~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

alicecooper - great bump pic. Your outfit for the club night sounds great, I'm quite jealous of the New Rocks!

ahhh I <3 my new rocks. got them in Nov 2004 and they're still going strong, because I got my first BFP in Jan 2005 so I've only been out a handful of times since then, because I've spent the past 8 years being pregnant or being a mummy haha.

This is the sort of thing I normally wear when I go out. But now...not a chance lol (the corset and skirt I've only had opportunity to wear once before getting my BFP - I only bought it in September)

252795_197493307044172_2122495603_n.jpg

563880_232550866871749_289294754_n.jpg

and this one I also bought in September and haven't had opportunity to wear it at all! So pretty gutted about this! This is one that I can still get into actually thanks to an elasticated back panel - but it's the one that makes me look like a pregnant hooker lol. So that's totally out

561010_230394613754041_232233553_n.jpg

Really ticked off with my kids this evening. One of them, though none will fess up as to which of them it was, has hidden Jason's inhalers and aerochamber (and forgotten where they've hidden it). Could have been Jason himself, I really have no way of knowing. They admit they were hiding them around the room in various locations, but now apparently they can't be found, and Jason has been coughing all evening.

You look great Alice! Wish I could pull off wearing something like that.

grrr so I think I'm getting spd. my hips are killing me and I've had those sharp pains up the middle for awhile. very aggravating how my legs feel! last night was the first time in a long dinner i slept in bed because i was exhausted, other wise i have to sleep on the couch because I'm so uncomfortable :(

Ladies I'm noticing some contractions that have started up tonight. My uterus feels like its contracting. It feels like I've had 3 or 4 in the past hour or so. I mean could it be something else other than contractions? What it feels like is my uterus gets harder and tightens and the pain is like a cramping type pain.

I would go to a Doctor for reassurance...it could be braxton hicks but even so I would find out for sure.
Donna I am not sure about the pains maybe you could ask your hospital about physio classes? They offer them at my hospital but they do cost money...from memory I think it's $80 for a six week block? Probably worthwhile if you have problems with your hips etc.
Doctor appointment went well I guess. I had to wait a really long time. My appointment was for 11am but I wasn't seen until after 12...2 other women jumped the queue ahead of me...one had 2 noisy kids with her so I didn't mind but the other woman apparently needed an interpreter so she had to be seen so the interpreter could go see someone else. It kind of ticked me off because I have traveled overseas a lot before I got married and if I needed to see a doctor or go to hospital I had to wait my turn like everyone else...and nobody offered me an interpreter- I had the sense to ask one of my colleagues to come help me explain my problem to any Doc or whatever. Seems unfair that just cause they are foreign they get bumped up the line ahead of other people!

Junemomma-ive been contracting since 14 1/2wks. So you very well could be. If they do not go away with rest and water AND contractions this early are not normal for you, I'd suggest getting checked out just to make sure nothing funky is going on. *hugs*

junemomma- I had 2 nights of strong contractions at about 14 weeks (probably related to the hematoma) and everything is perfectly fine. It can't hurt though to call up the doc's office for some reassurance

Well here are my 17wk bump pics. My clothes hide it well! Aside from contractions and movement, I dont feel very pregnant!

18 weeks today. Still got no date for my anomaly scan. It's driving me nuts!

I'm so jealous of the amazing bumps everyone has going on! I've only gained maybe 2 pounds and although my pants are snug, there's no real bump in sight! :dohh:

My acupuncturist said that when baby goes through a growth spurt, mom is more tired. I've been exhausted these past 2 days, similar to first tri fatigue. There were also 2 days last week like this. She said it usually last about 2-3 days so maybe that's why. Have you noticed anything similar- going from decent energy to exhausted and back again after a few days?

I have been very exhausted at times. last couple days especially. i slept really good again last night. I iced my worse hip before though and tried to be mindful of my posotion.

junemomma hope its just braxton hicks. but def see a dr in case its not! i have felt my uterus tighten a couple times but nothing like real cramps.

Thanks ladies! I called my dr office and they want me to go to the ER to get checked. They want to make sure I don't have an infection, I'm dehydrated or if there's cervical changes. I'm waiting for DH to get home so we can go! Cross your fingers for me!

hope everythings ok junemomma!!

