~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

wriggley course you can stick around here! You might be overdue by a few days anyway ;)

When I was pg with DS1 I was given a due date of 30th July but I ended up having him on 14th August lol

thank you :D

I wont go over my due date because of my antibodies its more likely il be induced at 38 weeks and if not they will induce me on 40 weeks exactly

wriggley course you can stick around here! You might be overdue by a few days anyway ;)

When I was pg with DS1 I was given a due date of 30th July but I ended up having him on 14th August lol

thank you :D

I wont go over my due date because of my antibodies its more likely il be induced at 38 weeks and if not they will induce me on 40 weeks exactly

ah fair enough. well either way you can still stick around here lol

hello everyone
just came threw to see how the rest of you were doing and was hurt to read that there was yet another loss:cry:!
i finally went back to the hospital yesterday and they did the d&c and i have to say im starting to feel alot better because i know that soon me and dh can start to try again and i just know that i will have my rainbow baby and hopefully sooner then later.
i was treated like shit yesterday at the hospital excuse my cussing but anyway when i first got to the hospital and got in the back when the doctor came in and i was telling her what all went on she was like oh well i dont know if there going to do the surgrey again since you walked out tuesday they might just send you home and have you take these pills to pass the baby and i told her about the shot they had gave me to try to do that and then when i tried to make her understand why i left the hospital tuesday its like she just didnt and i think she actually was pregnant herself.
anyway she called up the obgyn on call and i had to go threw all of the test again that i went threw on tuesday i had to get blood drawn again the ultrasound which that tech was also a real bitch i mean really i just wanted to leave the hospital again and go to another one but i just wanted to get everything done and over with not only that but i was starting to get very sick and having lots of pain,i actually was thinking that maybe i could just m.c at home but it just never happen no bleeding or nothing just some pain.
when i went in for the ultrasound the tech was asking me why i was back because she remember me from being there the other day and i told her that i rather not talk about it well she was like real rudely well i need to know because i need to know what to tell the radioiloys<sorry cant spell so im thinking to myself well why dont u just call the damn doctor up and ask them whats going on but instead of doing that i scream to her i lost my fing baby there are you happy and then i cover my face up with the blankets and begging to cry:cry: after that was over with i went back upstairs and about a hour later the ob on call finally came to talk to me and omg rude was not even the word for how she treated me not at ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! she told me that she shouldnt do the surgery because what makes her think that i wasnt going to walk out again like i did on tuesday so my dh told her because he was there this time and she was like well why werent u here on tuesday and i scream at her because he didnt fing KNOW and i asked her why she was being so damn rude i mean like i said i wanted to get up and leave but dh told me that we justed needed to get this over with and even after i had the surgery done they rush me out of there i just cant believe the way i was treated and i was told to follow up with the ob that did the surgery but i WILL NOT! go back to see her matter fact i just called my obgyn that took care of me with my son and that i was about to start dealing with for this pregnancy before it eneded and made a appointment to see her and this way maybe i can get some answers of what went wrong and she can help us get pregnant again and i tell you one thing i will NEVER in my LIFE DEAL with any other doctor beside her and her partner for any of my pregnancy again!!
well im gonna to go lay down im very tired and need to rest up hope all is well with everyone else and i pray to god that there will be no more angels

im having a bit of a downer today. Went for my booking in bloods, (the midwife couldnt get any blood when i went 2 weeks ago!)
spoke to a midwife cos i have had a bit more spotting and she said it was prob left over clots from the bleed i had, but with my scan being in 2 weeks they wouldnt bother scanning me. So i told her its ok, ive been listening to baby's hb on a doppler so that has reassured me. She basically told me that there is no way i would have heard baby, they wouldnt even listen under 12 weeks. but she couldnt tell me what i had heard, i know it wasnt my heartbeat, i could find that and i could find the placenta, so was i imaging the 'other' really fast heartbeat???
so i feel really crappy now, dreading having my scan, and to top it all im off to France for 10 days on friday so hoping nothing goes wrong while im away.

