~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

:hugs: missfox

myra, so glad your little man is doing well! thanks for the update!

gorgeous bumps ladies.

I just spoilt myself :D https://www.babybears.org.uk/product.cfm/product_ID/2191/title/Pink-Lining-Yummy-Mummy-Grey-Bows

Apparently I don't need sleep at night and can go take a nap whenever I want during the day...this from my husband who obviously lives in fantasy land. I was like "dream on honey!"
Woke up this morning with serious heartburn...I haven't even eaten since last night and already got the hb! Not fair.
Myra so glad Connor is feeding for you guys that is awesome news!
Miss Fox...so sorry for the issues you guys are experiencing. Perhaps if he goes sees the Dr about the bipolar...my hubby was diagnosed with it when he was younger but he didn't like the meds either. Since I have known him he has never taken them. I do wonder sometimes if it would make a difference or not most of the time he is pretty chillaxed but he does go through down times. I wonder if there are any support groups for the partners of someone with this kind of illness? I have never looked into it.

see and that is the thing. this isn't differet from when he is on them really except maybe seeming more permanent? he has these BLAAHHH nothing in life is good periods and i know it is mental illness. And honestly for a long time (when we got together and he was working) he was fine. he was the one who said he should go get help and that's great. and we really don't get along when I'm pregnant. I am just lost this time. It isn't better later that day and we didn't yell at eachother. it was a calm and crying conversation. Just different.

super cute diaper bag Caro!!

myra i'm so glad to hear connor is doing well sounds like he'll be home in no time!!!

miss fox i think your right him going off his meds is causing these issues, im sure that doesn't make it hurt any else though. good luck hun!!!

as for me my goal was to get the nursery done today and needless to say that did not happen..i still have two more days of my weekend though so it could happen this weekend still :haha:

I did however go through 1 of the three boxes of my DD's old clothes and went to a resale shop to sell those, bought new baby a going home outfit, and bought a baby monitor..so all was not lost..now everything the baby absolutely needs before she is here is in the house.well except diapers but hubby can always get those while im in the hospital!

Also, has anyone else been craving ice? i feel like i could eat ice all day everyday and thats it!!!

I love all of your bumps, so beautiful! Here is mine from yesterday, 33+4.

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/mandyrene21/IMG_20130524_194106_zps86b9cc0d.jpg

My husband and I went to see Iron Man 3 finally. We liked it. But the first half of the movie was pretty uncomfortable, I felt really queasy and was cramping pretty badly. I'm thinking it was Braxton-Hicks. I still feel a little off but honestly I have since coming back from vacation. I have a three day weekend though so that is so nice, no plans tomorrow besides a bit of housework that my husband will be doing :haha: He works Monday but I have off so I'm going to just relax all day and read/watch movies/cuddle with my furbabies. :) Right now we're just relaxing watching hockey, just had dinner and already hungry again for some cake!

Totally uncomfortable...I can't believe I still have 6 weeks of this discomfort to go! Ugh! Just get this baby out already!
Took DD to church this morning...they run a sunday kids program so she was out with the other children and I got some peace and quiet for an hour. I then took her home for some lunch and a nap and then we went outside to play and she cuts her toe on a bit of glass in the yard. We recently had the handy man over to remove a window btwn the carport and shed and some glass must have been left like a tiny slither and of course she treads on it! I am sure it looks worse than it actually is. Anyhow I gave her some panadol for the pain and stuck some bandaides over the cut. She seems okay she isn't the kind of child to make a fuss about blood thank heavens.

Im getting seriously uncomfortable too.

My crotch is really really painful, it eases up somewhat during the day but at nights I can just barely sleep - I dread going to bed now.

Oh well, only few weeks left!

Hey just saying goodbye as i am due 2nd July but babys been trying to make an early apperance so im being induced on the 5th June. So i will no longer be a July Sunbeam, But goodluck everyone hope you all have happy and healthy babies :D xx

Sue are you going to a physiotherapist>? It sounds like you have something similar to me. I cant believe I still have six weeks of this pain! Definitely worse at night! I have the belly belt for support but sometimes it is more uncomfortable wearing it. Getting dressed is so difficult, getting in and out the car and in and out of bed...excruciating. I never had it with Libby so it's a whole different pregnancy this time round. If it isnt my crotch area it's heartburn or leg cramps...can't win.

