~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

i think i ordered 13 boxes of girl scout cookies :haha: i can't wait for them to come in? i hope its soon!!!

i totally get that
im craving salty and crunchy like Cheetos or Doritos and i hate Doritos.

Pink...how about Pringles? I ate half a packet today and 2 chocolate brownies! It was delicious. Been feeling more movements last day or two. Having a quiet Saturday catching up on Laundry and dishes, DD slept almost 3 hrs today! I was amazed. I made the most of it and took an hour nap myself...felt so good! Is anyone else feeling like the "tiredness" is returning in full again?

Pink...how about Pringles? I ate half a packet today and 2 chocolate brownies! It was delicious. Been feeling more movements last day or two. Having a quiet Saturday catching up on Laundry and dishes, DD slept almost 3 hrs today! I was amazed. I made the most of it and took an hour nap myself...felt so good! Is anyone else feeling like the "tiredness" is returning in full again?

I am so tired past week it sucks. i told my husband i feel as if i took and sleeping pill or like benadrill. im out of it at certain times of the day like after i eat something im like just ready for my bed. if only i could drink coffee. :coffee:

I have an ultrasound next Friday, but they don't like to tell you the gender, so I'm going to try to get it out of them, but if not, then I'll have to book a 3D one, and pay the $150 :wacko:

You're in BC too... where are you having the scan? I am also trying to woo the technician next Monday (the 18th). I know there is a place downtown that charges $60 for gender scan and dvd with all you images. A friend went there pretty recently (2 weeks ago) when her LO wouldn't cooperate and they found out she's team pink! She loved it and said it was a wonderful experience there
:shrug:

I'm on the Island......just found out from my dr today tht they have started telling you the gender again!! YAY:happydance:

It was pretty obvious to me that this one is a boy...as soon as they put the scanner on my belly I saw but the sonographer didn't actually tell me til much later in the scan. DH really wanted video of it but they just gave us still photos.

I have an ultrasound next Friday, but they don't like to tell you the gender, so I'm going to try to get it out of them, but if not, then I'll have to book a 3D one, and pay the $150 :wacko:

You're in BC too... where are you having the scan? I am also trying to woo the technician next Monday (the 18th). I know there is a place downtown that charges $60 for gender scan and dvd with all you images. A friend went there pretty recently (2 weeks ago) when her LO wouldn't cooperate and they found out she's team pink! She loved it and said it was a wonderful experience there

I'm on the Island......just found out from my dr today tht they have started telling you the gender again!! YAY:happydance:

Why do they usually not tell you the gender in BC?

We're team yellow :yellow:, but our anatomy scan has been scheduled for February 18th! I'm so excited to see the little sea monkey! Last night I slept for over 12 hours... It was a HARD sleep-- I don't think I moved even once. This morning my DH says he felt the baby move in the night and I missed it! :wacko:

We're team yellow :yellow:, but our anatomy scan has been scheduled for February 18th! I'm so excited to see the little sea monkey! Last night I slept for over 12 hours... It was a HARD sleep-- I don't think I moved even once. This morning my DH says he felt the baby move in the night and I missed it! :wacko:

sorry you missed it. my hubby cant feel the baby yet he isnt sensitive enough and he pushed when he trys to feel. like he isnt soft enough. so he gets frustrated. but she moves alot especially when he is home and he always ask why im smilling then gets sad when i say why. i cant help but feel happy nowing she is ok just for a littlebit when i feel her. becouse if i didnt i would be worried.

Why do they usually not tell you the gender in BC?

I've heard a couple of theories, but don't know for sure the actual reason. One was that some people will try to bring on a miscarriage if it's not a boy, the othe is that people would sue if they were wrong about the gender....:wacko:

Ordered myself a new car today!

Needed a 5 door, so decided to treat myself to a brand new Mazda! Beautiful :) that's my bank looking a little unhealthy!

We might have a name for a boy:

Christian James :)

So far it's the only name we can agree on for a boy!!!

