~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

i'm a pretty big football fan but i don't care for either team in the superbowl. i will still watch and cheer for the lesser of two evils :haha: i'm about to start making some rotel dip even though we're not goin anywhere or having anyone over, but i'm sure i'll eat most of it lol

my anatomy scan is scheduled for feb 25th and i'm so excited!! even though i've been sick so much i just can't wait to find out if its a little boy or girl. and i'm curious to see if that baking soda test was accurate!

Can't believe someone competed with you at getting pregnant. She would love a reaction from you so I wouldn't give her the satisfaction. In fact, be so over excitable and giddy about sharing 'this special time' that she gets even more worked up. That's how I would play it lol.

My dh is a hardcore 49ers fan so my house will be fairly noisy during the super bowl :haha: we are having pizza and wings so between that and super bowl commercials I'll be content watching football :)

Well ladies (and the occasional male who drops by :) ) it is now 9pm here and I have reached my bed time.

I will report back early tomorrow to show you all my son, or my daughter!!

Have a wonderful night & parties with the superbowl all in US! I hope Beyonce is good!!!

MissFox, sounds like a lovely birthday! :D

tlh and JJsmom, that is insane! I honestly will never understand people who get jealous of other pregnant women like that. I would feel terrible knowing I was having children just to "one-up" someone else. Thankfully no one in our family is like that or I'd be getting into a lot of arguments with them :haha:

Jsmom, have fun at the Super Bowl party! I also did not know they scheduled so far in advance. It makes sense though!

Sue and Becca, so excited for your scans tomorrow! I can't wait to find out :D

We are not going to any parties or hosting one this year. We thought about having friends over to play games and just have it on in the background but with me being sick all week we decided it would be best not to. Especially since I am a little behind on homework and the downstairs is a wreck! :haha: My husband has been doing some cleaning but mostly rearranging so there is still a lot to do.

We had a lot of fun last night at my friend's house. The basketball game was amazing and it was great to see some of our friends since we haven't been out much lately. We will probably watch at least some of the game today just for fun but neither of us really care who wins. Neither team interests us but football is football so I don't mind watching :)

So excited to get off work tonight...I have an hour and half left! It's going by so slow. We have our anatomy scan in 3 days and we've picked our gender reveal party date!!! We will be revealing the sex of our baby march 9th!!!! I can't wait!!! It's going to be so hard not knowing. Well I'm trying to talk DH into Brayden for a boys name. We haven't agreed on anything for a boy. I kind of like it! I really liked Greyson but a close friend has already chosen that name and it would just be weird to name our son that. We've already picked Emma for a girl which is what my second cousin has chosen for her daughter. We're not super close though and live in different states. Plus we wanted that name before she announced they were using it.

I got home!!!
I don't think I posted my bump pic from Friday
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Moon/5F7E14CC-A2EB-41D0-BB76-C9A884E18514-22461-00000D98F96001FD_zpsa29e0727.jpg

Hi ladies.
Just popping in to say all is well with me. Just busy at work and taking advantage of my appetite being back and eating out a bit. And spending time with friends again.
I've started to feel the baby move this week finally. And I'm getting a proper bump beyond the bloat!
I get tired in the evenings earlier than I expect. I'll try and catch up with the thread soon.
I hope you are all well.
Hugs

https://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/jbdclmom/2013-02-03141141-1_zps23e0d113.jpg

I went from fitting into a size 1 yesterday afternoon, to barely fitting into a size 5 today!! My stomach feels horribly stretched today.

im jealous of these definite bumps! i feel like i just look like i ate a big lunch or something i feel pregnant and ive been feeling the fluttering regularly now but i think strangers would just think im fat not pregnant!

Love the bump oneandtwo!!!!!!!!!! And what an adorable shar pei!!!!

Hey ladies, I am sorry I have not caught up fully on the posts- we just got home from our vacations down visiting my brother and his family. We caught a train home (14hrs) and got in around 5.30am this morning. Everyone is super tired. I have a bad cramp in my left leg...thinking it was from all the sitting. Trying to keep hydrated today.
We phoned around for our 18-20wk scan as I was unaware of the fees as with our DD it didn't cost us anything. Seems that's changed! We are booked for this Thursday morning but it is going to cost around $200. We apparently get a rebate from Medicare so am glad about that!
Glad you got home Eve!
All the best for the upcoming appointments ladies!

