~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

:blue: Little boy!!!
Had my 12 week scan today. I am 12 weeks 5 days but measuring between 12 weeks 6 days to 13 weeks 1 day. Baby was stretching out and doing ton's of kicks and flips. HB was 154 and all the testing looked well. The women doing the scan was awesome and said she would be very surprise if we came back in a few weeks and it wasn't a little boy.
:happydance::happydance:
The DH is so very happy!

Oh gosh!! I can't believe people are already finding out the gender!! I'm hoping only 5 more weeks for me!! Seems so far away! LOL!

Sorry to hear how many people are sick and still having m/s!! Hope you feel better soon and hope the m/s goes away soon!!

Myra congrats on your little boy!!!! How exciting!!

TTC congrats!!!

I'm so excited to see all of these scans!!
13 weeks today!!!!! woohoo!!!!!

:blue: Little boy!!!
Had my 12 week scan today. I am 12 weeks 5 days but measuring between 12 weeks 6 days to 13 weeks 1 day. Baby was stretching out and doing ton's of kicks and flips. HB was 154 and all the testing looked well. The women doing the scan was awesome and said she would be very surprise if we came back in a few weeks and it wasn't a little boy.
:happydance::happydance:
The DH is so very happy!

Wow!! Congrats on your little boy!!! So far we have 2 boys...0 girls...I'd like to see how this goes with the boy vs girl....:haha:

So the wonderful tech only gave me two pictures. They are not so great. But I am deathly afraid the baby is way too small. My uterus looks so big and the baby is tiny. So I don't know. I am very scared the baby is not right. I read this can be a sign of chromosomal defects. i am really mad the pictures are so bad. teh other one is wrse, it's just a blob because the baby was moving

Attachments

• Image01.jpg
    Image01.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
So the wonderful tech only gave me two pictures. They are not so great. But I am deathly afraid the baby is way too small. My uterus looks so big and the baby is tiny. So I don't know. I am very scared the baby is not right. I read this can be a sign of chromosomal defects. i am really mad the pictures are so bad. teh other one is wrse, it's just a blob because the baby was moving

Baby looks good, Donna-so cute!!!!
I know it's hard not to worry. We've had our scans done at 2 diff locations since I switched docs at 8 weeks, and even the pics look so diff from the 2 offices. I got worried in this last scan that there wasn't enough empty space around the baby, but the lab tech said it just depends on how much you zoom in on baby vs overall uterus. I think that's all that's going on in your scan. Baby looks great :)

Congrats! That is wonderful!
I went to the Doctor and they were open today. I asked why I had not got any thing from the hospital and they said sometimes they wait until you are 14 wks before they send anything...I have never heard this before and think my letter just got lost.
He gave me antibiotics but said no need to take them unless I feel worse in a few days. Great! Meanwhile I am just using vapor rub and drinking lemon and honey drinks.

Oh Lib I hope you won't need the meds!!!

Donna the baby looks like a baby! I'm jealous we still looked like a blob with a wee head and arm. Mine seemed to have lots of room too but the tech mentioned I seemed to measure a week ahead so I don't know. I guess the report will have all we need and maybe we get to hear the heartbeat at our Jan 7th appt. Once I get stats I'll feel better. But I'm less nervous having seen the heart flutter.

Had another dream last night that I was bleeding. I don't k ow what makes me dream this I was happy yesterday. My aunt uncle and cousin took the news so well. Like even if the rest of the family is crap I got one happy reception from people I see more often.

And! My sister has to move back in with us for January because her friend is giving her the boot. She has been here for 8 months you'd think she should have found full time work and a place by now. She has zero motivation to do anything that requires effort. I'm not looking forward to her being back here. But the hard deadline of end of Jan because MIL is coming for a month's visit.
Guess I have to tell her about the baby. She sucks at keeping secrets.

Tsyhanochka do you happen to live in Manitoba? A friend of mine lives in Winnipeg. I hope your family come good and that they realize it isn't about them it's about you and your partner and the new baby you guys are having. It would be nice for them to be more supportive. Yeah I don't like taking medication unless I really have to. Especially while I am pregnant. I had to take so many diff pills for this and that with my DD as I had low iron and high blood pressure etc. I am hopeful that this cold will end soon and I can have a happy healthy pregnancy.

I got notice that my NT scan is on January 3rd. I'm excited to se baby, but so scared too. Praying that everything is ok.

Donna--baby looks great to me! :)

since my appointment i will be 14 weeks and my last one was at 9 weeks will i end up having a nt scan?

I got notice that my NT scan is on January 3rd. I'm excited to se baby, but so scared too. Praying that everything is ok.

Donna--baby looks great to me! :)

Great due date! ;)
I have my nt scan this Friday! Fingers crossed :)

Thanks ladies! I think my uterus is kinda big too. I would have a pretty big bump if I wasn't so fat.

Libbysmum that's so mean that your DH can't come to your scan. Really is mean of his employer. It would only be a few hours wouldn't it! :nope:
Maybe he should have said he had a hospital appointment, extended the truth a bit but I don't know it's so unfair isn't it!

Donna your baby looks fine, exactly like mine With my last pregnancy. You can see babies head, arms and legs. Don't worry! If there was anything wrong they would have had you in for a follow up appointment.

12 week appointment today, I've been up since 4 thanks to nightmares that there isn't going to be a heartbeat now. Me thinks I worry to much. I'm kinda sure everything is fine. 13 weeks tomorrow!

12 week appointment today, I've been up since 4 thanks to nightmares that there isn't going to be a heartbeat now. Me thinks I worry to much. I'm kinda sure everything is fine. 13 weeks tomorrow!

Good luck let us know how I went! :hugs:

I still don't have my booking in appointment! Hope I hear from them soon..

Congrats! That is wonderful!
I went to the Doctor and they were open today. I asked why I had not got any thing from the hospital and they said sometimes they wait until you are 14 wks before they send anything...I have never heard this before and think my letter just got lost.
He gave me antibiotics but said no need to take them unless I feel worse in a few days. Great! Meanwhile I am just using vapor rub and drinking lemon and honey drinks.

I hope you feel better soon!! This has been dragging on a while! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->