~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Hopefulhoney, I swear my bump was bigger yesterday! :haha: Some days my jeans definitely feel tighter than others.

Mvosse, that is so funny! I'm sure it wasn't last night though lol. I did have one night where I really wanted a frosty from Wendy's so my husband got me one. On his way in he slipped on ice and spilled the frosty everywhere...I cried and didn't even ask if he was OK until like 15 minutes later :blush:

tlh, sorry about those massive repair costs! That really stinks. But yay for a great check-up for your daughter! I don't blame you for being proud, what a little sweetie!

Caro, sorry about the delay in moving! I would be really frustrated too. :growlmad: Any chance that it may not take till March? Luckily February is a short month :hugs:

Sw33tp3a, congratulations on your little girl! :happydance: That's really cool that your gut feeling was right. I keep thinking boy but then I think I'm crazy lol, maybe I'm not?

Becca, congratulations on your blue bundle! :happydance: Your daughter is adorable as always, love the blue dress and balloons!

Congrats on the little girl Sweetpea!
Yay Becca on the boy! I am sure you will all adapt. I have a feeling this one is a boy will find out in 2 days...can hardly wait! I really don't mind if I have another girl but I am sure DH would LOVE a son.

Congrats Sue!

I'm pretty upset right now as the DH and I aren't getting along at the moment. It just scares me because I worry my marriage will one day fail. I just feel like there are certain things/behaviors I cannot and won't tolerate but he refuses to change them. :-(

Congrats Becca!!!

backatcha!!

I think I might be starting to come around to the idea of a boy.. I'm just kinda sad because my daughter was so in love with the idea of a baby girl. She kept telling everyone it was going to be a baby girl 'just like me and mommy' I know there was nothing I could do but I feel like I've let her down...

Congrats Sweetpea and becca!!!! How exciting we're having so many gender scans coming up!! 2 more sleeps and we have ours!!!! I'm getting ready to hit the hay now!

But a quick vent...today has been a horrid day! It wasn't too bad until this afternoon when my manager called me into her office. She gave me an "informal write up" which I still had to sign for the simple fact that I have not had ANY time to label my desk how she apparently wants it. She wants my entire desk labeled for my work and I don't know how else to label it!! I had 2 different terminals and the inbox for paperwork was labeled for each, and people would just throw stuff in them and I always had to separate them. She said I do great work and it has nothing to do with that but if I don't label my desk like it should be then I'll have a formal right up.

The ONLY reason I haven't had time to do any other form of labeling like my actual files in my drawer, is because a lot of people have been out of the office in the last month and she has piled all of their work on top of mine! I even told her this and I think it's ridiculous I'm getting into trouble when I was there to do everyone else's work while the other ladies that could have helped just sat around doing nothing but talking. I work my rear off for that company and get crapped on! It's so ridiculous! I HATE this company!

I had to call in last Friday because DS had a snow day and because of that, I get wrote up for not having my desk labeled according to them. I had text another coworker what was where on my desk and she told me today when she got into work that our supervisor had everything scattered across my desk and said she don't know what's what. Well heck....how could she not know when all my paperwork was in my inbox????? UGHHHH!!! So she complains to my manger and I get wrote up. Sorry, I know I said that multiple times but I haven't had a write up in over 10 years when I was in my young days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I probably won't get over this any time soon because every time I think about it I end up crying over it. I think it's just stupid to get wrote up about a couple of labels. So tomorrow instead of working, I'm labeling everything and they can't say a word about me not working because I'm doing what they told me to about labeling. Sorry the rant was a bit longer than expected due to my feelings coming back up again. Hope you guys have a good night! I'm going to crash so I don't have to think about it again.

71484_3692994943449_461374113_n.jpg she is facing forward.

480171_3692985503213_2134300228_n.jpg pointing to the girl parts... def. nothing dangling there.lol.

Congrats to those who have found out what they are having!! I have to wait until 19th feb and it seems like ages off!! But it really isn't that long now!

I had a really strange moment last night, I started leaking milk!! Just a small amount from one side! Is that normal?

yes alana it is one of the many joys of pregnancy...it may be that your body was feeling a bit too warm...sometimes happens after a hot shower etc. Or after DTD or that kind of thing. Just give them a little massage and if it's bothering you get some breast pads and maybe a sleep bra? My nipples been super sensitive and DH thinks it's hilarious to play with them. I keep telling him they're sensitive right now and leave them alone...lol
Poor guy gets no love these days.

Congrats sweet pea and becca :)

I lost track of the thread so just kinda skimmed through but will try to catch up later.
I feel like I have a good bump going on now and I love it :) ill try to post a picture later.
Baby is starting to kick hard enough that if I set things on my belly they start to jump all around :haha: I love it. Still haven't been able to time it right for dh to feel the baby move yet but we will :) 19 weeks today only 1 more week to the halfway point and our big ultrasound!! Eeekk I'm so excited I can't wait :happydance:

Congrats Sue!