Thanks JJsmom :) hes my baby. A total pain in the ass (not behavior wise, hes perfect in that aspect), but my baby!

Hi all

I want to ask a question and have your opinions, I thought a couple of weeks ago I must be suffering from depression but now just think it's hormones? I originally thought it was depression as I have suffered in the past. I have a drs appointment tomorrow but now think he will think I am stupid

I originally made the appointment after me and oh went to his parents for the evening. I was fine to begin with, but soon shut off and didn't want to talk. I sat looking miserable until we went home. Oh was annoyed, I used to be so chatty when visiting but wasn't then. Or since with them, and tbh I haven't been with my own family.

I have put it down too, I get sick of being asked the same questions by oh mother. How are you feeling? Are you feeling sick yet? Etc etc. the are you feeling sick bit really gets on my nerves, cause no at 16 weeks I am not going to start morning sickness, didn't have it before not going to start now. I also think I don't want to chat about myself or my feelings to anyone apart from oh. No one has ever been that interested before.

I do sound a bit angry lol

In truth I feel fine, I just can't be bothered to answer tedious questions. I know they don't mean any harm, and they are excited but jeez. Now when oh says shall we go up on Friday, I think no but I haven't the heart to say what's getting to me. I feel excited for the baby, I can't wait for my life to change for the better, but I just don't want constant involvement from oh family or my family.

And they insist on rubbing my tummy!!!!! Get off lol

I probably do have a bit of social anxiety but doesn't everyone? Plus I find people who have been drinking extremely tedious lol

I will mention it to dr tomorrow but my main reason for going now is my severe hip pain, I can't walk when I get an attack of it, whether I am in the street/park etc

Sorry if I sound a bit angry or mad. Haven't been able to say any of that to anyone before, there is more but I edited it lol :)

Scorpio is that the same as a tilted uterus or retraverted uterus? I have that...but apparently it is suppose to pop out like everyone else around 14wks so I am assuming it has but have no proof.
Panda...emotions can be crazy while pregnant. I hear you about the same old questions...it does get a bit monotonous. My mother keeps saying I should be feeling this or that or the other...yes she had 4 children but she doesn't know everything!
If I were you I would bring this stuff up with your doctor as I doubt they will think it is stupid...depression is something to watch for in pregnancy. A friend of mine said that's why most health insurance place pregnancy and mental health cover in the same category LOL.

Well ladies, I'm having a baby girl!!!!

I'm so emotional and overwhelmed but so in love. She's perfect!!

Congratulations Sue! That is so exciting!!! :happydance:

Panda, Yes your hormones could have everything to do with how you feel! Definitely tell your doc so they can understand how you're feeling! The questions do get very old! They are just trying to be sweet and ask how you're doing is all. You'll find out that once you're pregnant, everyone thinks they should ask you a million questions or tell you their opinion. The hands on the belly...I am with you on that one! Only people allowed to have their hands on my belly is OH and DS! This girl at work keeps wanting to put her hands on it and I flat out told her if she tries to put her hands on my belly I'm liable to smack the crap out of her hands. She had made the comment her hands would be on my belly all the time. So she keeps asking me if my belly is getting hard yet or still soft, I always respond with it's still soft so she don't attempt it. I'd hate to get into trouble for smacking her at work!

I'm pretty depressed. mostly due to work but also the anxiety of losing the baby and the lonliness. i would have never guess pregnancy would be so lonely. i know some of that is just hormones but I'm just very sad alot of the time.

Panda- it could be depression or equally hormones. I haven't been responding as promptly to texts/emails from friends checking in on me to see how I'm doing since I sometimes get tired of answering the question, "How are you doing?"

The other day I got a text from a friend, who I hadn't responded to the first time she texted, asking how I was. OH was more than a bit surprised when I got angry and threw the phone down saying I was so tired of people asking. Then the hormones kicked in more and I started crying. Fun times! :winkwink: I'm lucky that OH handles my emotional roller coasters so well!

I know people are just concerned and being sweet & supportive, especially after the scare we had last month, so I feel ungrateful when I get annoyed.

Still worth talking to your doc about since sometimes all these hormones can lead to some depression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->