~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Awesome news Myra! So happy for you and hope your little man continues to beat the odds :)

Love the update Myra, little Conor is doing fabulous. With the greatest of respect...I wish you a very long hospital stay!!!

That's wonderful news Myra!!!! Praying he continues to do just as well and that no infection sets in!!!

Myra, I'm so happy! :happydance: I have had a very busy week but I check in daily hoping to see he's still hanging in there :) I'm so glad you are both doing so well!!

Woohoo myra!! That is fantastic! You got a stubborn little boy on your hands, perfect!

Great news Myra and well done for you and your baby .
And happy 29 weeks ....

Awesome news Myra! So great your little one is hanging on inside there! Hope he stays put a while longer.

great news myra! xx

We have everything but some clothes and nappies for the baby! :shock: We ordered our pram on Thursday! :happydance:

Hope everyone is well x

I've been feeling really weird and dizzy and sort of faint today. Dunno why. I've had enough food but I'm just feeling strange.
I've had it a couple of times so far during the pregnancy. It passes, but it's horrible at the time.

Doesn't help I've had to entertain 7 kids for the past 2 days, as well as staying up so many hours all night to do the phone chatline job, so I'm knackered.

Had those two little girls round (the ones whose dad killed their mum) for the past couple of days. They've been visiting their aunt who lives round the corner (her husband is good friends with my husband), so they've been round to our house playing with my kids all day today, and all after school yesterday.
As well as two other kids who live on the street.

I'm overwhelmed with kids!

Ive been sending kids away when.they come to play, its so awful but I am so exhausted adding more kids is overwhelming!

Some days I seriously do not know how I am going to deal with this for 10-12 more Weeks! School needs to be over, (only like a month and a half left, I think which is like 30 school days!!) I am barely getting anything done and my hip hurts some fierce!

Ive been sending kids away when.they come to play, its so awful but I am so exhausted adding more kids is overwhelming!

Some days I seriously do not know how I am going to deal with this for 10-12 more Weeks! School needs to be over, (only like a month and a half left, I think which is like 30 school days!!) I am barely getting anything done and my hip hurts some fierce!

Yeah I tried telling them all to play outside but they all just barrelled in and started playing with the dog and asking for drinks and biscuits and stuff.
Ordinarily if it's just the neighbourhood kids I'd tell them to go out, but with those two little girls being here, I'm feeling as though I ought to be super nice to them given what they've been through recently.
But I'm shattered now!

Havent had a chance to reply much. I was super sick yesterday with what I think was food poisoning. I had been up every 15-20 minutes since 12:30 am I only got a couple hours of sleep throughou the day but luckily my friend was able to take DD so that I could at least just lay around. Feeling loads better today but then had some spotting (pink and brown with lots of CM) and called the Dr office. They said to call back in a couple hours if things didn't get better and they seem OK now. Probably just because I was so ill yesterday and dehydrated. I have burst blood vessels in and all around my eyes. I look awful. Definitely going to put on makeup for DD's birthay party tomorrow.

so glad Connors staying put Myra!!

alice...wow you sound like a saint! no way could i handle 7 kids :haha:

oneandtwo i feel you pain on the hip thing :hugs:

sam...hope you're feeling better today and rosie had a great party!

my LO was 2 yesterday...argh how time flies! he and us had a brilliant day though!! :D

third tri today for me...omg its going so fast this pregnancy! xx

Hope everyone is ok!

I had my 28 wk appointment today - all very good :) baby head down! Hope she doesn't flip!

Nesting has started too!! House is looking beautiful......now to keep it this way for 12 weeks lol! X

Alice- I have been feeling the same way today with the dizzy/faintness. Not sure what it is from. I really hope it passes as we are dog-sitting this week and the dog has to go outside on a leash every hour or two to pee/poo. It's like having a baby :S

Sue-I have been nesting too!!! I have to make my OH help me clean and move furniture around because my back hurts so badly after bending and stooping a lot. Today he shoveling the remaining snow piles off the porch and I swept all the dead leaves into a pile. I love Spring cleaning outdoors!!

hey ladies im not sure if i already mentioned that i switched Drs but today i went to visit the birthing suites at the hospital i will be delivering at so i could figure out what all they offered and what not. it was everything i hoped it would be and more so i feel much better about my decision to switch drs so i could have the baby at that hospital

also hubby returns from his arizona trip tomorrow and i'm so excited!! it was nice having the whole bed to my self and i know he really needed the break but i missed him more than i thought i would :haha:

i havent had the whole nesting thing yet i wish i would because i have a lot to do still! i can't believe i'll be 3rd trimester next week and i have nothing prepared yet. i was figuring out what all we still need to buy and when i want to get things and realized i only have like 5 maybe 6 paychecks coming before baby gets here. it's hard to believe its coming so fast!!

I have finally started painting LO's room and I am extra excited, it came out great for our first time ever painting a room I will post pics later :happydance:

we've finally started preparing baby's room too! exciting! but time does feel like its running out!!

27wk bump :)
14.4.13 27 week bump pic (1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"