~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Trying not to freak out....but am scared all the same. I'm bleeding (not just spotting) but actual blood coming out. I'm at the Emergency room now- my docs office just called me and asked me to come to OB triage instead where they can see me faster and have expertise in this area

Trying not to freak out....but am scared all the same. I'm bleeding (not just spotting) but actual blood coming out. I'm at the Emergency room now- my docs office just called me and asked me to come to OB triage instead where they can see me faster and have expertise in this area

Praying for you and baby, Myra! :hugs:

Oh Myra be strong. I'll be thinking about you. You are in good hands.

Praying everything is OK Myra!!!

It seems like it's been forever since I've been on here! So many scans! The babies look beautiful!! I am jealous I have to admit of all the scans!! :) I guess I'll be getting mine in about 6 weeks for my 20 week scan. They told me to come back in 2 weeks and then I'll start coming in once a month so that would put me at 18 weeks. They might have me wait an extra week or two. Will have to see I'm not sure how they do it at that office as I've only been there once.

My breasts aren't as sore as they were but they have got really heavy and are massive now so I'm guessing they finally stopped growing, but my nipples are still really really sensitive.

I have insomnia too. I can fall asleep but then I'll wake up multiple times a night and take forever to fall back asleep! I also haven't started buying stuff yet. I want to know gender before I start buying anything.

OH is being a pain today. I knew something was wrong but he never communicates with me! I ask him what's wrong and all I ever hear is "nothing." So then he gets to work and he texts me asking what I see in him because he feels like "I have got comfortable with him and he has just become a routine in my life!" I want to just smack the crap out of him! I mean what else can I do to tell him I love him. He said that he strives every day to show me that he loves me and I don't do anything to prove it to him. I'm sorry but right now I feel like a massive cow, don't think I look very good, and haven't felt like making love in forever but do it only to make him feel good. I told him if I don't have snot coming out my nose from this cold then I have it coming out of my vagina and to me that just isn't sexy! He acts like he is the only one that cares about our relationship but apparently I have to try more because he doesn't really believe that I love him. He says he knows I do but he still tries to win my heart every day and I don't with him. It is so flippin hard to deal with a man that is more emotional than I am being a hormonal pregnant woman but I don't know how to do it right now! I feel like screaming at him that if he feels like I don't love him then he can leave and I don't want that because I love him to death which is why I said yes to him asking me to marry him! Between full time job, going to school, taking care of my son when I get home (and OH when he's here and not working), there is a lot on my hands! I'm working on finals today but he chooses to act like this when I have finals to do and now my head isn't even around what I need to do with my school work. It's about making sure my relationship is saved with a man who has so many insecurities about himself due to his mom!

I hope everything is ok with the baby!!! Prayers your way :)

Prayers sent your way...

Thinking of you and sending best wishes, hope everything is OK x x

Has anyone bought a crib or other items for baby yet? I know it's still super early but I can't wait to start getting things ready for him/her!

We've bought a second hand travel system, a second hand moses basket, and a second hand swing/chair thing

hope everything is okay x

It seems like it's been forever since I've been on here! So many scans! The babies look beautiful!! I am jealous I have to admit of all the scans!! :) I guess I'll be getting mine in about 6 weeks for my 20 week scan. They told me to come back in 2 weeks and then I'll start coming in once a month so that would put me at 18 weeks. They might have me wait an extra week or two. Will have to see I'm not sure how they do it at that office as I've only been there once.

My breasts aren't as sore as they were but they have got really heavy and are massive now so I'm guessing they finally stopped growing, but my nipples are still really really sensitive.

I have insomnia too. I can fall asleep but then I'll wake up multiple times a night and take forever to fall back asleep! I also haven't started buying stuff yet. I want to know gender before I start buying anything.

OH is being a pain today. I knew something was wrong but he never communicates with me! I ask him what's wrong and all I ever hear is "nothing." So then he gets to work and he texts me asking what I see in him because he feels like "I have got comfortable with him and he has just become a routine in my life!" I want to just smack the crap out of him! I mean what else can I do to tell him I love him. He said that he strives every day to show me that he loves me and I don't do anything to prove it to him. I'm sorry but right now I feel like a massive cow, don't think I look very good, and haven't felt like making love in forever but do it only to make him feel good. I told him if I don't have snot coming out my nose from this cold then I have it coming out of my vagina and to me that just isn't sexy! He acts like he is the only one that cares about our relationship but apparently I have to try more because he doesn't really believe that I love him. He says he knows I do but he still tries to win my heart every day and I don't with him. It is so flippin hard to deal with a man that is more emotional than I am being a hormonal pregnant woman but I don't know how to do it right now! I feel like screaming at him that if he feels like I don't love him then he can leave and I don't want that because I love him to death which is why I said yes to him asking me to marry him! Between full time job, going to school, taking care of my son when I get home (and OH when he's here and not working), there is a lot on my hands! I'm working on finals today but he chooses to act like this when I have finals to do and now my head isn't even around what I need to do with my school work. It's about making sure my relationship is saved with a man who has so many insecurities about himself due to his mom!

