~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Merry Christmas everyone! Typical for a holiday my oh and i are fighting. He won't allow me to spend time with my family. I'm supposed to babysit him. But he doesn't even celebrate Christmas or buy me a gift so why should he care Christmas is just another day to him. I'm going to my family I don't care. He is terribly selfish. You see I must not love him if I do that.

Oh Donna that's crap. How can he keep you from your family like that? Is it just that he doesn't want to celebrate the holidays or does he get like this a lot?

He'll have to learn families are part of the package. I mean he can't expect you to keep everyone away next year for baby's first Christmas!!!

Hugs my dear. I hope the Grinch warms his heart some and you get to spend time with them after all.

Ya I don't know what his deal is. I told him I don't like his family much either but I put up with them because I love him. That's how marriage works. He is very selfish like his mother though who is a horrible manipulative person who comes between us.

Merry Christmas to all In July sunbeams. Hope you have had a lovely day.

Today we have told all close family I am pregnant, which I'm glad.. Was dreading telling my parents but it actually went ok! Phew glad that's over with :haha:

2 more days til my scan...will feel so much more relaxed once it is done.
Went to bed with swollen glands and woke with a mega sore throat...bugger! I should probably go to the Dr's. But they will just say gargle with salty water and take panadol...can't do much as far as medication goes while pregnant. Hope I heal fast and this doesn't drag on for months.
Hope everyone has a good Christmas. We are relaxing this morning... DD took forever to go to sleep last night with all the days excitement. We had a fair bit of rain during the night such a relief from all the humidity we have had.

hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!! My lovely husband got me the kindle fire HD so now I can post with it!!! totally thrilled and stoked :)

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/3487185718741_zps35ac240b.jpg

me wearing my ds when we were with family for Christmas :)

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!!! I had a wonderful one! OH also got me a Kindle Fire HD!!! So excited! He played with it the whole time I drove to my dads which ended up draining the power so on my way back he drove and as soon as we pulled off it came up saying low battery, 5% remaining. UGH! I had to sit there bored the whole time. I'm super excited though! I got so many tops too that I can grow into with my belly!! I can't believe how great this Christmas was for all of my family! I'm hoping back off here so I can enjoy the evening with just my OH! Take care ladies!!

I am still waiting for my new toaster, but in the meantime DH gave me perfume and some maternity undies. No Kindles here I am afraid. Been napping to try and cure my throat. I also took a honey and lemon drink. My eyes are all watery and my nose is all stuffy...feeling sorry for myself.

Oh Lib you sound like me this time last week. Watch out for a fever. Its a rough few days at the start. Rest and fluids are about all you can do.

Glad everyone had a good Christmas. We just got back from my aunt's. We told her family. My cousin is 14 she's super excited for us. She was already looking up baby names on an app LOL

We will tell the rest of the family Jan 7. We'll tell his mother in Ukraine then because it's orthodox Christmas. I'll tell her in Ukrainian. I've learned the phrase. And then we'll Skype his uncle and share it again then tell my family. Its getting more real now that we can tell people soon.
Hugs everyone!!!

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Another member of the kindle fire club here! It's my new favourite thing, spent all day yesterday getting different books and apps etc on it! It's awesome :) x

can't stop playing mahjong this morning and I've got the hang of typing with Swype!

Morning ladies. Sounds like you had great time at Christmas. I have a scan today so I'm freaking out. I heard the hb on doppler last night. But I was awoke in the middle of the night with an awful pain so now I'm scared. :(

poorly :( so poorly :( we're like a house of lurgy here.

My chest hurts
my nose is like a tap
I'm coughing up a lung
I haven't slept in 4 days
It hurts just to breathe
My eyes are watering
I'm aching everywhere.

I'm so sick of this. Why won't it go away?! *cries*

i bought myself a kindle fire a few months back and i'm in love with it! it's so much easier for me to actually read now that i don't have to go to the store to buy a book or to the library to borrow one!!

good luck on the scans coming up! i see my new doctor next week so i'm hoping i'll get a scan then. I'll be 12 weeks so maybe i'll get a good nub shot!

i have mine scheduled for next week but my hubby needs me to change my date so he can be there. so i may have to wait till the following week i will be 14 weeks already by then. with me being further along i may get to see what the babies gender is.

Hi ladies,

I have been MIA for a while hope your all doing well. I have been pretty sick over the last 6 weeks but seems to be dying down now. Still when I smell something off putting or don't eat for a while.
I had my scan last Friday it was amazing. Baby doing well it was great to see the heart beat and the baby. I have a new due date I am just still a sunbeam 1st July instead of 4th. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->