~*~* July Sunbeams *~*~43 Babies Here So Far!!! 25 Boys / 18 Girls

huge congratulations miss bellum and anon! hope your all home soon :D

Glad all is ok june, good luck!

tlh hope labour stops for you soon hun! just a few more days baby ;)

floating, hope you feel better soon.

Alice, hope you don't catch the kids bugs, my DS has a nasty cold too and I too really hope I avoid it but prob won't!

We've finally got a landscape gardener in to sort our garden out...looks like he's still gonna be here as this baby arrives so might have to send him on his way one afternoon as and when labour happens :haha:, can't imagine having him in the garden whilst trying to give birth :rofl:

Sue, wow you make me feel sooo unorganised :haha:, I've an empty bottle that can be refilled :rofl: and just bought some dextrose tablets, i'm not a fan of lucozade and found they just make me wanna puke in my last labour! must buy some snacks though...got nothing yet :dohh:

Well this early labor thing is long and exhausting. No dilation change. Still 3 cm but now 70% effaced. Cervix is now anterior as opposed to posterior though. Nurse said these are all good signs as my body is changing for birth. I'm home now just trying to rest.

How is everyone else doing?

Tired. No change from last week. Still 1.5 cm and 50% effaced. Doctor says she'll strip my membranes for me next week if I want, but, of course, that's no guarantee. Been getting some extra BH this morning. Usually I get 3-5 a day and I've had 5-7 already in the 2 hours I've been awake. Maybe things are getting started? :wacko:

Baby is measuring at roughly 6 lb and 15 oz as of yesterday, so any day now would be fine!

Congratulations to Miss B and Anon on their new baby girl!

Carol you may say I'm organised but guess what ONE thing I still have outstanding that I just remembered to buy.......

A HOSE PIPE!!!!!

Can't believe I forgot, just stomping my way to Argos to pick one up.....what an idiot, imagine of I'd gone in to labour last night/night before I'd of been screwed!

Where did you get your dextrose from? I've been looking for some but can't find any :shrug:

the chemist or a sport shop sue, ask them, they sell them for diabetics and sporty people x

Hope everyone is well x

I'm also feeling weird today.

Really hot / sweaty, light headed and a bit spaced out :(

Could that mean anything?

it could indeed, my friend felt really ill and then went on to have her baby the next day x

Omg didn't quite expect you to say that :wacko:
I do feel quite rotten though, my hands are shaking too :(

have you had extra water because of the heat? if not make sure you top up!!

Plus some sugar might help if you have the shakes. Hope you feel a bit better soon :hugs:

Have you got your hose yet or you going later to get one?

No I've got it now, I started feeling weird in my car.

I'm back at home now, I've had a large glass of OJ and on my second.

I had a nakd snack bar that I picked up for labour and my OJ and now I'm feeling much better. It's almost completely passed just have a little headache.

Phew, couldn't go into labour feeling like that! That was rough!!

Sounds like it could have been a blood sugar dip.. or you could just be like me. LOL I feel like that a little bit each day!! I think it's all the extra fluid rushing around my body and not enough blood getting to my head! Glad you're feeling better now though.

They're coming to collect the sofa today... but we haven't even been out to look for a replacement yet... oops. My luck we'll have a baby before we have a sofa and then all our company is going to be like... huh... where do we sit? lol

glad you are feeling better, does sound like your blood sugar dropped.

x

Sounds like it could have been a blood sugar dip.. or you could just be like me. LOL I feel like that a little bit each day!! I think it's all the extra fluid rushing around my body and not enough blood getting to my head! Glad you're feeling better now though.

They're coming to collect the sofa today... but we haven't even been out to look for a replacement yet... oops. My luck we'll have a baby before we have a sofa and then all our company is going to be like... huh... where do we sit? lol

Just get some plastic chairs and make them sit on them :haha:

Sue with dd I actually knew I was going to go into labor. I just felt very off that day and my tummy was super hard the entire day. I dropped dh off with friends and told him not to drink to much cause I just felt off and not even 6 hours later I was in labor! Hoping I have that same feeling this time it's nice to kinda have an idea that something is happening.

June sorry its taking so long at least you are progressing some. Stay active, walk bounce on a ball etc. so those contractions don't disappear on you!

Feeling very exhausted today. I swear no matter what I do I am just not getting any sleep. My hips and bump have been sore today :( honestly I just want like 2 straight hours of sleep and I would feel amazing. I get a max of 1 hour at a time and its really starting to wear on me. When I did manage to sleep a little last night I had a dream about needing a csection which is a huge fear of mine :dohh:

Oh labor please be around the corner!

I'm my own worst enemy. I'm now cleaning out Button (my bunny) but not just a normal clear out ..... Taken the cage apart, upstairs with the base for hot wash & scrub in the bath, fun vacuum around his area & will vacuum the lounge too.

Definitely think you ladies are right with the blood sugar, may need a few more of those NAKD bars, it was yummy. 50p each on offer in tesco! Yum

Yup Pink. Hubby says we're just going to get bean bags now. hehe I sat in a beanbag once when I was pregnant last time... I'm not sure why but our antenatal class thought it would be funny to plop heavily pregnant women into beanbags for the class.. it was impossible to get out!!

ugh.. NEED to go shopping... I'm out of Tums and only have 3 zantec left.. gotta stay home and wait for sofa guys though. Since I'm too exhausted to clean for more than 5 minute bursts I'm trying to work on my birth plan.

EDIT: WHY in the world has bean bags LINKED to a website? Is this a new advertising thing done by the forum? Oh and now it's gone is it? bizarre...

blood beanbags! *shakes fists* *laughs* but honestly... I get stuck on the sofa these days too.... lol

Proud - I hope you can get some decent sleep before the baby gets here... heaven knows none of us will be sleeping afterwards! My hands and the heartburn keep waking me up but thankfully my 3 year old actually slept through all night so that's a plus!

Is it bad that I'm yearning for the newborn interrupted sleep because I think that will actually be more rest than getting now :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->