~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

:xmas6::xmas5::xmas3::xmas1::xmas2:wanted to wish you ladies a happy holiday. :xmas4::xmas9::xmas11::xmas13::xmas15::xmas16::xmas17:. :)
been doing homework all morning and hubby has been wrapping Christmas gifts for the kids this morning will they are at there grandparents

Thank you so much for your wishes and prayers!!!! I think they really helped.

That was a long and scary few hours- esp when he doc told me she was concerned to see so much blood. But the most wonderful news is that baby is ok- perfect heart rate, size and baby was moving all around for us to see. The lab tech (everyone at the hospital in fact) was so wonderful. I'd been crying before going down to radiology for the scan- and he knew how anxious and nervous my OH and I were- so after lots of checking and scanning (felt like forever but was prob 10-15 min) he said that he's not the doc so he's not supposed to tell us anything but that the bleeding was from a sub chorionic hematoma so everything is ok. Then he did some more scans of the baby so i could see and even took some 3D scans of the baby and gave them to us. Doc said that they will just need to monitor to keep an eye on things but that right now this is all ok.

Exhausted and utterly grateful, relieved and happy.

Fantastic news, I am so pleased to hear everythings OK :)

How do you explain the chaos of a hormonal meltdown to a man? He seems to think I would still possess presence of mind enough to tell him what he should do to help me.

I don't even know what would help me.

He then launched into a 10 min condescending lecture that if I'm aware that it's night or that I prefer to be sitting vs standing then I must be aware enough to know what I want because I made choices to sit or stand in a certain place. (Actual conversation).

Prior to this wisdom.... he was upset that I was crying and couldn't tell him what I needed or wanted which made me worse because I felt like a failure for not knowing the answer to simple questions. He got more upset and started to cry himself, dropped to his knees and begged me to tell him what to do.... so that set me off more. Now not only do I have to calm myself down but him as well?!?! Good grief. He eventually told me he doesn't want us to scream and yell all the time (which we don't...first melt down in a few days actually.... there was no yelling after my chat with him about the drinking) so he wants peace and quiet was the moral of his story..... he gets silent treatment instead.
Mature I know. But I'll lose it if I try and talk to him right now.

Yeah. Men suck.

He's 7 years older than me and I'm 30. I feel like he's 15 some days.

JJ I don't think they ever grow up.

PS sorry for the Debbie Downer me lately. I'm hungry but no appetite to eat. I have cravings for impossible things at impossible times. When I finally did eat today I lost it soon afterwards. I hope that isn't something that keeps up. My blood sugar would be so low if it weren't for the popsicles that stay down. I just want to eat normally again. I hope that happens soon. What worked yesterday won't work today... what I could tolerate stops being tolerable. I'm to the point where I eat according to what won't be so bad to be sick with. I don't throw it all up so I'm grateful for that but I know I'm not eating enough out of fear of losing it. Which is almost as bad. *sigh*

So sorry T! I know I agree they don't ever grow up. It's a nice thought at times though! I'm sorry he was talking to you in a condescending tone, I hate when people talk to me like that. Hopefully you can eat normal food soon and not have it come back up!! Praying for you!!

I have to say I think I'm eating too much mac n cheese! I can eat a whole box myself! I put a can of peas in there so at least I'm getting my veggies too! LOL! DS ate some, OH ate some, I ate the rest! LOL! Now it's time for a nap.

Myra, so glad everything turned out good with you and your bean!!!

Myra I'm so glad our little bouncing baby is ok. It's also nice to hear of a wonderful OH, most of the time were complaining about them so its good to hear :thumbup:
Look forward to seeing your scan :happydance:

Good morning ladies, Woke up feeling a bit better. DH informed me he has a work Christmas breakfast to go to this morning. I have requested he stop on his way home and buy some bread cause we are all out. DD is behaving so far but it is only 7.15am. We are chillaxing watching Christmas cartoons. May everyone have a merry Christmas!
I made shortbread yesterday- yummy!

My healthy, amazing little one~ 12w 6d. I got the best present I could ever have yesterday when I found out she/he is ok.

Happy holidays to all of you!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 13weeks 3D.jpg
    13weeks 3D.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 16
My healthy, amazing little one~ 12w 6d. I got the best present I could ever have yesterday when I found out she/he is ok.

Awww he looks like he is flexing his muscles! So cute!
Congrats!

On a side note- Is anyone else having problems fitting in their undies? Mine are beginning to pinch.:dohh:

Awww he looks like he is flexing his muscles! So cute!
Congrats!

On a side note- Is anyone else having problems fitting in their undies? Mine are beginning to pinch.:dohh:

Thanks!!! :cloud9:

And as for the undies- yes! I thought I was imagining it the first couple days but they are really starting to bother me...guess I'm growing in more places than just my belly! Need to go get some new ones this week.

myra - fab scan. I'm so glad everything is okay.

And yep. I've had to go up a size in underwear.

Myra that's great about the scan & lovely pic too!!

AFM, I'm well and truly in my maternity stuff
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/08CB4062-D901-4B9D-B69E-7BCDF5B8BFCE-4652-000002F2264FA708.jpg

Cute bump!
As for underwear I bought new ones in a different brand than normal and they're huge!!

Yup I asked DH to buy me undies for Xmas :) Eve your belly looks so cute!

Is anyone else experiencing pelvic pain? It's hurt to even walk for the past week or so, it's so sore. I'm guessing it must be from things stretching but ouch!

Sometimes the baby rests on a nerve causing siatica (spelling?) pains. When I get pain I take it as a sign to slow down and take a break...that seems to help somewhat.

Hi ladies, well this morning I have been sick, first time this pregnancy. I'm also coming down with something! Great...all on Christmas Eve!!
I have had sciatica, very painful, I get a shooting pain in my lower back and down my left bum cheek! Ouch

I've got to remember to drink more, I keep feeling really dehydrated!

Thanks Kath I knew I hadn't spelled it correctly :p It is 9.20pm here Christmas Eve...I found DD's stocking that I had hiding in the wardrobe...it is now out waiting for her to discover it tomorrow morning.
We all went to a carol service tonight...they advertised that they would have Santa on the webpage...no santa! They did have a live Nativity complete with donkey and lamb...very cute. DD was hyperactive...not sure why but boy was she a handful. She just about ran on the stage...I had to chase her down the aisle and get her before she did. Nightmare! DH was so upset with her he wanted to turn around and head home.

Hi ladies! Not been on here for a while as I've been very ill constantly!

I'm feeling better now and had my scan this morning! It's put me forward to 13 weeks. So I can finally update my due date to the 1st of July! (Could that please be changed on the main page as I never knew my due date?).

This baby is due one day after Sophies birthday, madness!

Hope everyone is keeping well!

Attachments

• Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies :)
I love all the scans and the baby bumps - aaisrie such a cute bump!
Merry Christmas to all of you - It's 530am here on Xmas eve and I'm getting ready to work another 12hour day helping others celebrate their xmas's! I come home at night exhausted and usually feeling nauseous as a result :(
4 more days until my scan - not that I'm excited or nervous or anything ;)
Wishing you ladies lots of love and joy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->