I'm pretty upset right now as the DH and I aren't getting along at the moment. It just scares me because I worry my marriage will one day fail. I just feel like there are certain things/behaviors I cannot and won't tolerate but he refuses to change them. :-(

I'm sorry. That's the last thing you should even have to be worrying about right now! People usually talk about all the great sides of pregnancy but don't often mention how stressful it can be on couples. OH and I have had our moment during this pregnancy, even though we usually have a solid and really wonderful relationship. In one really irrational argument about the stupidest thing, he said that he wasn't sure about the future of this relationship. I was shocked and so upset. We never even argued before getting pregnant. Once we slept on it, we were able to have a rational conversation and after a bit even joke about the silliness of the argument.

I don't know what are the issues/behaviors with your DH, but I've heard from some others that their formerly irresponsible/immature spouses had a really wonderful shift once they actually became dads.

Good luck! I'm hope things settle down for you two sooner rather than later. :hugs:

Congrats sweet pea and becca :)

I lost track of the thread so just kinda skimmed through but will try to catch up later.
I feel like I have a good bump going on now and I love it :) ill try to post a picture later.
Baby is starting to kick hard enough that if I set things on my belly they start to jump all around :haha: I love it. Still haven't been able to time it right for dh to feel the baby move yet but we will :) 19 weeks today only 1 more week to the halfway point and our big ultrasound!! Eeekk I'm so excited I can't wait :happydance:

That's so exciting! I can't wait til my little one starts doing that. His movements are still so faint and very LOW down. At my last ultrasound, he was laying on his side with his head by my right hip bone and his legs stretched down to the other side. I think he tends to hang out down there since I only feel him kick/punch low down....one day he'll be big enough to move my belly! :)

Here's my 19 week bump :flower:

Excuse the bud light pajama pants :blush: they are dh's and just soooo comfy :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
army wife cute bump love the PJs i want to go get a few comfy ones.

Here's my 19 week bump :flower:

Excuse the bud light pajama pants :blush: they are dh's and just soooo comfy :haha:

I love your bump! :D I also love to steal my husband's PJs! They are way more comfortable than mine since mine are getting tighter. My mom knows this so for Christmas she gave us one pair of men's large Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle PJs...she said they are for both of us but he has never worn them because I always have them on! :haha:

I am having a nice relaxing morning :thumbup: Normally I work 7:30AM-2PM but we don't have any interns at the clinic today so I got the morning off :happydance: I do have class at 2:30PM but it is the History of Motherhood intensive writing course which is a lot of fun because in class it is a discussion of the readings we had done over the week. This week was on birthing and the use of midwives. We had to read select chapters from the book Baby Catcher by Peggy Vincent. We ended up reading nearly the entire novel and I thought it was really good! I definitely recommend it.

Thanks ladies :) I love these pjs I bought them for dh years ago but he's hardly ever had them because I always have them on :haha: I practically lived in them my first pregnancy lol

Breadsticks that class sounds interesting. I have class today too....boo lol it's a two-hour pharmacology class. Learning how to give dosages etc. Not much fun but an important part of nursing lol

Breadsticks that class sounds interesting. I have class today too....boo lol it's a two-hour pharmacology class. Learning how to give dosages etc. Not much fun but an important part of nursing lol

It really is! I am a bio major so it is completely not the type of class I am used to taking :haha: but I am really enjoying it. Have fun in class :D

So much for my relaxing morning :dohh: After I posted I realized one of my cats hadn't greeted me at all this morning. Not a huge deal, he's really sweet and all but sometimes he's curled up asleep somewhere and doesn't bother to get up. Anyway, I called him and he didn't come right away so I figured something was up. I got a bag of cat treats and shook it (he's a little fatty so he freaks out usually) and he still didn't come. I texted my husband and asked him when the last time he saw him was and he said he fed them before leaving for work, took the dog out, and that was the last he saw him. So I go running outside and searched ALL over, couldn't find him. :cry: My husband called me and said he was coming home, it was lunchtime anyway and he gets an hour break but he told his boss he may be longer and possibly would take the rest of the day off. I continue searching and he drives to the complex next to us to see if he was hiding over there, no luck. He comes home and starts a walk-around and literally 5 seconds after he goes outside he finds him! My poor kitty was on our neighbors patio wedged in the corner hiding under an open bag of soil and canvas from lawn furniture. I don't know how I missed him but my husband said he was buried underneath it all and when I went to help him get him out he had to lift a bunch of stuff up to get to him. I am relieved we found him, of course now all he wants to do is snuggle lol but I have to leave and my husband went back to work.

Well, that's hopefully all the excitement I'll have for the day :haha:

As promised, here is my beautiful baby girl..... :cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Millie4D.jpg
    Millie4D.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
  • baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6