Hey just saying goodbye as i am due 2nd July but babys been trying to make an early apperance so im being induced on the 5th June. So i will no longer be a July Sunbeam, But goodluck everyone hope you all have happy and healthy babies :D xx

Let us know how things go. xo:thumbup:

Sue are you going to a physiotherapist>? It sounds like you have something similar to me. I cant believe I still have six weeks of this pain! Definitely worse at night! I have the belly belt for support but sometimes it is more uncomfortable wearing it. Getting dressed is so difficult, getting in and out the car and in and out of bed...excruciating. I never had it with Libby so it's a whole different pregnancy this time round. If it isnt my crotch area it's heartburn or leg cramps...can't win.

Yeah sounds like we are the same person!

I go to physio and remedial massage. It doesn't help at all though to be honest. The worst for me is getting dressed, trying to put knickers then trousers on....ouch, can barely lift my legs :-(

I want to start RLT and EPO but I can't do it without knowing baby's position, I find out on Tuesday at my appointment. If she's head down I'm starting them, and come 37 weeks I will be serving madams eviction notice!!

If she's breech then saving grace is scheduled c section would be at 39 weeks!

Awww good luck JW! You're still an original Sunbeam! Let us know how you're doing!

X

What is EPO? and RLT? not sure I have heard of it. Was asking the midwife at the last appointment of baby's position as with Libby she was posterior and caused a lot of pain during labor. They said this one is down but not fully engaged as the muscles are loose from previous pregnancy so he can pop up and down a little...He is also leaning to my side so I need to encourage him to put his little body in the right spot for delivery. Really don't want a csection again...Let's hope you and I both have smooth deliveries when the time comes!
Evening primrose oil? This is an article that I found confronting...not sure if you have read it.https://vbacfacts.com/2012/11/13/evening-primrose-oil-dont-use-it-if-you-are-pregnant/

Thanks for the article, definitely interesting. I will show to my midwife on Tues. she's an advocate for both RLT (raspberry leaf tea) and EPO and I do trust her, but I'll be asking again.

I was more geared towards the tea anyway as I never really get on with taking oil capsules of any form.....nasty burps afterwards :sick:

But can't do any of it if madam has got her butt in my pelvis!!

Wow Libby and sue sounds like you are talking about me with the pain. I have trouble getting in and out of the car, putting on pants, lifting my legs, walking, nighttime is def the worst. I sleep on my sides and cannot hardly move to get up. It is seriously the worst pain ever. I can't wait for this little one to come and hopefully get some relief. This pregnancy has been much harder on my body than the first

JWandbump, hope all goes well hun!! def let us know how you get on :)

your ladies sound like your having a rough time of it :(. I've got a touch of spd and def experience the excruciating pain but evening/night if I've not been extremely careful throughout the day, however it actually seems to have settled down a little in the last couple wks (touch wood). I'm avoiding carrying DS as much as possible, lifting anything even mildly heavy, keeping my legs closed at all times and sitting as soon as I feel any aches coming on, seems to be helping but maybe i'm just a lucky one!!

think we might actually be nearly ready for this baby :shock:, just got the crib to put together, check the hosepipe is long enough and steralise it (for filling birth pool ;)), then buy a new monitor, but the monitor can wait as baby will be in with us initially. :D. Getting soooo close now ladies!

Those are good tips caro! I tend to over do it which could be part of my problem. The fact that I almost fell the other night and jarred everything down there doesn't help either :haha: and dd still gets pretty persistent that I carry her sometimes and she is a solid 30lbs. Been trying hard to get her used to walking more though and she's gotten very good at holding my hand when we are in public at a store etc

I have one more box of clothes to go through then i will at least have all the clothes we dont need out of the house!!!

My DD gave me quite the scare this morning..we haven't been able to find a gate to use in front of the stairs so we block the stairs with her playyard thats filled with toys. well this morning i was getting her cinnamon rolls out of the oven and she decided to move the playyard and sneak upstairs i came out of the kitchen and seen her upstairs peaking through the balcony yelling HI MOM. i told her to stay which of course meant nothing to her because she proceed to try to walk down the stairs and fell down almost the entire flight which is like 14 steps. luckily she slid the whole way and i was able to catch her mid roll so she didnt snap her neck or hit her head on the wood floor! she hit my stomach kinda hard when i caught her but i almost had a heart attack because it was all slow motion and i felt helpless!! luckily she didnt get hurt at all it just scared her and after a few hugs and kisses she was running around like a crazy girl again!

Oh gosh tlh that must have been frightening!! I think the blessing is that babies quite often bounce insituations like that because they don't know to tense like an adult wood.

Poor little'n....but glad she seems to be ok xx

Here is an interesting picture......Millie, and Me at a few weeks old!!
https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/92E567EB-09B1-45FA-A546-F87ED17095A7-100-000000050E52A92E_zps441ed27b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->