~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

It's a boy!!!!!!!! We have to come back for the anatomy scan in 2-3 weeks as they said I'm only 18 weeks 6 days and they do them between 21/22 weeks. So they said because of the mix up they'd take a few pics at no charge. I'll post them this evening when I get home.

so i'm back to work today and very unhappy about it! i get here and i'm still feeling sick but trying to suck it up cuz i know they need me. No one is talking to me and if i ask a question i get a one word answer. Also that girl is here with her heat on high and they took my fan away and won't tell me where it is! i'm so mad

Thank you Miss Bellum and Myra!! It's just a rough patch. We truly are very happy but thugs have been rather stressful with the impending move in less than 3 weeks, financial issues due to the move (moving is expensive), no matter how much I work I can't keep up, so we're getting some help from DH parents. They've been wonderful! And all this has put a lot of stress on my body and mentally. I havent been able to start buying anything for this baby expect a large box of size 1 diapers and a 500 count box of wipes. That's really got me stressing. It's all just really put a lot of stress on our marriage right now.
I don't hope it passes soon after we move because it kills me that things are like this at times. I hate it!

EDIT: oh my goodness I just saw all of my typos...I do hope you all know what I meant. That's what I get for trying to type quickly on an iPhone. Smh

Sounds like a lot on your plate! Hopefully once you have moved in, things will calm down. :hugs:

And so the stretch marks begin....sigh...:winkwink:

Right now I just have them on my breasts. My sis said that's where she got them with both her pregnancies, so I'm hoping they stay there and don't end up on my belly as well.

Fingers crossed they dont get too bad.

Got my scan tomorrow...super exciting. I took DD to a different playgroup. She loved it. So much better than the old one. So many little kids her age so that makes me feel like she could get to be friends with some of them eventually. So sorry Myra about the stretch marks...not much you can do about it now but it is all for a good cause eh? I think the younger mothers have better luck getting their bodies back to normal after birth than us somewhat older women. When you get that gorgeous little boy in your arms it will all be worth it. :) I find that after DD was born I am actually less self conscious about my body than I was before I had her. Now I am like well loads of folks look worse than me and my stretched belly lol and they wear skimpy bikini's so what on earth am I to worry about...and besides DH hasn't complained about the stretch marks and he is the only one that I really want to be looking at my body :)

Good to hear your daughter liked the new playgroup. Good luck at your scan tomorrow. You have a great attitude towards your body, its nice to hear someone who is happy with themselves x x

scan at 11. i am scared to death. i hope everything will be fine.

Hope everything went well at your scan x

Myra I have loads of stretch marks from my dd including on my boobs and thighs :dohh: my belly has started itching lately so been lotioning like crazy trying I keep them from stretching up beyond my belly button lets hope I'm successful :haha:

Good luck at your scans today ladies! Can't wait to hear your news :)

Afm impatiently waiting for my scan next Tuesday. I will be exactly 20 weeks so only 6 days to go...I'm so impatient and it feels like each day is dragging by!

Mines the day before yours, it does seem like its taking ages to get there!

It's a boy!!!!!!!! We have to come back for the anatomy scan in 2-3 weeks as they said I'm only 18 weeks 6 days and they do them between 21/22 weeks. So they said because of the mix up they'd take a few pics at no charge. I'll post them this evening when I get home.

Congrats on your boy :) x x

Alright ladies!! The ultrasound tech was able to get the gender shot after looking for 5-10 min. Baby is breech right now and placenta is posterior. Our baby's gender is sealed up in an envelope sitting right on our counter. The tech even took a "potty shot" and sealed that in an envelope too! That was I have it for my photo book :) we will be revealing the gender on march 9th!!!! I can't wait to find out!!

junemomma i dont know how you havent just ripped it open to peak :haha:

JJ - A BOY!! :) Congratulations!! Did you get your bubble gum?

TLH - urgh I hate that girl you work with and I don't even know her. How dare she hide your fan, how petty. Sorry other people are being crabby with you as well :( what can you do? You're pregnant and that sometimes comes with being off poorly! Grrr just take care of yourself and that sweet sweet baby and sod them.

June - eeeekkkkkkk in an envelope!!! How exciting!! I would so bust it open for a little peak!! hehe, cant wait till the 9th now!

Libby - masses of good luck for your scan! :)

Myra - sorry about the stretch marks, ive been a yoyo dieter in the past and have a couple of my belly and now they are white but I have noticed ever so slightly going red at the top meaning that they are getting bigger! :( rubbish!

