~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

It's my birthday today :) haven't been sick yet so a good day so far!!

Happy Birthday Eve!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Wow...So last night while laying down I felt baby moving everywhere!! I woke up in the middle of the night with my stomach sore!!! I don't know what baby was doing in there but it must have surely punched some muscles and gave them a workout! LOL! I put OH's hand on my belly this morning and asked if he could feel my heartbeat. He said give me a min and concentrated. At that point, baby proceeded to kick at his fingers!!!! LOL!!!!! It felt hilarious!! No he couldn't feel it yet but I felt it on the inside and baby was ready to get his fingers out of the way! HAHA! This is the hardest I've felt baby move as of yet! I hadn't felt it much over the last couple of days but I've been really tired and not feeling the best yesterday so it was nice to be able to feel it move really good.

I can't believe we are all starting to find out what gender we're having!! Just 1 week 2 days left until we find out ourselves! It's so crazy to think we're starting to get half way through our pregnancies!!! Hope everyone is doing great!!

Happy birthday, Eve!!! It would be a great present indeed to have a sick-free (or at least mostly...) day!!

JJsmom- my LO one was moving around a lot too yesterday morning. OH even felt a kick one time- he said it was very, very light. I was surprised he was able to feel it...it was just the one kick, but that's a start. It was exciting to share that moment with him` the first time he's felt baby!!

OH talks to the baby all the time: when he gets up in the morning, when he gets home from work, and when we go to bed. It is very cute but sometimes his beard is prickly on my stomach...not a great sensation but I wouldn't say anything because that's his way of bonding with baby. Besides his conversations are sweet and fun to listen to. He's a bit jealous that I get to carry the baby- he sometimes wishes men could & then he could experience all the steps of baby growing.

Congrats on team pink misshastings

Happy birthday asarie! Hopefully it remains sickness free :)

JJsmom my peanut was throwing a party In my belly last night also! It was amazing :haha: I'm do excited to be feeling all this movement it is lovely reassurance!

Well 2 weeks till we find out gender and it feels like its forever away!! I'm excited to see what everyone is having :)

Yay!

My next scan is not for another 2 weeks on Friday! I'm late this time! With Sophie I had it at 19 weeks and with this LO I'll be almost 21 weeks!

Impaaaatient!

I've still got to wait until March 6th for my next scan

Wow! Amazing to see everyone coming out with the genders... I'm also relieved to see that there are others who keep stalking but don't write all the time... I'm like that ;)
Our scan is set for Feb 18th but in BC we don't get told by the technician, we have to visit our doctor a few days later for the results.
We can't wait! We're planning on having the doc tell us, but revealing it to friends at a gender reveal party :)
YAY!!

congrats on team pink misshastings and team blue rabab780!! so exciting to find out the genders for sure!!

happy birthday eve :D xx

Happy Birthday Eve!! :)

Congrats on all the new Team Pinks and Team Blues!! How exciting.

1 week to go until I find out!!

So this moring I threw up more stomach acid which tasted disgusting - much different to the 'usual' taste (LOL) it was really bitter and now that taste has been in the back of my throat all day. Yuck.

Been having some quite bad back ache tody, and some hip ache. Baby must be getting bigger & weighing me down. Had a nice bath earlier but it hasn't really helped, the aches just come back.

About to go and lie down in bed & watch some telly and have an early night. Away on business on Wednesday and got to travel 3 hours in the car tomorrow so needing some rest. I enjoy going on business by myself, staying in a hotel and getting my travel expenses - each trip is another £150 in the baby fund :D I always make sure I find somewhere really nice for dinner too to give myself a treat on the company.

Hope everybody else is ok & well xx

Happy Birthday Eve.

I am so jealous of you wall having your 20 week scans mine isn't till 12th March!!

Happy Birthday Eve!! Hope your day stayed 'sick free!'

Can't believe how much my belly has started itching the past 2 days. Gotta keep up with the bio-oil! I didn't get stretch marks till week 35 last time, but I've already got the associated itch so I'm kinda freaked. I'm not eating more than normal and I've only gained 3lbs but golly! I think baby is having a growth spurt! Or at least telling my belly to make more sense!

My next scan is Monday! Less than a week away now.

I've got a craft group night tonight so I'm going to go and try to have fun. I was going to make cookies but fell asleep with jessie was watching the Land Before Time 6 or something like that. Guess I'm bringing a big bowl of pre chopped watermelon instead!

Myra, that is so cute! I love when OH talks to baby too!!!

I have to say that oh my goodness!! I seriously have a jumping bean in my belly today!!! It seems like it's been almost a constant feel today!!! I wonder if it's slept at all today! LOL!! I'd hate to see what it'd be like if I was drinking caffeine!! LOL!! I feel like my belly is sticking out farther this afternoon than what it was this morning! My friend at work even commented saying look at that belly!!! I laughed and was like I know it's getting big!!

I have woken up to hear that it isn't raining! Hooray! DD is running about after her big cousins playing happily. She ate a decent amount for breakfast so I am beginning to think she is on the mend. Her gooey eye looks a lot better today.
We plan to catch a bus to go out the house and do some things down town...if it stays rain free! I only packed nappies for the first couple of days as I figured we can just buy some down here. My brother made us all eggs on toast for breakfast. Yum!
My little niece starts school tomorrow! I remember when she was born! Time flies!
Have a wonderful birthday Eve! Hope you stay sick free for a long time!
Congrats on the genders ladies! I will have a scan when we get home from vacations xo

Hey Ladies,
How are you all? Hope it's not too late to join your thread. I'm due 25th July.
For those in Australia I hope the cyclone hasn't caused you too much issues.
It's been raining alot here in Sydney.

Is everyone feeling better in the 2nd Trimester? My symptoms have calmed down.
I have a 15w scan on Feb 4th. I know it may be too early but I'm going to ask my OB if he can tell what the gender is ((fx)).

Welcome Scorpio!!!!! Never too late to join!!

Hey Ladies,
How are you all? Hope it's not too late to join your thread. I'm due 25th July.
For those in Australia I hope the cyclone hasn't caused you too much issues.
It's been raining alot here in Sydney.

Is everyone feeling better in the 2nd Trimester? My symptoms have calmed down.
I have a 15w scan on Feb 4th. I know it may be too early but I'm going to ask my OB if he can tell what the gender is ((fx)).

25th is my birthday :-D

Welcome!! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"