloth so I can't complain TOO much LOL

My friends all clubbed together and sent me the money to get an early scan as they know how worried I've been!! Isn't that amazing!! I literally cried my eyes out last night when I found out.
Just made dinner - sweet potato and bacon soup - while wearing Atticus on my back, bless him he kept wanting to eat the sweet potato raw :D

How sweet of your friends to do that!

What back carrier do you use? I have lots of slings and wraps but I'd love a back carrier. I heard Ergo and Boba are some of the top line ones, but no of know of personally that actually uses back carriers.

Re:swimming to who was asking - it's safe and a great workout. It was my favorite thing to do last pregnancy, eager to do it again when the pools open. Katie is a little water baby, she loved swimming this year.

i know this is probably a stupid question but is vicks ok to use?! im so stopped up i cant breathe threw my nose at all

Here is what I found on the internet:

Since information is uncertain about the safety of VapoRub during pregnancy, the best course of action is to talk to your doctor before using it. Always follow package directions carefully--don't ingest; don't apply to eyes, nose, mouth or broken skin; don't use if you are allergic to eucalyptus oil, menthol or camphor.

Read more: Is Vicks VapoRub Safe to Use During Pregnancy? | eHow.com https://www.ehow.com/facts_5666246_vicks-safe-use-during-pregnancy_.html#ixzz2DFKKSWmD

So let's see. Pooping has gotten tough. I have IBS so normally I go a few times a day so this constipation business is uncomfortable. I already drink more than enough water....just need to up my fibre I guess. But that will go into my snacks I'll get on more veggies and salads. Which should help keep my weight in control.
Exercise I try to walk a lot. We walk on our lunch break but should do more after work I'm just so tired when I get home and its dark.

We are going out for a Chinese buffet tonight with my aunt uncle and cousin. Were belatedly celebrating our elopement from the summer. And catching up on family gossip as my Nana just passed and my aunt said there's drama around the estate. Should be good times. When my grandfather died my father led the charge to get all the property and put Nana in a home....at 50something! So there was a rift in the family from that. I didn't meet that side of my family until a few years ago. So its all more gossip than emotional for me. My father wasn't part of my life so its like learning the back stories to a soap opera :)

How sweet of your friends to do that!

What back carrier do you use? I have lots of slings and wraps but I'd love a back carrier. I heard Ergo and Boba are some of the top line ones, but no of know of personally that actually uses back carriers.

Re:swimming to who was asking - it's safe and a great workout. It was my favorite thing to do last pregnancy, eager to do it again when the pools open. Katie is a little water baby, she loved swimming this year.

You can use both the Ergo and Boba for back carries! I was using our Malawi Fish pod :) Waiting on my new WC pod to come from Softai!!

This pic isn't from today, a few weeks ago maybe :)
https://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p206x206/541115_3303204679330_1708799543_n.jpg

Or This is Atticus asleep in a wrap on my back:
https://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p206x206/375839_3260584893862_1531133726_n.jpg
Asleep on my front in a RS:
https://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p206x206/545711_3258554963115_1956569754_n.jpg
Awake on my back:
https://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p206x206/522837_3225410054513_153930208_n.jpg

I mostly use wraps, the pod is handy for speed. I don't really use buckles, we've a preschool buckle carrier for Saraya but I'm selling it as the pod is big enough for all the times she wants carried now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->