hello everyone
just came threw to see how the rest of you were doing and was hurt to read that there was yet another loss:cry:!
i finally went back to the hospital yesterday and they did the d&c and i have to say im starting to feel alot better because i know that soon me and dh can start to try again and i just know that i will have my rainbow baby and hopefully sooner then later.
i was treated like shit yesterday at the hospital excuse my cussing but anyway when i first got to the hospital and got in the back when the doctor came in and i was telling her what all went on she was like oh well i dont know if there going to do the surgrey again since you walked out tuesday they might just send you home and have you take these pills to pass the baby and i told her about the shot they had gave me to try to do that and then when i tried to make her understand why i left the hospital tuesday its like she just didnt and i think she actually was pregnant herself.
anyway she called up the obgyn on call and i had to go threw all of the test again that i went threw on tuesday i had to get blood drawn again the ultrasound which that tech was also a real bitch i mean really i just wanted to leave the hospital again and go to another one but i just wanted to get everything done and over with not only that but i was starting to get very sick and having lots of pain,i actually was thinking that maybe i could just m.c at home but it just never happen no bleeding or nothing just some pain.
when i went in for the ultrasound the tech was asking me why i was back because she remember me from being there the other day and i told her that i rather not talk about it well she was like real rudely well i need to know because i need to know what to tell the radioiloys<sorry cant spell so im thinking to myself well why dont u just call the damn doctor up and ask them whats going on but instead of doing that i scream to her i lost my fing baby there are you happy and then i cover my face up with the blankets and begging to cry:cry: after that was over with i went back upstairs and about a hour later the ob on call finally came to talk to me and omg rude was not even the word for how she treated me not at ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! she told me that she shouldnt do the surgery because what makes her think that i wasnt going to walk out again like i did on tuesday so my dh told her because he was there this time and she was like well why werent u here on tuesday and i scream at her because he didnt fing KNOW and i asked her why she was being so damn rude i mean like i said i wanted to get up and leave but dh told me that we justed needed to get this over with and even after i had the surgery done they rush me out of there i just cant believe the way i was treated and i was told to follow up with the ob that did the surgery but i WILL NOT! go back to see her matter fact i just called my obgyn that took care of me with my son and that i was about to start dealing with for this pregnancy before it eneded and made a appointment to see her and this way maybe i can get some answers of what went wrong and she can help us get pregnant again and i tell you one thing i will NEVER in my LIFE DEAL with any other doctor beside her and her partner for any of my pregnancy again!!
well im gonna to go lay down im very tired and need to rest up hope all is well with everyone else and i pray to god that there will be no more angels

:hugs: that is AWFUL hun im so sorry you were treated so badly :(

im having a bit of a downer today. Went for my booking in bloods, (the midwife couldnt get any blood when i went 2 weeks ago!)
spoke to a midwife cos i have had a bit more spotting and she said it was prob left over clots from the bleed i had, but with my scan being in 2 weeks they wouldnt bother scanning me. So i told her its ok, ive been listening to baby's hb on a doppler so that has reassured me. She basically told me that there is no way i would have heard baby, they wouldnt even listen under 12 weeks. but she couldnt tell me what i had heard, i know it wasnt my heartbeat, i could find that and i could find the placenta, so was i imaging the 'other' really fast heartbeat???
so i feel really crappy now, dreading having my scan, and to top it all im off to France for 10 days on friday so hoping nothing goes wrong while im away.

:hugs: what doppler are you using? some pic it up at 10 weeks but i seen some ladies on here pick it up earlier!

:hugs: what doppler are you using? some pic it up at 10 weeks but i seen some ladies on here pick it up earlier!

its a angelsounds one, i was only using it yesterday and laughing cos everytime i found 'heartbeat' it would move and i would have to find it again.

first page updated!!

AFM I've got my 2nd early scan on Wednesday at 10 :) hope Moonbaby is fine. Took the other 2 to see Santa yesterday, really wiped me out, felt soooo ill today as a result :(

Go on you tube and look at videos of doppler baby heart beats for your week more than likele it is the baby's heart beat I just ordered a sonoline b 3 mhz probe doppler Thurs and received it Sat at 8 weeks. It took me 30 min to an hr but I finally found the baby's heart beat. Last night tried it again and found it with in 5 mins. So don't worry I believe it is the baby's heart beat your hearing and they are right it does sound like a galloping noise. :happydance:

I went for another listen, and I'm convinced its the baby, I can find my pulse, and hear the swooshing placenta and then there is the galloping horse heartbeat. Decided midwife was just grumpy!!!!