Oh girl! Hang in there! I have a very emotional man. Although he is really great to me he needs attention. So we take baths together, candles, music on our phone & that does the trick. He has a very physical job so sometimes I will give him a back massage and that makes his day or week. Lol. I think they somehow feel left out because we are so focused on our bodies, etc. We are carrying their child for crying out loud. Lol. Anyways, hang in there, show him so emotional love, just hug on him when he gets home, be clingy. My husband likes me to hang on him at the grocery store as he pushes the grocery cart. I'm like, seriously, but if that just makes his day, why not?? Sometimes we get too caught up in life & forget to be more engaged in our relationships. After all, we have a lot going on. But anyways, I hope things get better & all goes well. Good luck!

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having with your OH. Not suprised you want to slap him! Would it be worth suggesting that he gets some sort of counselling to try and resolve some of his issues? Sorry, dont really have much advice, but hope you are able to work things out, sending hugs & best wishes your way xx

We havent bought anything for the bean yet, wanted to wait till at least 12 weeks just to be safe. One of our friends has given us a helpful list of things that we will need, things that are nice but not necessary and things that are a waste of time.

We are also hoping that we may be able to grab some bargains in the sales.

I got a blanket and bath seat when I was 5w :) plus I think this is another boy so I won't need too much as the time of year suits for all Atticus' old stuff :)

Oh girl! Hang in there! I have a very emotional man. Although he is really great to me he needs attention. So we take baths together, candles, music on our phone & that does the trick. He has a very physical job so sometimes I will give him a back massage and that makes his day or week. Lol. I think they somehow feel left out because we are so focused on our bodies, etc. We are carrying their child for crying out loud. Lol. Anyways, hang in there, show him so emotional love, just hug on him when he gets home, be clingy. My husband likes me to hang on him at the grocery store as he pushes the grocery cart. I'm like, seriously, but if that just makes his day, why not?? Sometimes we get too caught up in life & forget to be more engaged in our relationships. After all, we have a lot going on. But anyways, I hope things get better & all goes well. Good luck!

Thanks Jsmom! I think he forgets what I have to do in a day and he is still really young and has never been in a serious relationship before. So he doesn't know exactly what relationships entail completely. Like before he has told me it seems I'm looking for a companion and I told him yes, that is one thing I'm looking for in a relationship because I should be able to talk and be with the person I love. But he is super sweet and just learning as he goes along. When he's been through as much as I have been he'd understand but he never will go through what I have gone through in life. I was a single mom for 7 years before I met him so I am quite guarded. :) I couldn't have found a better man though! He really is awesome and treats me and my son the best!

Miss Bellum, thanks. He probably could use some counselling but I do not see him doing that. I think it would be really good for him but he is still under his mother's care. He's supposed to join the military next year but he has yet to even show initiative to lose the weight he was needing to in order to join by a certain time. I talk to him about it and he gets upset with me. Then he finally told me he has a fear of failing and not making it. So I try to be supportive but he can't be pushed and I'm fixing healthier foods at home but he still sneaks in fast food while he's at work and I found candy in his drawer that he was hiding when he told me to look for a gift card in that drawer. I didn't tell him I found it though. I just left it there knowing he'll get upset if I mention it. Like I said, he just has insecurities and I know what it's like because I used to be the same way at his age. I gained my confidence when I walked out on DS's dad. He'll get there though :) I have every bit of faith in him!

I've still got most things from my son, so if I have a boy I'm sorted! I need a swing as I had to throw it away. Still have all his clothes too but no doubt I will buy some new ones even if I have another boy :winkwink:
there's nothing like baby clothes shopping!!

Myra, I really hope everything is ok :hugs:
I'm thinking of you xx

OH is being a pain today. I knew something was wrong but he never communicates with me! I ask him what's wrong and all I ever hear is "nothing." So then he gets to work and he texts me asking what I see in him because he feels like "I have got comfortable with him and he has just become a routine in my life!" I want to just smack the crap out of him! I mean what else can I do to tell him I love him. He said that he strives every day to show me that he loves me and I don't do anything to prove it to him. I'm sorry but right now I feel like a massive cow, don't think I look very good, and haven't felt like making love in forever but do it only to make him feel good. I told him if I don't have snot coming out my nose from this cold then I have it coming out of my vagina and to me that just isn't sexy!

Men can be such babies at times. My DH once thought I didn't love him any more because of a fight we had. The words never passed my lips nor would they... but because I wasn't gentle with him it meant I didn't love him. He gets silly ideas like that in his head all the time. Like the time he got drunk at a party and jealous over nothing and I told him to go home and calm down he assumed that was me breaking up with him.