I'm feeling a bit jealous of the lovely bumps too! my tummy is def expanding but no way would you congratulate me yet by just looking :dohh:, makes it easier to get around though :)

My hips have been feeling terrible too but I expected it to happen. I have hyper mobility so everything goes wonky in pregnancy. I'm expecting to get written off work early on disability. Hopefully I can make it past 6 months though lol.
I've been having braxton hicks for a couple weeks now. I didn't get them with my daughter until 27 weeks but they cam on hard and fast.
My DD slept until 6am!! 2nd day since back from vacation! Were getting closer to back on our schedule! Also at daycare yesterday she went from 8am til 6pm with no diaper and only 2 accidents in the morning while the baby in the house was being nursed. We are gonna go diaper free today too since I'm not working .

grrr so I think I'm getting spd. my hips are killing me and I've had those sharp pains up the middle for awhile. very aggravating how my legs feel! last night was the first time in a long dinner i slept in bed because i was exhausted, other wise i have to sleep on the couch because I'm so uncomfortable :(

I've been having a lot of pain in my right hip when i wake up in the morning. it doesn't matter which side i sleep on it just hurts really bad and shoots down my leg. it usually takes most the day for my hip to stop hurting then its time to go bed again :haha:

I would go to a Doctor for reassurance...it could be braxton hicks but even so I would find out for sure.
Donna I am not sure about the pains maybe you could ask your hospital about physio classes? They offer them at my hospital but they do cost money...from memory I think it's $80 for a six week block? Probably worthwhile if you have problems with your hips etc.
Doctor appointment went well I guess. I had to wait a really long time. My appointment was for 11am but I wasn't seen until after 12...2 other women jumped the queue ahead of me...one had 2 noisy kids with her so I didn't mind but the other woman apparently needed an interpreter so she had to be seen so the interpreter could go see someone else. It kind of ticked me off because I have traveled overseas a lot before I got married and if I needed to see a doctor or go to hospital I had to wait my turn like everyone else...and nobody offered me an interpreter- I had the sense to ask one of my colleagues to come help me explain my problem to any Doc or whatever. Seems unfair that just cause they are foreign they get bumped up the line ahead of other people!

i agree that doesn't seem fair to bump other people's appointment because someone needed an interpreter. That's almost as bad as people that show up an hour late and end up pushing everyone else's appts back too!

Thanks ladies! I called my dr office and they want me to go to the ER to get checked. They want to make sure I don't have an infection, I'm dehydrated or if there's cervical changes. I'm waiting for DH to get home so we can go! Cross your fingers for me!

hope everything is ok! keep us updated!

My hips have been feeling terrible too but I expected it to happen. I have hyper mobility so everything goes wonky in pregnancy. I'm expecting to get written off work early on disability. Hopefully I can make it past 6 months though lol.
I've been having braxton hicks for a couple weeks now. I didn't get them with my daughter until 27 weeks but they cam on hard and fast.
My DD slept until 6am!! 2nd day since back from vacation! Were getting closer to back on our schedule! Also at daycare yesterday she went from 8am til 6pm with no diaper and only 2 accidents in the morning while the baby in the house was being nursed. We are gonna go diaper free today too since I'm not working .

yay on potty training! how old is your daughter?

Hey ladies I'm waiting to be taken to ultrasound. The nurse couldn't find the heartbeat on the Doppler :( I hope it's just cuz she's an ER nurse and not use to looking for them on a daily basis.

don't worry just yet! ER nurses are great at the things they do all the time but i think it'd be hard to find something that you're not used to doing! hope everything ends up ok with the ultrasound!

Thinking of you junemomma!! I agree with tlh, ER nurses aren't trained in dopplers so they have difficulty locating HB. Even a few women on our thread here have had midwives and nurses who couldn't find the HB for a bit. I hope your little one looks great and that the contractions are explained by something easy like dehydration. :hugs:

:hugs: junesmumma, i'm sure she's just not trained hun and even then i've heard of stories where the hb can't be found at 16wks even when everythings fine, bubs may well just be laying awkwardly. Thinking of you xx

I've been mostly lurking the past couple of days but I just wanted to say that junemomma, you and baby are in my prayers! I hope your ultrasound finds little one happily hiding from the doppler :hugs:

thinking of you June & hoping everything is fine & baby is just keeping mummy on her toes xxx

Hi ladies! Thank you all so much! I have a fundal positioned placenta, and baby was head down so I haven't been feeling much in the way of kicks because baby is kicking the placenta. They found the heartbeat :D it was 145! Baby also is measuring 16 weeks 6 days and is 6 oz, almost half a pound! I couldn't believe it. They did a pelvic exam, ER dr couldn't tell me if I'm dehydrated, if my cervix was dilated, or anything. I did have some greenish color discharge yesterday and he said he could see the discharge I was talking about and took a sample. So it's quite possible all the cramping etc is from an infection. :( from what I have no clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->