~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

I am team blue...we are having a boy! My instinct was right all along. My mother is going to be so happy as she already bought blue things. DH is overly quiet...I think he is off pondering what this will mean to have a son. I said he will need to improve his skills in the bathroom or tell his son "don't do what daddy does" lol
We got about 70 photos but most are boring ones of the stomach and head circumference. Cute ones of the little man's feet and a few 3d face ones but he kept turning into my placenta.
Oy my placenta is anterior again!!! That explains why I have hardly had any feeling of movements. I was hoping for a posterior placenta oh well! I have felt tiny movements on the side but nothing major :( Hope this wont affect the birth plan too much.

Here is our handsome son... He was nestled into my placenta and wouldn't face the camera.

Attachments

• the boy.jpg
    the boy.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
Wow! There sure are a lot of boys!! Does anyone know what the count is? How many girls and how many boys so far??

Had a wonderful scan today, but baby wouldn't completely corporate. He would not turn so she couldn't get all her measurements. We get to see him again in 4 weeks!
Say hello to Jeffrey Richard, or as my family is already calling him J.R.

Attachments

• Im a boy!.jpg
    Im a boy!.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Jeffrey Berner Feet.jpg
    Jeffrey Berner Feet.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3
So many boys!! Congrats on your little men ladies!!!

Poor little girls are going to be so out numbered.

i have a deli ma. My husband and i have chosen a name we totally love and dont here much. Evelyn Hope. we have really feel in love with it. well i made a little picture thing that i put the name on for use to announce the babys name and it is linked to face book. well we werent ready to post it yet i was just making it and it got posted after i saved it. didnt now this. well a few hours later after getting home from picking my daughter up from school i get a call from my mother in-law and she is asking why we picked Evelyn and does it have meaning and she doesnt like it because its old fashioned and she has a co-worker with that name that she dislikes.. so we need to pick a new name. i was crushed like wait what. Ive been depressed ever since and told my hubby and he was hurt and he said we will discuss it today, im like ive looked at all sorts of other names all night and nothing has stood out and made me feel the way Evelyn did. should i give in and change it or should we keep it because it just makes me feel as if we chose another name is there gonna be an issue with that one also.

i have a deli ma. My husband and i have chosen a name we totally love and dont here much. Evelyn Hope. we have really feel in love with it. well i made a little picture thing that i put the name on for use to announce the babys name and it is linked to face book. well we werent ready to post it yet i was just making it and it got posted after i saved it. didnt now this. well a few hours later after getting home from picking my daughter up from school i get a call from my mother in-law and she is asking why we picked Evelyn and does it have meaning and she doesnt like it because its old fashioned and she has a co-worker with that name that she dislikes.. so we need to pick a new name. i was crushed like wait what. Ive been depressed ever since and told my hubby and he was hurt and he said we will discuss it today, im like ive looked at all sorts of other names all night and nothing has stood out and made me feel the way Evelyn did. should i give in and change it or should we keep it because it just makes me feel as if we chose another name is there gonna be an issue with that one also.

Don't change the name! The name is one that you and OH will use more than anyone else and it really doesn't matter at all what others think of it. The only important thing is that you and OH agree and like it. Whatever name you pick, there will always be someone who isn't a fan. It's a beautiful name!

Our little guy will have Snake as a middle name, which I'm sure a lot of people will think strange and won't like. OH has always wanted a son named Snake. I kept resisting that, even for a middle name, until I realized my only objection to it was what other people would think. I knew how happy OH would be if I said ok and I really didn't want my name choice to be influenced by what others would think-so I agreed on it for a middle name. To say OH is thrilled would be an understatement and will make all the raised eyebrows over it worthwhile! :)

don't change it because someone else has a problem with it!! if you guys fell in love with the name the way you described keep it and if she has a problem with it she'll get over it when she sees her granddaughter. trust me you will never be able to find a name that pleases everyone! the only opinions that really matter are you and ur hubby (and maybe other kids if they're old enough)

Yea! Don't you change it!! I got a lot of crap about how my DD would be a slut BC of her name and that they didn't like it. Well DH picked it when he was younger (had it for over 10 years!!) And no way was I arguing about it!