I don't have an answer for why your OH feels this way... but you seem to think its his mother... I recall your nerves over her receiving the news about the baby because he might be told he is wasting his life or something rude like that....yeah she sounds like a prize.

If it were me. I'd tell him why you fell in love with him, what you still love about him. And remind him that carrying his child is a daily act of his much you love him. Remind him that showing you love him doesn't have to be a grand gesture its little things like making toast or turning down his side of the bed....but most of all...the baby. He's a bit younger than you if I recall...men always are even when they are older.... but he's likely feeling overwhelmed a bit by the baby. And this may be more about that than you not showing love enough. Find thine to talk it out. You'll come to the bottom of it. And you'll find a way to get through to him.
My DH is more expressive than me. He goes a little overboard at times telling me how he feels. I have to make an effort sometimes to really listen to him and that helps him know I feel the same.

And remind him of this fact which I think is cool... his baby is inside you. That's some of his DNA with you forever now. He'll always be a part of you because of this baby.
That really struck home for DH so maybe it will work on your OH...

Good luck.

OH is being a pain today. I knew something was wrong but he never communicates with me! I ask him what's wrong and all I ever hear is "nothing." So then he gets to work and he texts me asking what I see in him because he feels like "I have got comfortable with him and he has just become a routine in my life!" I want to just smack the crap out of him! I mean what else can I do to tell him I love him. He said that he strives every day to show me that he loves me and I don't do anything to prove it to him. I'm sorry but right now I feel like a massive cow, don't think I look very good, and haven't felt like making love in forever but do it only to make him feel good. I told him if I don't have snot coming out my nose from this cold then I have it coming out of my vagina and to me that just isn't sexy!

Men can be such babies at times. My DH once thought I didn't love him any more because of a fight we had. The words never passed my lips nor would they... but because I wasn't gentle with him it meant I didn't love him. He gets silly ideas like that in his head all the time. Like the time he got drunk at a party and jealous over nothing and I told him to go home and calm down he assumed that was me breaking up with him.

I don't have an answer for why your OH feels this way... but you seem to think its his mother... I recall your nerves over her receiving the news about the baby because he might be told he is wasting his life or something rude like that....yeah she sounds like a prize.

If it were me. I'd tell him why you fell in love with him, what you still love about him. And remind him that carrying his child is a daily act of his much you love him. Remind him that showing you love him doesn't have to be a grand gesture its little things like making toast or turning down his side of the bed....but most of all...the baby. He's a bit younger than you if I recall...men always are even when they are older.... but he's likely feeling overwhelmed a bit by the baby. And this may be more about that than you not showing love enough. Find thine to talk it out. You'll come to the bottom of it. And you'll find a way to get through to him.
My DH is more expressive than me. He goes a little overboard at times telling me how he feels. I have to make an effort sometimes to really listen to him and that helps him know I feel the same.

And remind him of this fact which I think is cool... his baby is inside you. That's some of his DNA with you forever now. He'll always be a part of you because of this baby.
That really struck home for DH so maybe it will work on your OH...

Good luck.

great points for advice good job

Thanks T! My OH is over expressive in his feelings as well. I need to start reminding myself to do it more often as well. I appreciate the responses and you guys listening to my rant. I think me not wanting to bd as much lately is hard on him also. But he did send a text saying he doesn't want to unless I want to and he needs to stop being so selfish (he always says that) LOL! We'll be fine though! I'll always be supportive of him because I believe in him a million percent and I tell him that too. One thing he isn't aware of is that I have a journal going of letters to him throughout our engagement but he won't get this until our wedding night. I hope he lasts!! LOL!

Myra keep us updated dear on how you are doing. We are all praying for you and little bubs. It is scary and I hope that you are in good hands.
JJ's when I was pregnant with my DD I got the DH a book called "so you're going to be a dad" and we read it together. Maybe something simple like this may help you guys?
As for shopping...I am so tempted to go buy things but I want to wait til I know it is a boy or a girl. I really have most things already from DD so if we have a girl again then it will just be handed down to the baby. I mean stuff we have isn't new anyhow mostly we got handed down stuff for DD from my sister and brothers kids.
Feeling yuck today. Hardly slept again...spent most of the night worrying about if the baby was okay and if I would be able to breastfeed. I must have dozed off at one point cause I remember dreaming I filled an entire bottle with 200ml of expressed milk. I was so happy! This morning I woke up feeling like I have a tummy ache. Not sure if it an actual tummy ache cause we ate out last night -yummy Thai food or if I am just having a bout of ms! Took a gulp of Mylanta just in case.

Myra hope all will be ok.

haven't bought anything, can't even think about that lest the worst happen. I really do want the pink camo baby blanket we have at work though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->