I went for another listen, and I'm convinced its the baby, I can find my pulse, and hear the swooshing placenta and then there is the galloping horse heartbeat. Decided midwife was just grumpy!!!!

thats great:happydance: also anytime you here the swoosh you can usually hear the baby right beside it.

Re:heartbeat : my doctor was able to find DD's heartbeat at 8 weeks along. It was during an ultrasound, but he put it on speaker and it sounded amazing! The midwife found it again on her Doppler at 10 weeks, so it's definitely possible to hear. Haven't gotten to hear this baby's heartbeat yet, we have to wait until January 2nd, they said theyd do it then.

:hugs: ilovehim, sorry how you were treated :(

alannadee, sounds like the midwife was just grumpy!! they don't listen in here until 16wks cos it can be tricky to find but that doesn't mean its impossible! sounds like your hearing it to me :) xx

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing ok.

Hey I'm Sarah- due 24th July :) It's our first so very excited! I had an early scan at 8 weeks after sweet-talking my midwife and everything looks great. Looking forward to 12 week scan on 8th January!

All the best to everyone! xxx

Congratulations, hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months.

Hi all! I'm Julie. Wow this July group is huge! Im due July 21st. My first real appt is Dec 21st which is taking forever to get here, but now its this Friday! So excited! I'll get to hear the heartbeat for the first time and maybe a little ultrasound. My mom & my 6 year old daughter want to go with me to my appt. (my husband cant get off work). Im a little nervous since i havent really been sick. Just tiredness & constipation (even with drinking tons of water.). Anways, i would love for my mom to go with me, but what if somethings wrong? Should i go by myself the first time. Everyone is beyond thrilled as this pregnancy was long awaited & we are so excited. But im nervous. I havent vommited one time! I pray its there and healthy on Friday!

Congratulations, I'm due for a scan on Friday 21st too :) I am really looking forward to it, as I havent had many symptoms either. Might not be a bad thing to have your mum with you, just in case x Hope your scan goes well.

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted in here due to been majority busy completing my degree!!

Congrats and welcome to the new bumps! Really sad to see some loss' since I was last on, thinking of you all.

Well having had such a busy few weeks I can honestly say I feel totally rotten... Nausea is a constant and the bloating is uncomfortably painful.. Hoping my Xmas it all settles so I can enjoy my time off work!

Hope everyone else is doing ok and feeling good, I have my first scan on Friday 21st, keepin my fingers crossed all is well but can't help feel very nervous about it to!!

Xx

Congratulations on finishing your degree, must feel great to have it completed. Hope your nausea settles over xmas. I have my first scan on the 21st too, and cant wait, although I am a bit nervous too.

Hi, I've been lurking for a bit, I'm over on the OD success thread but basically got my BFP on 25/11/2012 at CD47 so I'm estimated due 24-27 July 13 so can I join everyone please :flower:

So far have had one abdo scan at the GP to confirm the pregnancy, having another one tomorrow so hoping to see the hb fluttering, have been really sick in the evenings the last week, nauseous constantly, boobs ache and this morning had a little bit of light beige spotting so hope everything is ok x

I had od done in July, have pcos and had endo and adhesions removed at the od x

Congratulations, hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months.

So sorry waiting!! :(

Its my anniversary today ladies :) married one full year! DH and I will be making breakfast in a few then spending the day together. Also I'm now 11 weeks!!! So close to the second trimester!! I tried easing off my nausea meds cuz I was doing so well on them and I started vomiting again so I had to start taking them every 6 hours again :( at least I'm good as long as I take them.

Congratulations on your anniversary :)

Sorry to hear of your problems with the midwife. Enjoy your trip to France:)

first page updated!!

AFM I've got my 2nd early scan on Wednesday at 10 :) hope Moonbaby is fine. Took the other 2 to see Santa yesterday, really wiped me out, felt soooo ill today as a result :(

Will keep my fingers crossed the scan shows everything as fine x

I must say... last time around I met a lot of grumpy midwives. Thankfully the one I had during delivery was nice but a lot of them were just 'off' I don't know... maybe it has to do with working on the NHS and always being understaffed, undersupplied etc etc?