Sweet - Don't change it! It's YOUR baby. Tell your MIL that she can just call her Evie or Hope or some other "special for her" nickname.

and two pics to make you giggle...
https://static.squarespace.com/static/505ca0a4e4b08da3b4046e42/50784a3ee4b02a8ed67b7a1c/50784a40e4b02a8ed67b890d/1329246627517/?format=500whttps://static.squarespace.com/static/505ca0a4e4b08da3b4046e42/50784a3ee4b02a8ed67b7a1c/50784a40e4b02a8ed67b8910/1329246685807/?format=500w​

Yay!! :wohoo: I have the day off tomorrow- they just cancelled school because of the storm headed our way...anywhere between 1-3 feet of snow expected!?!! I love that OH is a teacher too so we can sleep in and spend the day doing a movie marathon, drinking hot chocolate, napping and just enjoying a little extra R&R this weekend!

becca- that's hilarious!! my hubby asked me for a weight bench for valentines day/anniversary. We were married last year on feb 29th so we're just combining the two. i told him all i want are a lot of chocolate covered strawberries :haha:

myra- yay for the day off for you and your hubby hope you guys have agood day off i will be at work very jealous lol

Sweetpea-dont change her name!! We've gotten crap for every single one of our kods names because they arent common. And now quite a few people (not on my families side cause they know where the names came from) are giving us crap cause our daughters name is "too old" Her name is Wilhelmina Evelyn. It doesnt matter who anyone dislikes or what names they dont like as long as you love it, thats all that matters!

Sweetpea - that is such a beautiful name! Evelyn was always my other halfs favourite when we were together and this baby probably would have been called that tbh if we were together. Please dont change it for someone else if you love it.

becca - awesome piccies! hehe :haha:

myra - enjoy your day off, how lovely!

TTC & Libby - BOYS!! :) how wonderful. huge congratulations

AFM - got into work today and found out the girl who sits on the next desk from me (got back from Thailand last week) has mumps!!!
So I started panicing and ringing up MW & Doctors....luckily the doctor said their is currently no intervention for a pregnant woman who has been in contact with someone who has mumps but I was a little nervous.

I am fully vaccinated myself though so hopefully all ok, and she now has to be off for 5 days minimum because we work in the food industry.

Managed to leave work on time today so now me & Millie are relaxing on the sofa after some dinner, early to bed also :)

Hope everyone is well x
xx

We "might" have a name. Hubby is away on business and he wasn't positive when he left but it's been growing on me...

Greyson MacKenzie

Evening all, hope you are all doing well.

So glad its Friday tomorrow, been a long week!

caro103 & junemomma09- I can sympathise with not being able to get things ready - We are in the middle of a big renovation project, which has gone way over the original time scale. It is so frustrating when you cant get things done. Good luck for your moves.

Missfox - congrats on the weight loss

donna - Congrats on your boy :) So pleased to hear your scan went well x

libbysmum - congrats on your boy :) x x

TTCMOMMA - congrats on your boy :) x x

Sw33tp3a - I think Evelyn Hope is a lovely name! If you & your hubby really love it, I think you should stick with it. I can't believe your mil is telling to you change the name!

myra - Enjoy your unexpected day off x

sue_88 - I didnt even realise adults could get mumps! Good to hear you shouldnt be affected by it.

We "might" have a name. Hubby is away on business and he wasn't positive when he left but it's been growing on me...

Greyson MacKenzie

i love greyson!! my hubby doesn't like it but then again we haven't agreed on a single name at this point. we had a couple for each that we both liked but now he changed his name and doesnt like them anymore :dohh: hopefully after we find out gender we'll decide

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->