~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Anatomy scan and find out gender tomorrow morning! Eeeek can't wait!! :)

Hey all, My best friend had her baby a couple of days ago. Little Isobel- She was a massive 4kg! I can't wait to meet her.

The weather has been cooler the past couple of days so I am wearing my 3/4 sleeve maternity top that I got 2nd hand. It is soooo comfy! My DH likes it cause it feels soft.
Good to see you are back with us EVE! Love the updated photo...I can't believe you are only 16wks! I hope you and the other ladies can maintain better health now and for the next 5 months...all going well.
DH is off work today...he was going to mow our jungle of a yard but it is pouring rain like a monsoon! So aweful! It isn't like we want to go out anywhere in this weather!
Been so busy lately with DD- she has recovered from her vomiting bug and back to her energizer bunny self.

We are having a little boy! Super excited to have one of each!

Chalk another up for team BLUE!!!!! Had our u/s today, and he's perfect! So excited to be able to start buying and making things for our Little Man! :):):)

Wow! So many BLUES!
Our ultrasound is on Monday too! We may only find out a few days later though (in Vancouver you have to hear it from your doctor)

I'll keep you all posted :)

Wow! So many BLUES!
Our ultrasound is on Monday too! We may only find out a few days later though (in Vancouver you have to hear it from your doctor)

Is this for sure? 4 months ago they changed it here, on the Island, and the tech can now tell you again, like they used to. When we went in today, one of the first things the tech said was "Would you like to know the gender?"

I really hope you don't have to wait!

Go team blue!!! Raising up some handsome and respectable young men for the future...
Still no ideas yet with names but am figuring any name ending in N is out cause it sounds stupid with our last name that ends with an N.

Well once again I managed to unsubscribe myself from the thread :dohh: it's because I come on my iPhone every now and again. :dohh: silly!!

Quick update from me, had 3 days working at home with the nose bleeds but doctor has given me some gel to rub into my nose to settle down the swelling.

20 weeks today!! :D Here is my 20 week bump pic, and at 1:30pm I am going for my anomaly scan. Can't wait to see my lady again :D

Attachments

• 20wk bump.jpg
    20wk bump.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
congrats on team blue ladies!!

hope all goes well at your scan today sue!

afm, omg i feel terrible :(, just a head cold but DS seems to be playing up even worse than usual and of course my DH has now got the start of it but of course he's got the man flu variety :dohh:, i've told him to go buy some decent drugs as at least he can take them!

Congrats to the new team blue ladies :)

Good luck to those of you with upcoming scans!

Afm dd is driving me bonkers this morning. Getting in to absolutely everything she knows she's not supposed to and just running around like a wild child. My sciatica has been acting up really bad and I'm having a hard time keeping up with her between the pain in my hips,pelvis and shooting down my legs. Oh the joys of being pregnant with a toddler :haha:

Glad to see you are back Aaisrie! I hope you continue to feel better!

Junemomma, sorry I am not much for replying. I usually don't have a lot of time so I read and run! :blush:

I'm excited to see all the :pink: and :blue: bumps! Right now it looks like the boys are in the lead, but there's still plenty of time for the girls to pull ahead. Congratulations to everyone who has found out what they are having. :thumbup: The OH and I are determined to stay team :yellow:! Some days it's easier than others because I have to say: "The baby" or "The little monkey" since I can't say he or she. :dohh:

Good luck to everyone with upcoming scans! My 20 week scan, which will actually be at 21 weeks, is on Monday! This will be the first time I've seen baby since 6w4d... I'm so excited to see an actual baby, and not something that looks like a Swedish Fish gummy! :haha:

In awesome news: I've been feeling a lot of movement from baby- mostly in the evenings, and the night before last I could feel a couple kicks from the outside... About 4 in the same place! I grabbed my DHs hand for the 3rd one and he could feel too! :cloud9: What a happy Valentine's present!

In not-so-aweome news: I still have the tiniest bump ever! It's not even worth photographing! I know soon enough I will miss being able to reach my feet, but now I just want people to be able to tell I'm growing life, not that I ate an extra helping at lunch! :shrug: Also, for the first time, today I sneezed and tinkled! it's all downhill from here folks! :wacko:

Lots of luck to everybody and I will continue to follow you on the threads! :flower:

Wow! So many BLUES!

Is this for sure? 4 months ago they changed it here, on the Island, and the tech can now tell you again, like they used to. When we went in today, one of the first things the tech said was "Would you like to know the gender?"

I really hope you don't have to wait!

Yeah, I've had a few friends go in the passed few months and have been disappointed! :growlmad:

hope every one is well.

Lovely to see lots of boys, and another girl to add to the list.

x

Here is my little lady....all arms & legs!

She's perfect. Her femurs are measuring ahead - long legged girl hehe she gets that from her mummy! :D :cloud9: :baby:

Attachments

• 20week1.jpg
    20week1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
  • 20week2.jpg
    20week2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20week3.jpg
    20week3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
Great to see some little princesses showing up in the crowd! All the best Sue and Abigail! How lovely for you both! Just waking up here...6.20am and DD has been up for about an hour already. Told DH that he may need to step up with the parenting thing and start getting her breakfast at least a couple of mornings a week and putting her to bed some nights for me. He didn't exactly sound excited by the idea. I tried to explain that it would be good daddy daughter time and he just saw it as work...sigh. Hate feeling like a single parent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->