~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Wow, congrats myra!!! I Hope continues to do well! What an amazing weight!

You home birthers, im so jealous! the midwife seemed less than confident our insurance would cover part of the birth. We just cant afford the $3400 for a honebirth.. I wish we could have known earlier and prepared/saved for it...im back to stressing and feeling awful about leaving my boys to deliver in hospital. They've always been there and they are rather sad they cant be. I am too :( no hubby, and now no kids. Go figure.

Congrats Myra!! Hope he continues to do well! He is a little fighter!

Oh Myra huge congratulations!!! Welcome to the world Connor! What a whopper for just over 29 weeks!! Bless him. I hope he continues to thrive for you. You've done great xxx

Myra, he is beautiful, and really an amazing weight! You must be so proud. You can definitely see the fighting spirit on his little face! Very impressed by how well he is doing. Congratulations to you and your family.

wow congrats Myra!! he's gorgeous and a very good weight!! He'd have been huge if you'd gone to term!

oneandtwo, sorry hun, it sucks insurance prob won't cover it :(, one reason to be grateful for the nhs here! xx

Ugh trying to get some things done today but can't be on my feet more than 15 mins without my hips lower back and lower bump hurting :(
I have this strong urge to just clean and start washing and sterilizing baby's things but it seems like I'm in to much pain to get it done :(

Myra! I am so happy for you! Connor is so handsome and strong :) Your sweet little miracle! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about your delivery...I hope you and Connor are well today!

Will update more later, sitting at the hospital for my glucose test. Is it weird that I liked the drink? Haha!

Everyone told me I would hate it but with did it wasn't half bad

Myra! I am so happy for you! Connor is so handsome and strong :) Your sweet little miracle! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about your delivery...I hope you and Connor are well today!

Will update more later, sitting at the hospital for my glucose test. Is it weird that I liked the drink? Haha!

I did too. It tasted the like syrup they put on top of snow cones. :)

Well done Myra!! 3lbs 7oz!!! AWESOME weight!! Thinking of you and we are all praying/sending good vibes Connors way! Love his name too! What a little fighter!

Everyone told me I would hate it but with did it wasn't half bad

It's waayy better than it used to be- when I had to take it 10 yrs ago with my son it was really thick and syrupy, totally gross! They must have felt bad for us pregnant ladies and changed it up :)

Ugh trying to get some things done today but can't be on my feet more than 15 mins without my hips lower back and lower bump hurting :(
I have this strong urge to just clean and start washing and sterilizing baby's things but it seems like I'm in to much pain to get it done :(

Don't push yourself too hard, there's plenty of time to get all that done!

well, take your time and do it. It will come together be patient :hugs: Good Luck!!

Finally done putting his room together and I must say it turned out great, still little stuff to do but its mostly done :laugh2:

Attachments

• curtains.jpg
    curtains.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 8
  • team flags.jpg
    team flags.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 8
  • pics of him.jpg
    pics of him.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 8
  • his wall.jpg
    his wall.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
  • dream wall.jpg
    dream wall.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 7
his crib and door, now we are done :happydance:

Attachments

• dj crib.jpg
    dj crib.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 3
  • his door.jpg
    his door.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
Myra! Congrats on baby Connor!!!! He is definitely an impressive weight!!! I just finished reading that babies triple their weight by birth from what they are at 29 weeks! Glad that you both are doing well!!!

mami, great pics of your LO's room!! Congrats on getting it finished!!! Wish I could get my room organized enough to be able to get a crib in here! LOL!

Well ladies, final dress fitting went wonderful!! OH's mom cancelled on me which upset me a bit as she seems to keep cancelling things. But she'll get to see me on the day of the wedding the same as my OH! We are down to 5 weeks left!!!!

congrats myra he is gorgeous! i'm glad to hear he is doing ok i hope he keeps up the good work!!

i had the orange drink with my dd and i thought it was disgusting i ended up cheating and not drinking the whole thing cuz it made me want to throw up :haha:

this time they gave me the fruit punch (red) one i'm going to take it saturday morning i think. i'd also like to start on the baby room this weekend too. i think this one is laying a lot lower as i feel a lot more pressure sooner than i did with my daughter. i'm thinking i should do stuff while i still can!

so i've narrowed my baby name list to 5 names for hubby to choose between. My daughter's name is Madelyn. my names in no particular order are Charlotte, Riley, Haley, Hannah, or Kennedy...which is your favorite??

lovely room mami! think we're doing the first coat on babies room tomorrow too, seems like we're all beginning to get the bug now :haha:

myra, hope connor is still doing well!

tlh...i love the name charlotte! it might be our LO's middle name if we have a girl but not dead set on any names just yet :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->