Donna - I hope everything was well with your sweet baby at your scan. Please let us know xxx

AFM - went on a little bit of a spree for my baby girl and ended up spending £70 on clothes :dohh: but they are truely beautiful and so summery ready for her arrival in July! :)

Oh I know ladies, the wait is killing me!!! But, we really really want to be surprised at our party. I'm going to try to have it recorded so we have it as a memento. BUT, in the meantime, gender guesses from the pics I'm posting are always welcome :flower: I can't wait to find out!

Attachments

• 18 weeks 1 day.JPG
    18 weeks 1 day.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 18 weeks 1 day A.JPG
    18 weeks 1 day A.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 18 weeks 1 day B.JPG
    18 weeks 1 day B.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 18 weeks 1 day C.JPG
    18 weeks 1 day C.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 10
JJ congrats on team blue!! :D:D

June..omg not sure i could have it written down and wait over a month :haha:, how are you actually going to do the reveal!?

tlh, omg your work sucks, big :hugs:

donna, hope all went well today!

sue, :haha: £70!! that's pretty good going ;)

move date for us is now sounding like 5th March, I'm in same situation as june with not being able to get ready for baby! its so frustrating! esp knowing i'll also have to settle DS into a new home and decorate his room too. The longer its all taking the less time we have to sort stuff :/:/

we will take the envelope to a cake baker and have them dye the cake pink or blue, according to what the paper says inside the envelope, and it'll be completely covered in icing and decorated gender neutral so no one could tell. then when we cut into the cake it'll reveal the baby's gender!! :)

JJ congrats on team blue!! :D:D

June..omg not sure i could have it written down and wait over a month :haha:, how are you actually going to do the reveal!?

tlh, omg your work sucks, big :hugs:

donna, hope all went well today!

sue, :haha: £70!! that's pretty good going ;)

move date for us is now sounding like 5th March, I'm in same situation as june with not being able to get ready for baby! its so frustrating! esp knowing i'll also have to settle DS into a new home and decorate his room too. The longer its all taking the less time we have to sort stuff :/:/

I hear you about the moving thing. I love that we're moving into an actual house, as opposed to living in a cramped apartment, but the transition is killer! we are moving feb 22!!

TLH - urgh I hate that girl you work with and I don't even know her. How dare she hide your fan, how petty. Sorry other people are being crabby with you as well :( what can you do? You're pregnant and that sometimes comes with being off poorly! Grrr just take care of yourself and that sweet sweet baby and sod them.

June - eeeekkkkkkk in an envelope!!! How exciting!! I would so bust it open for a little peak!! hehe, cant wait till the 9th now!

Myra - sorry about the stretch marks, ive been a yoyo dieter in the past and have a couple of my belly and now they are white but I have noticed ever so slightly going red at the top meaning that they are getting bigger! :( rubbish!

Donna - I hope everything was well with your sweet baby at your scan. Please let us know xxx

AFM - went on a little bit of a spree for my baby girl and ended up spending £70 on clothes :dohh: but they are truely beautiful and so summery ready for her arrival in July! :)

i know i'm not happy about it. i'm going to buy a desk fan tonight and put my name on it so if anyone takes it i can report them. the one i was using was technically an office fan so was supposed to be used for patients. but so is the girl's that uses hers for heat. i figure if i have my own no one can touch it!

So having a go me moment... still 2lbs lighter than prepregnanY weight
BP was 105/65 and baby HB was 140.

i know i'm not happy about it. i'm going to buy a desk fan tonight and put my name on it so if anyone takes it i can report them. the one i was using was technically an office fan so was supposed to be used for patients. but so is the girl's that uses hers for heat. i figure if i have my own no one can touch it!

Make sure it's a powerful one!!!!! That way it will keep you nice and cool and hopefully tick your coworker off!

I have not got my bubble gum yet!! It's driving me nuts! The closest Michael's is 20 mins away and I am feeling lazy tonight and don't want to go back out when I just got home! I'll just keep craving it though until I get over it or I can finally get it I guess. LOL!

it's a boy! everything went well and the tech was super explaining everything. I'll have to wait for the doctors official word but i thought it was all good. she showed us all the internal parts and they we're all there. my cervix is good and long, i was worried about that but it was 4.5 cm.

Ultrasound booked. I will find out if we have a boy or girl March 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->