~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

Tlh-ive always loved the name Charlotte, especially causd you can use the name Charlie as a nickname :)

tlh, I like Charlotte and Kennedy best :)

Myra, hope you and Connor are well! :D

I love the nursery pictures! I need to start taking pictures soon. I need to do a lot of things actually :rofl:

Yesterday was my birthday, I had a really good day :) My husband had to work so that was sad, but I got lunch with him and did some shopping. Didn't buy anything, I just wanted to look around and get some walking in since the weather wasn't so nice. He took me to dinner and then we came home and played video games lol.

I passed my glucose test! :happydance: I did find out I am anemic, it explains my exhaustion, dizziness, and difficulty concentrating so I'm happy that it is something that can be easily fixed! I thought I just had a bad case of preggo brain mixed with finals stress :haha:

I can't remember if I mentioned, but I finally remembered to sign up for birthing classes! They start the end of next month. :)

Connor is continuing to do well. Its really hard seeing him hooked up to so many wires and tubes..it breaks our hearts that we cant pick him up when he cries. I've been too exhausted to come back and give more of an update. Will do that once I get some rest
:hugs:

Check out this bad boy.............

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/75934505-D485-4889-AB78-CECB706943E2-472-000001407413F8AF_zps73b82bea.jpg

SO impressed with how easy it was to set up & take down. Really easy which I am very glad of obviously with being by myself. Woo hooooo!! I love it. All packed away now - not coming out again until im 36 weeks! lol

sorry for the delay, but congratulations myra!! 3lbs 7oz is a fantastic weight. My best wishes to you all xx

breadsticks - happy belated birthday x

sue - WOW that is impressive!

Finally done putting his room together and I must say it turned out great, still little stuff to do but its mostly done :laugh2:

How gorgeous!! I'm so jealous. Our landlords aren't allowing us to paint, and OH doesn't want to clear out the second bedroom (currently an office/guest room) since we are going to have the baby in our room for awhile. I want to make a little nest somewhere!! Wish we knew when the crib would be here, we are waiting to find out if my mother is getting it for my baby shower.

Congrats on the amazing room! Loved the pics of your little ones helping to paint.

Connor is continuing to do well. Its really hard seeing him hooked up to so many wires and tubes..it breaks our hearts that we cant pick him up when he cries. I've been too exhausted to come back and give more of an update. Will do that once I get some rest
:hugs:

That must be difficult. So glad to here he is doing well with APGAR scores and birthweight. It will only get better from here on out, just remember that he is getting the care he needs. You will get to hold him soon I hope!!

so i've narrowed my baby name list to 5 names for hubby to choose between. My daughter's name is Madelyn. my names in no particular order are Charlotte, Riley, Haley, Hannah, or Kennedy...which is your favorite??

They're all pretty but Charlotte and Hannah are my favs :)

Finally done putting his room together and I must say it turned out great, still little stuff to do but its mostly done :laugh2:

How gorgeous!! I'm so jealous. Our landlords aren't allowing us to paint, and OH doesn't want to clear out the second bedroom (currently an office/guest room) since we are going to have the baby in our room for awhile. I want to make a little nest somewhere!! Wish we knew when the crib would be here, we are waiting to find out if my mother is getting it for my baby shower.

Congrats on the amazing room! Loved the pics of your little ones helping to paint.

Thank you and the older ones had a great time, me and DH had a lot of repainting to do it:haha: was worth it and when your crib gets there and set up you will figure out how to make LO's space we always do( pregnant women):hugs:

Congrats Myra how adorable beautiful!

I feel like Im playing catch up on here alll the time! Not enough time in the day!

How is everyone?

xxx

Myra - Congrats on your little boy! Good to hear he is continuing to do well, hope you get to cuddle him soon. Lots of love & best wishes to you both x x

JJsmm- Great that the dress fitting went well, hope you have a lovely ceremony :)

tlh97990- I like Charlotte or Hannah from your list.

breadsticks - happy birthday for yesterday :)

Hope everyone is well :)

Does it hurt anyone else when their baby moves? Every time he moves it is so sore :( The mw said its because the placenta is right at the back.

Yes! ^^^

My LOs movements hurt now too! And she moves much that I get nauseous at times. My placenta is at the back too. Totally different experience from dd since I had an anterior placenta with her and her movements didn't start hurting till I was further along

Does it hurt anyone else when their baby moves? Every time he moves it is so sore :( The mw said its because the placenta is right at the back.

It only hurts when I get a kick in the ribs now that she's head down, I also have an anterior placenta though.

I always have rlp but the baby moving does make me nauseous most of the time. I've noticed the movements getting smaller and smoother already. Baby is getting so long there isn't enough room. Oh well. Almost 26 weeks. Time is going by so fast! I am getting started on 2 week appointments already. Mostly because they got off a little and they are having me do my gtt 2 weeks after my next appointment and its all just crazy!

It only hurts when I get a kick in the ribs now that she's head down, I also have an anterior placenta though.

Oh goodness rib kicks do hurt! I find I have to remind myself to stretch my torso out and not bed or slouch because her little feet get stuck and it doesn't feel good :haha:

i'm third trimester today!!! i can't believe how fast this is going by!!! hubby is still "going over the list of names" so hopefully he'll pick one in the next 3 months! i was hoping to get started on the nursery today but im exhausted today and dont feel like doing much..maybe tomorrow :haha:

I've only ever had 1 rib kick - boy that hurt !!!

She's head down so I think she's got her feet curled up somewhere as I get hardly any kicks high up :shrug: they are all low down / punches.

a lot of mine are low down but just him shuffling and moving around hurts. MW said it is likely to be where the placenta is and the fact my bump is tightly stretched. I don't remember it being that tight with Oliver!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->