~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

congrats july!!!! myra connor looks great hope you can bring him home soon!

Thanks. He's hit a rough spell for a couple days so far...they made too many changes at once and it stressed his system. They are going to add his caffeine back to help him....so this sets us back a bit. Heartbreaking as they were preparing us that he could be discharged this week. Probably another 3 weeks now...

:hugs: myra, hope Connor picks up again hun, he is a little fighter! and gorgeous too!

july...aww what a cute little man! hope all is going well at home!

Sue...:yipee: for going head down!! fab!

can't wait to see who is next! my little munchkin had better stay put for a couple weeks at least yet as they won't let me have a homebirth until 37wks, plus my best friend is getting married when i'm 39wks so would love baby to wait until just after that so I get to go :haha:

Sounds like everyone's appts went well.

Just got back from mine and everything looks good. Measuring 2 weeks ahead still and found out my contractions haven't been for nothing I'm 3cm dilated and 80% effaced so really just a waiting game for little miss to decide she wants to arrive :)

Just got back from mine and everything looks good. Measuring 2 weeks ahead still and found out my contractions haven't been for nothing I'm 3cm dilated and 80% effaced so really just a waiting game for little miss to decide she wants to arrive :)

Wow!! That's awesome!!! Maybe something will happen soon for you!!

Oh wow! So much going on with everybody!

Myra - aww :( hopefully things will change again (but for the better) and you won't have to wait the full 3 weeks to bring him home.

I haven't packed my hospital bag, haven't bought a baby bag and haven't even bought the new car seat yet.. oops? lol like oneandtwo though I'm feeling no sense of urgency. Jessa was 10 days late so technically I could still have about 6 weeks left.

Did have my own scare on Friday though. All the heat was making me swell up everywhere (probably a lot to do with the salty chicken nuggets my dad made me while I was visiting as well.) I was checking my blood pressure and it was up in the high 130s over 80s so I was getting worried. Went to the drugstore to use their machine and it was 165/90!! I called my doc the next morning but since I was four hours away I couldn't just pop in for a check, but they were adamant they wanted me checked somewhere. None of the local OB practices would see me - said they'd have to wait 2-3 days for referral paperwork. *Grrrr* Couldn't go to urgent care because they don't have the equipment for fetal monitoring so hubby wound up having to drive me to the hospital. A delightful $250 copay. My bp was 135/95 when I got there but by the time I left it was 106/60 and there was no protein in my urine. They put a monitor on the baby and listened to him for almost an hour and he was perfect, kicking up a crazy storm. Best outcome I could have hoped for. I got a bit panicked when I realized the hospital I was at was named Alexandria hospital and the hospital where Jessa was born was the Royal Alexandria hospital!! I was definitely not ready to come home with a baby. I've got my 36 week checkup tomorrow morning. They'll be doing the Step B swab test and then I'll be there once a week until the baby is born. I'm definitely not going away again before this baby pops! I much prefer being 15 minutes away from my docs than 4 hours! lol

blerg - I want to comment on everyone's posts but my fingers have all gone numb already, well most of them... 3 on the right hand two on the left. Normally I just have that pins and needles feeling all day. :(

Ooooweeee, maybe your baby girl will be the first!!! Eekkk.....my girl now just needs to wait till Saturday for my Homebirth then she can happily arrive whenever :D

I hope Connor picks up again soon Myra, he's done so amazing already and I bet you'll have him home within 3 weeks. He's a little champ! X

Sorry about your hands Becca, that sounds rough. And your scare, glad the little fella is ok and your BP dropped. Definitely may be best to stick around town from now though! X

Ooooweeee, maybe your baby girl will be the first!!! Eekkk.....my girl now just needs to wait till Saturday for my Homebirth then she can happily arrive whenever :D

Forgot she is at -1 too so almost fully engaged :)
I can't wait to just be holding her!

Fingers crossed she stays put sue so you can have your homebirth :)

Proud - it does sound like yours wants to be the first of the new crop!

sue_88 - I can deal with it during the day... just really annoying if I need to write something or open something, but it's at night when the pain radiates up to my elbows and makes sleeping impossible that it drives me crazy.

