~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

We "might" have a name. Hubby is away on business and he wasn't positive when he left but it's been growing on me...

Greyson MacKenzie

i love greyson!! my hubby doesn't like it but then again we haven't agreed on a single name at this point. we had a couple for each that we both liked but now he changed his name and doesnt like them anymore :dohh: hopefully after we find out gender we'll decide

We agree on NOTHING! It's incredible really.. you wouldn't think two happily married people (for 11 years!) could disagree on so many names choices. Thankfully he's a bit more easy going with the boy names than my girl names. I think I'm definitely falling for Greyson. It helps that I've never met one before.

Congratulations on all the boys! :happydance: I'm so excited for all of you that have found out!

Becca, I love the name Greyson! My nephew's name is Grayson and he was the first I had met also.

My husband and I have been decided on names for a while, though our boy's middle name has changed a couple of times. He lost several of his brothers when he was younger and has always wanted to name his first son after them, so he had a name picked before I met him. We are still deciding the middle name, so if it is a boy he will either be named Jonathan Michael (Jonathan after his deceased brother, Michael after my deceased father) or Jonathan Jeffrey (Jeffrey after my husband, his family has a tradition of passing down the father's first name as a middle name for the first son). I like them both and so does he so we aren't 100% sure which we'll go with! For a girl, we are set on Aisling Meara, I have Irish heritage and fell in love with the name Aisling in high school and was lucky enough that my husband likes it too. We picked Meara together.

One more day till our weekend getaway! And 2 more days till the ultrasound! :happydance: Absolutely excited beyond belief! For today though I just want to sleep!

I love Grayson/Greyson and also Gray or Grey for a little boy.

If our pink bump had been blue it would have been a contender! Lol.

As it is we are going for

Darcy-Marie for our little pink bump! I love it and have done since i was about 14 years old, i've always said i was going to have a little girl called Darcy.

xx

donna, libbysmum and TTCMOMMA , congrats on your boys!! :D

we've still not got a clue on names! hmmm, prob ought to start properly thinking at some point, esp as we're staying team yellow so need both girls and boys names!

All these boys!!! I had a dream night before last that a penis popped out of my belly button and was peeing all over the place!!! Then I was in a room with someone else and the Dr walked in and said CONGRATS YOURS HAVING A GIRL!!!... WAIT" which one of you is.... then I woke up

HAHAA what a hilarious dream! As far as names Sweetpea keep the names you like-people didn't like it we called our Daughter Liberty. They said it was too Southern...whatever! We stuck with it and now everyone we meet says what a beautiful pretty name. Then the next question is usually "who chose it? why did you choose that?"
LOL
Got to run DH to work so I have the car today. Boys names are going to be a challenge! Because I taught for 10 years before getting pregnant there are so many names that are off the list!

sweetpea~Don't change the name, Evelyn rocks, we are slightly leaning towards it if this bump is a girl. I had a dream when I was 2 months that we were having a girl and her name was Evelyn Grace.

OH and I can't agree on anything, so hopefully it will be easier once we find out what we are having (if monkey cooperates)

sweetpea... i love the name Evelyn. Don't change it for anyone else! You will regret it. If I had a girl I love evelyn/eve, Evie ... Along the same lines.

Breadsticks ... Can't you have 2 middle names? Jack has 2 middle names as I wanted to include George in there which is my two granddads name.

Congrats on all the baby boy bumps .. So exciting :happydance:

my DS has two middle names too as DH's family has the same tradition, 1st born son has his dads 1st name as the middle name, and cos my dad passed away when i was young i wanted his name in there too!

only thing is now i'm really stuck for boys names :haha:

Kaths and Caro, thank you! I never had even thought of that, I'll talk to my husband tonight and see what he thinks. :D

Sw33tp3a, I agree with everyone else. It is a lovely name and no one can tell you what you should or shouldn't name your child. It's sad to me that people even do that :(

HAHAA what a hilarious dream! As far as names Sweetpea keep the names you like-people didn't like it we called our Daughter Liberty. They said it was too Southern...whatever! We stuck with it and now everyone we meet says what a beautiful pretty name. Then the next question is usually "who chose it? why did you choose that?"
LOL
Got to run DH to work so I have the car today. Boys names are going to be a challenge! Because I taught for 10 years before getting pregnant there are so many names that are off the list!

Congrats on your boy!!! I am a teacher too, so many names make me shudder!!! :) our scan is next Friday but we are trying to stay team yellow- will be tough!!

I think we may have a boys middle name that we are agreeing on but haven't made it definite, James....I thought it was nice and hubby said he thought it was too so we will see...
So, so far we have:

Girl: Emma Claire
Boy: (first name) James

As you can see, we STILL don't have a first name we agree on for a boy :/

Here is my 18 week bump piccie from a couple days ago....it doesn't look like much of a bump, I just look big!:haha:

Attachments

• 18 week bump.JPG
    18 week bump.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 9
EEP!!! Tomorrow is the big day, we get to see Monkey! I know there is someone else who has their ultrasound tomorrow also, I just don't remember who it is!

so is everyone finding out (that is finding out) gender in february or are some waiting til march?

I know!! But I will be 20+2 at the scan. I'm just due so far behind everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->