My ms is still kicking about. :( Other fun symptoms are starting to join the party as well. I'll suddenly get really warm, dizzy and feel like passing out. It happened OODLES of times with my last baby so I'm guessing it's just normal for me. Always worse when it happened out shopping or something. I can't tell you how many times my hubby stood next to me while I basically sat on the floor in a corner of Boots of WHS. It's crazy. Must say, it was a bit easier to deal with then than now though. Toddlers don't understand that you need to put your head between your legs and not move for 2 minutes!

Can't wait for Friday! Mom and Dad arrive on Saturday for about a week and hubby's got from friday till Jan 7th off from work. It'll be nice just hang out with family and relax for a while! (As long as I can make it through this week!!)

oh Wriggley!! It's a proper looking little baby! :D I love it when the scans start looking like babies instead of blobs or aliens! :D Congrats!

so i decided to change OB/Gyns. The one i had been seeing doesn't have very good bedside manners and is really quick to prescribe medication or tell you to just deal with it. i have had a lot of cramping and pain on one side and she told me to get over it that its part of pregnancy. it really upset because its not like this is my first pregnancy. i experienced discomfort the first time around but never pain where i felt that i couldn't work. when i told her i felt that way she said she'd call me back. that was last wednesday and i still haven't heard anything!

i have set up a new appointment with a different doctor in a different office for january 2nd i'll be 12 weeks then so hopefully they do a scan and i like this doctor! i've heard good things about the new one when the old one she just started practicing i think. so wish me luck!

so i decided to change OB/Gyns. The one i had been seeing doesn't have very good bedside manners and is really quick to prescribe medication or tell you to just deal with it. i have had a lot of cramping and pain on one side and she told me to get over it that its part of pregnancy. it really upset because its not like this is my first pregnancy. i experienced discomfort the first time around but never pain where i felt that i couldn't work. when i told her i felt that way she said she'd call me back. that was last wednesday and i still haven't heard anything!

i have set up a new appointment with a different doctor in a different office for january 2nd i'll be 12 weeks then so hopefully they do a scan and i like this doctor! i've heard good things about the new one when the old one she just started practicing i think. so wish me luck!

The best part about the American system. Don't like the doctor? GO TO ANOTHER ONE! *grins* I hope the new one is so much better!

My next appt is the 3rd... nervous!

The best part about the American system. Don't like the doctor? GO TO ANOTHER ONE! *grins* I hope the new one is so much better!

My next appt is the 3rd... nervous!

and that is why i don't understand how any us doctor could be a dick to their patients you don't HAVE to see them!! i got into a little argument with the receptionist at my last appt cause she wanted me to see a different doctor then who i want to see. i said i don't care what YOU want me to do,.i want to see Dr.x so schedule the appt when she has availability i won't see another doctor....ya she doesn't like me so much now haha! i just don't get it,.its consumerism here, they should treat their "customers" nicely if they want any business at all! id just as soon leave this drs office (its a military facility, so they try to treat you like livestock) and find a civilian doctor that gives a crap before i see a doctor at this clinic that i am not comfortable with. They doubt me, i know it. but they don't know i drove 4+hrs round trip to see a good ob during my last pregnancy LOL

rant over *giggle*

oneandtwo - my ob's office has 7 doctors in it or something... and they want you to see all of them during your appointments so you'll know whoever is on call when you deliver. Honestly, I was sooo out of it during delivery last time that I don't think I really care who's down there! So I'm going to continue to ask for the doctor's I want to see for my checkups. Plus, they start doing internal exams at 36 weeks! Definitely sticking with female docs I know for those appointments!

As much as they cost and as many of them as there are, they should all be bending over backwards to make you comfortable and happy! That was the one thing I was looking forward to having a baby in America instead of the UK this time. It's so nice to have all the ultrasound equipment in office instead of having to go over to the hospital to have scans done. Plus I'm very excited about having a private room at the hospital for delivery AND recovery. My hubby gets to stay all night - reclining chair for him to sleep in - they won't make him leave!

I have military health insurance so i had to go through a bunch of hoops to switch doctors since i need referrals. We live 2 hours away from the closest military base so i'm lucky and get civiilian doctors. But they said if i'm not comfortable with my doctor i can get a new referral to see a different one. so i'm happy!

in the UK do you not have a choice at all in your medical care during pregnancy? that doesn't seem right.

i don't think all offices in the US have ultrasounds in office. For my first pregnancy i had to go to the hopsital for ultrasounds but it was a small town. here the doctors have the machine in their office and i love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->