~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

congrats and welcome!! it sounds normal unless it also has spotting or bad pain I probably wouldn't worry too much.

Hey ladies,
congrats, andH&H 9 months to you all! Just found out on Friday that I'm pregnant. Due july 7th. This was our2nd month TTC. I'm still in shock but we couldn't be happier :)

congrats Nanner2mom! We have the same due date!

H&H 9 months to you as well!

Got my :BFP: two days ago! By my estimate I'm due July 8th, 2012

Congrats Nanner2mom and Sophiasmom!! We're getting so many July babies in here! :happydance:

Hello again, and congrats to all the new BFP's joining our group!

Can I join you girls? currently 4w5d and due July 2nd!!!

Congrats JessinChi welcome to our group :D and a h&h 9 months to you. I'm also due the 2 of July which makes me also 4 weeks 5 days on this thread their are a lot due on the 2nd. Welcome again.

Congrats to all the new BFPs! :happydance:

Having my second blood draw today! Sooooooo nervous! :dohh:

Congrats to all the new BFPs! :happydance:

Having my second blood draw today! Sooooooo nervous! :dohh:

Good luck honey everything is going to be fine :D I for my second one on Friday ugh Nervous is normal because me just thinking about Friday gets me a little nervous just know everything will be fine love :D :hugs:

Do you always get blood tests done in the US? I've never had any done!

Please can i join this group?

Just got my BFP!!! am 4 weeks and 3 days due on 4th July, this is my 3rd pregnancy. I had 2 delayed miscarriages around 6 weeks, so hoping this time its 3rd time lucky!

Do you always get blood tests done in the US? I've never had any done!

I live in Australia but it is common practice here to have bloods firstly to test that you are indeed pregnant. The 2nd lot of bloods is to check for everything else...sexually transmitted diseases, iron, vitamin levels, etc.

Then later in 2nd trimester you have a blood glucose test
Then in 3rd trimester blood taken for some other reason but I cant remember now.

welcome to the group Alanna
Sorry for your previous MC's I know how horrible that can be. I didn't even think about something like that happening until it happened in our 2nd pregnancy...I started spotting at 11wks and 5days and had the u/S which they told me there was no heartbeat and it had only measured 7wks and 1 day...heartbreaking!
I really hope the best for you and your newbie and hope it sticks and is healthy :) all the best for the upcoming months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->