~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

so glad bubba is ok junemumma!! now they've found an infection you can get it treated at least xx

Hi ladies! Thank you all so much! I have a fundal positioned placenta, and baby was head down so I haven't been feeling much in the way of kicks because baby is kicking the placenta. They found the heartbeat :D it was 145! Baby also is measuring 16 weeks 6 days and is 6 oz, almost half a pound! I couldn't believe it. They did a pelvic exam, ER dr couldn't tell me if I'm dehydrated, if my cervix was dilated, or anything. I did have some greenish color discharge yesterday and he said he could see the discharge I was talking about and took a sample. So it's quite possible all the cramping etc is from an infection. :( from what I have no clue.

Yay!! Glad everything looks perfectly wonderful with your little bean!!!

Hello ladies. Glad everything is ok junamomma.

I feel so ill ladies, shakey, headachey and sick. Tummy is hurting. I have drank some because I thought it might be that but it doesnt seem to be helping.

Oh junamomma so glad everything is ok! Looks like bubs is in the right position already :) little monkey!! Hopefully now they can clear up any infection and you'll be back to feeling like your normal self very soon. x

Pink - sorry you are feeling poorly. :( rest up! x

My app says that my baby is over 5 inches in length....................that's one bloody big onion (sig) !!!!!!!!!!! haha

june- im glad everything is ok with your bean!!!

pink flowers- that happened to me this morning i got really shaky and i forced myself to eat which made me feel a little better. I'm stuck at work for another 3 hours though so im just hoping to make it til then so i can go lay down!

Hello ladies. Glad everything is ok junamomma.

I feel so ill ladies, shakey, headachey and sick. Tummy is hurting. I have drank some because I thought it might be that but it doesnt seem to be helping.

Have you had something to eat lately? Even something easy on the stomach like toast or crackers might help. Not sure where you're located but we've been having quite a time with the flu and cold this season over here! Hope you feel better soon!

My app says that my baby is over 5 inches in length....................that's one bloody big onion (sig) !!!!!!!!!!! haha

haha- how true!! I've never seen one quite so large...

Junemonma glad bubas ok!

My DD is 21 months. I really want her out of diapers by the time this baby is born

pink flowers, hope you feel better soon hun and its nothing serious!

Sam, sounds like Rosie is well on the way to being nappy free by then! me however will deffo be changing two bums :dohh:

Junemonma glad bubas ok!

My DD is 21 months. I really want her out of diapers by the time this baby is born

my daughter is almost 15 months old and we haven't really started yet. I'm hoping she's out of diapers before the baby comes but if not im sure we'll manage.

went to out of hours and they said I have a bad chest infection, have been given some anti biotics to start tomorrow.

Have eaten a mcdonalds and feel much better now.

glad everything is ok and you are feeling better!

my OH calls me today while i'm at work to tell me our DD was supposed to be taking a nap and ended up taking off her her shorts and her diaper and flung her poop all over her room.. i must same i am so happy i was at work for this :haha:

Junemomma, so glad everything is ok!!!

I have felt really dizzy today! I had to do a lot of running around at work and was really stressed then I looked up and got so dizzy. It kept coming and going and now that i'm home I'm exhausted and want a nap. I asked DS to be nice tonight so I can rest. He said he was going to do the same. LOL! Then of course OH keeps texting and calling and when i hurry and get off the phone he texts...sorry if I bothered you, you seemed to want to get off the phone fast. Uhh yeah cause I'm trying to relax! Not to mention he's at work and not supposed to be on the phone! So now it's rest time! :) Hope everyone else is doing well!!

June glad baby is okay.

Pink hope medicine makes you feel better.

My dd is 22 months and I donno if we will get lucky to not have two in diapers but we are trying.

I am still sick with a cold trying to rest. My mom came and got dd so she could actually go play outside and what not cause I feel awful :(

So pleased everything was ok Junemonma :D

I have had a bit of a rubbish day, my back and left hip has been extremely painful. I hurt my hip about 10 years ago, falling off a boys shoulders when drunk :). Ended up in a&e at the time, nothing wrong apart from severe bruising. Today I had the same pain back, had to stop walking, felt faint was awful as I was in the middle of walking my dog. Stood there gripping my hip/back with my eyes shut wanting to cry. The pain now comes and goes. Tbh it's been niggling for about a week, felt like it would go and it did today, I assume this is part of pregnancy? Not sure i can stand the next 25 weeks with that pain. Is there anything I can do? Is it normal?

Also this morning I woke up really thirsty, had a sip of water, went back to sleep woke up 20 mins later choking and coughing. Felt like I couldn't get any breath. I got back to sleep. 1 hr later I got up and realised I had a bleeding nose and I had been choking on blood! Is this normal? I had so much in my mouth, it hadnt been dripping out like a normal nose bleed. Weird!

Toilet training joys! I been putting our DD on the potty since she was 8mths old she use to be brilliant at doing it on queue but lately she has been potty avoiding and just lazy...she verbalizes that she has done 'poopoo or weewee' but hasn't sucessfully used the potty for over a week. Probably partially my fault for putting on a nappy or pullups - I just been too tired to bother with it. Plus I find she gets busy playing with her toys or whatever imaginary game and doesn't want to leave to go. I basically had to turn off the TV this morning and drag her kicking and screaming down to be changed as she had done a poop and she was saying "my shows!" the whole way down the hall. I said she could watch TV when she had a clean bum lol :)
I had a restless night last night...she kept crying in her sleep and ended up in our bed around 1.30am cause I was tired of settling her back in her cot.

Thank you everyone! After our high risk pregnancy with DS everything scares me. I can't help but think I took up their time for real emergencies. But I'm very thankful it wasn't anything serious.

Pink- I hope you feel better soon and get some rest!

Our house is childled when it comes to pottys/toilets. Dd started when she was 2 and was completely pt in a couple of months. Sometimes if you start them to early they just take longer and pt at the ahe they would have done. I doubt ds will be even starting at 2!!

Panda spot nosebleeds are very common in pregnancy, nothing to worry about from what I've read/heard
Pink flowers hope the meds work fast!!

I'm 14w! Yay okay so only just by a couple of mins here lol
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/B27A65FB-6348-49CC-8280-AF19E331B6A1-18355-00000AE92BAD142F.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->