~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Everything was ok at scan. I had one of those techs who wouldn't say anything which makes me nervous. Baby was moving and hb was 162. Other than that I dunno. She wouldn't even tell me what it measured which scares me it's not right. I could see the heart beating which was cool.

Exhausted today. Managed to get through Christmas without actually vomitting, though I got pretty sick on the way to both parties. Glad that DH took the day off today as I'm so tired, and the house is wrecked from the holiday. I won't be getting a nap today either because I'm waiting for the long doctor phone call for the medical history.

you have to do your med history by phone?? that doesn't sound very fun! I had to fill out a form with it and the doctor usually goes over it in the office but i've never heard of doing it by phone

well my doc appointment has been changed from the 4th to the 7th so i will be 14 weeks by then. hubby is happy becouse he can go with me and my daughter will be in school so only will have one kid with us.

We got an early surprise today and found out it's a......boy!! Turns out we were right when we thought we saw boy bits! We knew we'd find out earlier than usual with the genetic blood test I had done, but this is even a week before we expected to hear anything. OH and I are in a bit of shock that we know but so thrilled, as we knew we would be with a healthy boy or girl. (Great news from the blood work shows no indication of Down's syndrome and a couple others. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!)

oh wow Myra you know already that's amazing! congrats on being team :blue:

I so wish I didn't have 7 more weeks to wait!

Congratulation Myra! Little boys rock!
My little man is such a darling and so cuddley and kissey.

What great news!

Awesome myra!! congrats!! boys are awesome ;)

we find out in 12 days, im stoke :)

We got an early surprise today and found out it's a......boy!! Turns out we were right when we thought we saw boy bits! We knew we'd find out earlier than usual with the genetic blood test I had done, but this is even a week before we expected to hear anything. OH and I are in a bit of shock that we know but so thrilled, as we knew we would be with a healthy boy or girl. (Great news from the blood work shows no indication of Down's syndrome and a couple others. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!)

Congrats on your healthy baby boy!! That's so exciting to already know!

you have to do your med history by phone?? that doesn't sound very fun! I had to fill out a form with it and the doctor usually goes over it in the office but i've never heard of doing it by phone

Yes, my doctor's office does it by phone. I fill out a quickie form at the doctor's office, but the in depth medical and pregnancy history is done by phone. I actually rather it than to have to go in for an appointment, because the doctor's office is 45 minutes away and always packed.

Awesome myra!! congrats!! boys are awesome ;)

we find out in 12 days, im stoke :)

Are you finding out from blood work as well? How exciting to be able to know so early. With DD we had to wait until 26 weeks because she DID NOT want us to know through ultrasound! :haha: I considered doing the blood work, but this time I feel like I should wait to find out the gender. Last time I was going CRAZY to find out and this time I don't want to know yet. No idea why!

Congrats Myra on your little boy!!!! How exciting!!

I had my scan this morning ladies and I'm on :cloud9: We saw our little baby and its heart was just beating away.....154 bpm....the nuchal fold was 1.34 mm and I'll have the blood test for the disorders in about 2 weeks. I'm so excited to have seen our little baby...looks so much like a baby now :flower:
I'll try to upload a pic of our scan....our next scan will be the anatomy scan around 18-20 weeks. :happydance: We finally announced our pregnancy on facebook today too....I wanted to wait for this scan to ensure baby was ok. Baby measured 12 weeks 4 days, and I'm actually 12 weeks 2 days, so it measured a couple days ahead which is good. :thumbup:

Hope you all had a merry christmas!!!!

Edit: sorry the pic is kind of blurry...I need to change the pixel settings on my camera.

Attachments

• IMAG0009.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
Sugarbeth-we are paying for an elective gender scan at 15wks :) its how we're announcing to our sons that we're expecting again!!

Officially second tri now, I feel like I'm making progress! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! :)

wow Myra that is so exciting! I have my scan tomorrow. I feel like death warmed up right now...my throats sore, eyes watery, nose like a tap...just rubbish. Plus I been peeing like there's no tomorrow. Probably all the extra fluids I am drinking to try and flush out the germs. DD also has a bad cold. I wish she was old enough to wipe her own nose. We have to go buy tissues today as we been using tp to wipe our noses. I went to the doctor yesterday but it wasn't open. They even had a padlock on the door. Will try again today as I still have not heard anything from the hospital. I feel weird I am already in my 2nd trimester and had no contact with the hospital about my medical history and such...It seems like they have forgotten me.
I only have the car this morning cause DH is working late so needs it to get home. Hopefully they can fit me in at the Dr this morning before DD has her nap then we can both sleep once we get home. She is looking rather tired already so I hope she can last. Congrats too Donna and other ladies on your beautiful scans!

I forgot to mention DH asked his boss if he could have a couple of hrs off work to go with me to the scan and the jerk boss said NO! What a meanie! I mean he didn't even try to work something out with staff...DH explained that I had previous lost a baby and was worrying about it but the boss was being unsympathetic.

Hi Ladies, Merry Christmas!

I haven't been on in forever - I've got my family visiting for Christmas and we finally got to share our news and everyone is excited, so it's been fun in that regard - but I have been SO sick still :sick: When will it go away? I'm 12+3 and haven't kept anything down all day. Baby sent back my entire turkey dinner on Christmas Eve too :( Man this is hard... can't wait until I'm feeling better! Anyone else sick as a dog still?

Hi Ladies, Merry Christmas!

I haven't been on in forever - I've got my family visiting for Christmas and we finally got to share our news and everyone is excited, so it's been fun in that regard - but I have been SO sick still :sick: When will it go away? I'm 12+3 and haven't kept anything down all day. Baby sent back my entire turkey dinner on Christmas Eve too :( Man this is hard... can't wait until I'm feeling better! Anyone else sick as a dog still?

Last pregnancy I was sick until I was in my 7th month. As in, throwing up daily or more. This time seems not quite as bad, but I am still sick daily. I'm hoping I get luckier than last time.

Oneandtwo- that sounds like fun! Can't believe some people are so far already, I feel so behind! Last time I was due early in the month, not used to this. Lol. I think we'll probably wait for the ultrasound, though last time DD made that difficult and had us waiting for a long time!

june - fab scan :)

myra - woo congrats on your little boy! you're the first of us to know, go you!! :D

if I sneeze one more time I think my nose is going to fall off :(

Sorry to hear so many of you are feeling sick- colds and continuing m/s. I hope you feel better soon!!

And congrats on the new scans!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->