We're having a girl! :happydance:

Little Aisling was very active, all she wanted to do was dance around :) We are so happy! We are at the museum now walking around and just enjoying the day. Since we're not home I can't post the ultrasound pictures but I will tomorrow when we are back.

hello ladies,

I'm sorry I've not had chance to read up on the thread. Lots to go over. Do we have an up do date list of who is team blue/pink/yellow?

Congrats to everybody who has found out genders recently.

I've got my scan on Monday but we're remaining team yellow (even though I must confess I've been dithering a bit...we both have actually... just curiosity getting the better of us, but I really DO want to stay yellow so I'm going to grit my teeth).

Speaking of gritting teeth, I'm in absolute AGONY with the gum around my wisdom tooth. It has been killing for a week and a half now. The pain is all in the gum (but not the tooth) and goes all down my throat.

I went to the doctor about it and he told me to see a dentist.
I saw a dentist and she said it's not infected or an abscess - just pregnancy hormones.

But I don't believe that - I'm in SO so so so much pain it's just ridiculous. I can't sleep, I can't open my mouth properly to eat, and I've been taking paracetamols every single day for a week now which is insane.

I'm going to ring the dentist back up on monday morning and beg her to either give me antibiotics to see if that helps, or just pull the damn tooth out, even if it's a healthy tooth. There must be something seriously wrong with it for it to be this much pain. I would rather go through labour right now than carry on with this pain.

I'm irritable with the kids as well because I'm in so much pain, which isn't fair on them, but I just feel like crying, it's frigging awful. I'm sure it must be gum infection, or an abscess under the root where it can't be seen, or something like that.

oh and I was 20 weeks on Thursday. Half way there!

522157_289917431135092_565663255_n.jpg

Congratulations Breadsticks!! & welcome to team pink :) xx

I can't believe people would actually try and bring on a miscarriage. That's sick!
Congrats breadsticks on your little princess. I am sure she will be a lot of fun for you both.

DD has sniffles this morning and asked to go swimming...ummm no way!
I offered her play-doh instead.

DH wants to go shopping for a lawn mower today.
Still haven't found a new place to live yet. Will look at some houses next week.

Nice bump alicecooper!!

I have a 2 year old niece named Evelyn. She is a doll! Very pretty name!

I didnt get to respond last week, but yes our area schedules the c-sections very early on because we only have one hospital and only a few surgical rooms & they are always booked, emergencies go first of course so my date (july 15th) could change. They are pretty much back to back. Its amazing how many kids are born here! The town population is 80,000 but county wide 250,000. Everyone commutes to the town for work etc. I didnt like the fact that they scheduled them so early because of all the what if's. But i have to stop worrying so much soon before this pregnancy is over. Lol.

Anyways last Tuesday i felt the baby for the first time. One time it kicked me like 5 times in a row, i was so shocked & excited. Cant wait till the hubby can actually feel them.

Oh our elective 3d/4d ultrasound to find out the gender is on feb 16th. So excited!! The cost has gone done so much since my daughter 6 years ago. It is Only $59 for guaranteed gender check, heartbeat, pics of face along with the rest of the body. We get like 6-12 pics to keep.

Busy day for this household, but we are TEAM BLUE...and absolutely no clue for a name yet. Laundry this morning, out to lunch before the ultrasound, out for ice cream after, baby and grocery shopping, and big sister shopping. My DD had to tell EVERYONE that there was a baby in my belly and she has a baby brother in there. Even complete strangers, it was cute, if not a little frustrating stopping every 3 feet so she could talk. Home, dinner, went to see a play, and came home to settle down my DD and the 3 friends she has sleeping over. This little monkey was very obvious in displaying his parts! I'll upload the latest bump pic I have, and some ultrasounds tomorrow afternoon, probably after my nap, I'm going to go settle the 4 little ones down better. Good night everyone.

PS Breadsticks congrats on the baby girl!!!

Breadsticks - Congrats on team pink :)

mvosse - Congrats on team blue :)

alicecooper - I know they say that pregnancy can affect your gums, but it does sound like there is something else wrong with your gums. I would go back to the dentist & get her to take another look and to give you antibiotics. In the meantime, might be worth rinsing your mouth with salt water? Doesnt taste nice but its what my dentist recommends when I have infections. Hope you get it sorted :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->