~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Welcome to everyone that has recently join the Thread :) Congrats and a h&h 9 months to all :D

Congrats Karry and Ilovehim!!! Welcome to the thread!

whigfield, OH is a very smart cookie! LOL! He's worked hard to finally get his Bachelor's but I'm proud of him! Now for me to get mine finished up! I'm taking off after this semester until after we're married and I have the baby. I'll have a year left after I start back up.

Britney, His dad is military and he grew up partially a military brat. His dad left when he was young and he's tried to start coming back into his life recently but OH isn't really interested. He's pretty bitter about it. When his dad wished him a happy bday on fb I had to make him change what he had said before he posted it! He was like you should have been there for me more and what not. I said look, he's just wishing you a happy bday just say thank you. :) His dad told him he needed to go in as an officer as well and he wasn't happy with what the recruiters told him but OH wants the respect from the soldiers. I think he needs to go in as a soldier to start anyways. He's still a momma's boy and needs to learn how to take care of himself. Even with me he expects me to do a lot of things his mom did and it gets difficult because I'm his other half, soon to be wife, and not his mom. So I think it'll help him grow up in a way.

Aww I'm sorry that can be very rough, only you guys knows whats best and oh yes it will definitely help him grow up. The Army doesn't play lol. You guys will get through it though when the time comes :D

myra - That's lovely that you could tell him! I bet he is so excited!

Congratulations karry & ilovehim!

JJsmom - what are you studying?

Lovn.sunshine - Oh no! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and hopefully that temp is just a blip! :hugs:

I'm studying for my Bachelor's in Accounting. :)

Lovn.sunshine, I really hope this isn't it! I'm praying for you!! Thank you for updating the front page it's wonderful! :hugs:

Oh that's cool JJ :D

Meh.. Cramping tonight, and been having some shooting pains in my boobs. I also (SORRY, this will be totally TMI) had spotting after a bowel movement, and I'm nervous again now. :nope: Just can't wait to get my bloods done tomorrow.. Pleasepleaseplease let them be okay! [-o<

Good luck whigfield!!! Hopefully everything will be perfectly fine! Did you maybe strain a bit? I know I'm having to watch because I'm becoming constipated. I just try a bit and if it doesn't work then it'll eventually come out. So I wait til I have to go again.

I might have a tiny bit.. Oh gosh, what a conversation to be having. :blush: :haha:

LOL! The things our bodies do when we become pregnant! :) Straining is never good on your body anyways. That is how people get hemroids and even when pregnant with my DS the doc kept saying oh you're looking good, no hemroids. So apparently it's something quite common in pregnant women so just be careful when you get constipated. :) Our bodies change so much when we're pregnant!!! It's such a miracle and I'm so thankful I'm finally able to go through this again!! DS is 8.

Hoping that everyone has sticky babies!

I have evening nausea again. But I'm wondering if it's just my mind playing tricks on me!

Has anyone else had some weird pains in the area of your ovaries??? Ive had them a few times...

I keep getting cramps on both sides of my abdomen. Sometimes it feels like a muscle pulling. Other times just a pain there. Not exactly sure what you mean by weird pains.

I had the same cramping JJsmom described, it's pretty much subsided though.

I think the tugging, pulling like sensations are normal.
I've had cramping a little, but that's a symptom too.

:hugs: to those that nausea has already kicked in for. It'll be worth it! :thumbup:

Praying your little bean is sticky, lovinsunshine.

Yeah Junemomma, I've had those. Not horrible, just weird aching. I'm guessing (and hoping!) its normal! xx

Has anyone else had some weird pains in the area of your ovaries??? Ive had them a few times...

Yes, those pains are normal. I had them in my first pregnancy so I recognize the pains for my second pregnancy. Although I must say that this time round, the pains are barely noticeable - I'm guessing its because my body has been stretched... so no need to stretch that much. lol.

Cherios I feel the same way...my first I had the weird pains in the abdomen, and with the 2nd but this one not really feeling it...not as bloated either as with the first 2. I guess my body is still stretched from the previous pregnancies.

Good luck whigfield!!! Hopefully everything will be perfectly fine! Did you maybe strain a bit? I know I'm having to watch because I'm becoming constipated. I just try a bit and if it doesn't work then it'll eventually come out. So I wait til I have to go again.

Some constipation is cause of the extra iron and other minerals in the prenatal vitamins...make sure you drink plenty of water it should help. I am not sure what else you can do.:nope:

libbysmum, thanks. I am trying to make sure I drink more water. I was starting to diet and drinking more water as it is so I'm just going to make sure I continue drinking plenty now that I found out I'm pregnant. It has finally sunk in today and I'm so excited! Already started talking to it! LOL! Calling DS a big brother, it just put a huge smile on my face!

Hi ladies!! I finally get to join the party too!

Based on my LMP my duedate is July 7th, 2013
It hasn't quite sunk in yet. But we are over the moon!

I've been getting the wierd aches/cramps too. Hoping it's normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->