WOW!! So much going on with everyone!! Can't believe we are all almost there and babies are going to start coming out of the woodwork!

I will see where I stand as far as any dilation goes on Wednesday. I'm secretly hoping the doc will put me off work from here on out but not sure. My feet are really swollen today but I did have pizza last night for dinner and it's always salty. I drink a ton of water though.

I don't have my hospital bag packed yet, but just purchased a night gown and this week will purchase one or two nursing bras. I'll work on getting my bag packed by the weekend or before if doc thinks I'll go before. Haven't bought a diaper bag either but MIL said she was going to purchase one for me and bring it to the hospital full of stuff. I'm so bad because I still don't have a car seat either!! My mom is buying my travel system for me and she was going to purchase it and have me pick it up from the store, BUT the store said they don't do that yet and that only 3 stores so far do, so.....will be waiting on that in the mail at some point!

wow, proud! im guessing your LO is next! last week my baby was still floating high, and i wasnt very effaced even though i was dilated, i havent noticed any sensations.of.dropping so far! will find out friday if there has been any progress :)

we're reusing our younvest boys carseat foe this one, its a convertible so its gotta be installed beforehand. i did it today, its a good thing i didnt wait for the onset of labor...that was harder than i remember! LOL

I'm really hoping this means she wants to come soon. It'll be my luck though if she holds out till right at her due date :haha:

Still having the contractions about 6-10 min apart...they are getting more intense and seem to come stronger when I'm up and walking. DH and I are enjoying our last night kid-free together. They've been with their grandparents all weekend. It's been nice to be able to some time together. Kiddies come back tomorrow evening :)

July... Excited to hear about your little man's arrival!

Myra... Connor is adorable with that little grin he has. I hope he is doing well enough to go home soon!

Proud... Sounds like you are on the right track for a labor soon. :thumbup:

JJsMom... Love your coming home outfit!

AFM... I have my 37 week appointment on Wednesday. At my last appointment, baby was head down and I was at 1 cm. I'm hoping for some progression at this upcoming appointment... I haven't packed any of my bags yet or installed my carseat... I've been kinda lazy... :blush:

Has anyone else installed their carseats or packed their hospital bags???

i had my base installed a couple weeks ago..i had my daughter's convertible carseat turned around at the fire department so i had them install the base while they were at.

i made the list of everything i want to pack for me and baby but i lost my overnight bag so i have to get a new bag..i'm thinking about doing everything left on my list including packing my bag this week!

Cute belly pic oneandtwo!!!

Well just had the midwives round to my house and..............

BABY HAS GONE HEAD DOWN!!!!!

Two midwives checked, and they are both pretty sure but I am popping up to the hospital on Thursday for a quick presentation scan to double check but they are quite confident as they have left the homebirth kit!!! YAY!!!

thats so exciting your so close!!

i think your LO is going to be here soon!

afm nothing new is really going on. i'm still uncomfortable and slightly miserable but happy she's still in there and hoping she stays until 37 weeks! i have my 34 week appt on wednesday and the day off work so thats something to look forward to!

DH finally installed the carseat base...one less thing to worry about. We still have to pack our bags but at least her bag is done. If all else we'll be packing right before we leave for the hospital.

I took DD to playgroup and now I am exhausted. My backs been aching but I really need about 8hrs good sleep I reckon. My DH went off to work feeling sick...I have strongly suggested he go to a doctor but he likes to tough it out at work then come home and complain about how wretched he feels when he gets in...lol

Just clicked unsubscribe on my iPhone again :dohh:

6am here, terrible rhinitis at the minute so sitting up and letting my nose/throat re-open before heading back to sleep! It's such a rotten symptom will be glad when it disappears when Millie is born!

gosh proud and june, sounds like it could be either of you next!!

my bubba was still floating at last check, not engaged at all, though think some 2nd + babies don't engage until labour so not worried :D

I actually slept well last night for once, but still feel kinda fuzzy today :dohh:, only got up once to pee!! got this odd pain in my jaw/tooth/ear (can't decide where its coming from) but it seems to really bother me at night :(, wondering if i'm grinding my teeth or something, keep ending up taking paracetamol in the night :/

hope everyone has a good day, plan on making rock cakes and tidying up the house a bit today :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->